Russia: Reject absurd bill that targe...

Russia: Reject absurd bill that targets gay people

There are 134 comments on the Amnesty International story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Russia: Reject absurd bill that targets gay people. In it, Amnesty International reports that:

Russian politicians must reject a controversial new law that targets what it describes as the "propaganda of homosexuality among minors" when it comes before the country's Parliament or "Duma" on 19 December, Amnesty International said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Amnesty International.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
david traversa

Rosario, Argentina

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Only the religious fanatics would stoop so low and dare call it justice..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 17, 2012
We've got AI on our side on this?!!!

That's HUGE!!!!
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Why do these fascists wish to force their gay lifestyle on the Russians anyway? They should respect peoples basic human rights and stop trying to eradicate cultural differences between nations.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 17, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
Why do these fascists wish to force their gay lifestyle on the Russians anyway? They should respect peoples basic human rights and stop trying to eradicate cultural differences between nations.
.

I agree,

I find it absurd that gays insist on being treated like normal people.

They must understand that, they are not normal, they were not born normal, there is nothing normal about being gay.

The fact that gays are not normal, is easily proved.

If all males in the World were gay, humanity would cease to exist,
end on story.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Dec 17, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
Why do these fascists wish to force their gay lifestyle on the Russians anyway? They should respect peoples basic human rights and stop trying to eradicate cultural differences between nations.
Oppression of a segment of the population (most of it) by a few certainly IS a Russian cultural difference.

One hopes that one day they will stop kissing cartoons and start loving people.

Nye kulturni

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 17, 2012
"Human rights" is unknown word for Putin.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 17, 2012
especially since there's no such thing as "regressive liberals".
GayleJane

UK

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I agree,
I find it absurd that gays insist on being treated like normal people.
They must understand that, they are not normal, they were not born normal, there is nothing normal about being gay.
The fact that gays are not normal, is easily proved.
If all males in the World were gay, humanity would cease to exist,
end on story.
Please define "normal"....by and large "normal" exists in a cultural context....for example, normal would entail owning slaves and watching people being tortured to death for entertainment - if you lived in Rome circa BC....or had slaves and used religious script to justify this if you lived in the USA prior to the abolition of slavery
The end of the human race... with nuclear bombs et al I would suggest that humans are fairly close to being able to obliterate everything without blaming gay people...?

“Ethically confused ”

Since: Feb 10

Culturally aware

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I agree,
I find it absurd that gays insist on being treated like normal people.
They must understand that, they are not normal, they were not born normal, there is nothing normal about being gay.
The fact that gays are not normal, is easily proved.
If all males in the World were gay, humanity would cease to exist,
end on story.
It is abnormal behavior,,, Really would have to agree with you on this. Russian people have voted and its there choice

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 18, 2012
GayleJane wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define "normal"....by and large "normal" exists in a cultural context....for example, normal would entail owning slaves and watching people being tortured to death for entertainment - if you lived in Rome circa BC....or had slaves and used religious script to justify this if you lived in the USA prior to the abolition of slavery
The end of the human race... with nuclear bombs et al I would suggest that humans are fairly close to being able to obliterate everything without blaming gay people...?
.

If you are unable to reason logically that, what I stated about gays is correct.

Then you suffer from some mental abnormality.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
If you are unable to reason logically that, what I stated about gays is correct.
Then you suffer from some mental abnormality.
Homosexuality is a mental abnormality... just like pedophilia, necrophilia and bestiality.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#20 Dec 18, 2012
Sticking your neck out wrote:
<quoted text>It is abnormal behavior,,, Really would have to agree with you on this. Russian people have voted and its there choice
The left-wingers in the gay rights movement are anti democracy. Look at the USA as an example. They know the voters would never go for it so they want to force it down our throats via the courts. Then that opens the door to all other perversions and we have...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#21 Dec 18, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
Homosexuality is a mental abnormality... just like pedophilia, necrophilia and bestiality.
According to whom dear? Science actually proved you to be an idiot more than fifty years before you made that asinine comment, just so you know.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#22 Dec 18, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a mental abnormality... just like pedophilia, necrophilia and bestiality.
.

I'm glad to see someone with intelligence,

yes, you're right.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#24 Dec 18, 2012
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a mental abnormality... just like pedophilia, necrophilia and bestiality.
Not according to mental health professionals.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#26 Dec 18, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
I'm glad to see someone with intelligence,
yes, you're right.
Maybe it's me, but complete idiots think alike doesn't have the same resonance as great minds think alike, but here you went and proved the former.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#27 Dec 18, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's me, but complete idiots think alike doesn't have the same resonance as great minds think alike, but here you went and proved the former.
.

Obviously the opinion of some gay degenerate.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#28 Dec 18, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to mental health professionals.
.

Well, those professionals need their brains tested.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#29 Dec 18, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to mental health professionals.
A genetic condition with which people are born = a mental abnormality.

It is a form of mental illness.
Ralph

United States

#30 Dec 18, 2012
GayleJane wrote:
<quoted text>
Please define "normal"....
A man NOT sticking his pen!s up another man's butt is NORMAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr River Tam 13,149
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 hr Ismail 884
News Public nudity ban eyed in San Fran (Nov '12) 3 hr smallballs 79
The Great Gays 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 9
News Lawsuit Over Public Urinal 3 hr smallballs 7
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 4 hr no 341
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 5 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr EdmondWA 37,378
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 10 hr WasteWater 975
More from around the web