That's it I quit
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Straight Sh00ter

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2014
I'm sick and tired of certain people in this forum saying mean things about my wife. It's all fun and games, until it gets personal, so that's it. I quit.
Bye.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 15, 2014
It's not hard to say good bye when all you do is change your username. So you will have one less name among all your hundreds, big loss.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
I'm sick and tired of certain people in this forum saying mean things about my wife. It's all fun and games, until it gets personal, so that's it. I quit.
Bye.
Is that a promise?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Jan 15, 2014
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Bye.
I have never said anything against your wife
The two of you make a fine same-sex couple

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#6 Jan 15, 2014
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Bye.
She's got a tough skin, I hear vinyl is impervious to insult, it's just sharp objects and heat sources you need to worry about. Here's hoping you and the little inflatable woman have a long happy life together, you will not be missed.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 16, 2014
Posted last nightÂ….some good bye!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#8 Jan 17, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Posted last nightÂ….some good bye!
See what your hate and bullying has done? Why can't you just have fun, why do you have to be so mean and hateful?

No more sea stories. There is absolutely no writing talent among you all you fruitloopy dopey jackasses. Oy vey.

Pure hate and bigotry. Shame on you.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#9 Jan 17, 2014
Jade gets drafted into the Army by Frankie Rizzo

Stay tuned! coming soon. Jade Army stories!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#10 Jan 17, 2014
How low can Jade go, what a shame to be so mean and hateful. Not to mention some youth plan. Topix 24/7. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#11 Jan 17, 2014
Why did the sergeant yell at Jade? Because every time they were sneaking up on the enemy and he said "get down" Jade stood up and started disco dancing!

HAR!HAR!HAR!

“From a distance...”

Planet Earth

#12 Jan 17, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
See what your hate and bullying has done?
Straight shooter has posted since creating this fake farewell drama thread. He didn't leave; he simply lied like all the bigoted troll trash you keep company with.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Why can't you just have fun, why do you have to be so mean and hateful?
Looks who's talking, hypocrite. All the garbage and lies you post about other people and heir lives is not acts of fun, kindness or love.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
No more sea stories.
No loss.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
There is absolutely no writing talent among you all you fruitloopy dopey jackasses. Oy vey.
If you're so desperate for entertainment, go look in a mirror.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Pure hate and bigotry.
Yep, that pretty well sums up the tactics of your and your troll friends.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Shame on you.
Always the whiner and complainer.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13 Jan 17, 2014
Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight shooter has posted since creating this fake farewell drama thread. He didn't leave; he simply lied like all the bigoted troll trash you keep company with.
<quoted text>
Looks who's talking, hypocrite. All the garbage and lies you post about other people and heir lives is not acts of fun, kindness or love.
<quoted text>
No loss.
<quoted text>
If you're so desperate for entertainment, go look in a mirror.
<quoted text>
Yep, that pretty well sums up the tactics of your and your troll friends.
<quoted text>
Always the whiner and complainer.
Relax fruitloops. Try to have some fun. Quit whining.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#14 Jan 18, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
How low can Jade go, what a shame to be so mean and hateful. Not to mention some youth plan. Topix 24/7. Priceless.
Relax Lone Ranger! Get back to beating that dead Poly Pony! Ride em cowboy!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#15 Jan 18, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Relax Lone Ranger! Get back to beating that dead Poly Pony! Ride em cowboy!
You shouldn't whine and whimper about posters being hurtful to you when you are the biggest little hater on Topix.

Wonder what time it is across the pond? Careful! Don't let your I pad take over! 3979.

P.S. Let's hear some siding stories!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#16 Jan 18, 2014
How does Jade keep a registered profile since 2008 and he issues death threats to me? The rainbow pass!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 18, 2014
Find one post where I whine about posts being hurtful. What do you care if Straight Shooter or any of his other alters post or not? He is the one who created this thread, and then backed down. You take over every thread you post on and make it all about you. You get as good as you dish out, old man. Deal with it. Now, saddle up and head over and continue with being the self appointed spokes person for polygamist marriage. Ride on, Lone Ranger! Vaarrroooooommmmm!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#18 Jan 18, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Find one post where I whine about posts being hurtful. What do you care if Straight Shooter or any of his other alters post or not? He is the one who created this thread, and then backed down. You take over every thread you post on and make it all about you. You get as good as you dish out, old man. Deal with it. Now, saddle up and head over and continue with being the self appointed spokes person for polygamist marriage. Ride on, Lone Ranger! Vaarrroooooommmmm!
Too funny! Wind up Jade.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#19 Jan 18, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
You're just mad because I am not a troll like you. You never debate the issues like I do. You just troll and then accuse me of trolling.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#20 Jan 18, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
I can't even find one post where you are not trolling.

“From a distance...”

Planet Earth

#21 Jan 18, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
How does Jade keep a registered profile since 2008 and he issues death threats to me? The rainbow pass!
Just because your delusional paranoia misinterprets innocuous posts as "death threats" doesn't mean Topix moderators share your untreated mental illness, Frankie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 16 min AFry 14,735
News GLAAD studio study no hooray for Hollywood 39 min Wondering 8
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 4 hr neighbor 1,661
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 25,631
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 hr Jasonville 6,091
News Russia is Investigating Chechnya's Anti-Gay Purge 6 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 2
News New gay-themed features, docs debut at Hartford... 6 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr Respect71 49,327
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 69,531
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 20 hr Eagle 12 462
More from around the web