Blogger Claims John Barrasso (R-WY) Is Gay

There are 19 comments on the Sep 30, 2013, lezgetreal.com story titled Blogger Claims John Barrasso (R-WY) Is Gay. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Mike Rogers claims that John Barrasso (R-Wyoming) is gay. Rogers has a good track record of uncovering anti-gay closet cases including former Senator Craig

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 30, 2013
It's always the quiet toe tappers, and the unregistered, name changing, Topix, regulars who scream with angry postings, just how straight they are! Watch what this posting brings "out"!
hawgum

Québec, Canada

#2 Sep 30, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
It's always the quiet toe tappers, and the unregistered, name changing, Topix, regulars who scream with angry postings, just how straight they are! Watch what this posting brings "out"!
Do you wear a girdle?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#3 Sep 30, 2013
And here we go.....a supposed UNREGISTERED Canadian posts. -eye roll-
Pierre

Paris, France

#4 Sep 30, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
And here we go.....a supposed UNREGISTERED Canadian posts.-eye roll-
Are you going to change your dirty diaper when your welfare check comes in?

IT STINKS!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#6 Sep 30, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Toe tappers are the closeted/claiming to be straight/while married to a woman types. Many frequent the gay threads using numerous usernames. For sure!
Rudy

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Sep 30, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Toe tappers are the closeted/claiming to be straight/while married to a woman types. Many frequent the gay threads using numerous usernames. For sure!
Let's get back on topic. What color panties are you wearing this evening?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Sep 30, 2013
I don't believe that outing people is right.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#11 Oct 1, 2013
Nor do I--in most cases. But if a gay public figure is actively working against us, we can and should point out the inherent hypocrisy.
snyper wrote:
I don't believe that outing people is right.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#12 Oct 1, 2013
Seeing how he is married with children, I kinda doubt that he's gay. He's also a practicing physician.

And I lived in Laramie, Wyoming many years ago.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#13 Oct 1, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Seeing how he is married with children, I kinda doubt that he's gay. He's also a practicing physician.
Seriously? Because someone is married, and has children, you don't believe they could be gay? Astounding!!!

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#14 Oct 1, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Because someone is married, and has children, you don't believe they could be gay? Astounding!!!
I didn't say that. I merely stated the facts. If someone believes he is gay, then please show the FACTS.
Todd

Laramie, WY

#15 Oct 1, 2013
It's a pretty well known fact in the gay community of Wyoming that Senator Barrasso is gay. Married with children means nothing. I was married with children before I finally had the guts to come out of the closet. Senator Barrasso has all the right to his privacy but I don't blame someone for trying to out him when his voting record is so detestible. And I've lived in Wyoming my entire life.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#16 Oct 1, 2013
Todd wrote:
It's a pretty well known fact in the gay community of Wyoming that Senator Barrasso is gay. Married with children means nothing. I was married with children before I finally had the guts to come out of the closet. Senator Barrasso has all the right to his privacy but I don't blame someone for trying to out him when his voting record is so detestible. And I've lived in Wyoming my entire life.
I lived in Laramie and attended UW.

Indianapolis

#17 Oct 1, 2013
He may be bisexual, or closeted, or straight; we'll have to see. But always remember--oscar wilde was married and had children.
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Neil An Blowme

Hoboken, NJ

#18 Oct 1, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in Laramie and attended UW.
Gee..... you went to school all over the place, didn't you? West Virginia and now Wyoming, too!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#20 Oct 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nor do I--in most cases. But if a gay public figure is actively working against us, we can and should point out the inherent hypocrisy.
<quoted text>
I prefer that he be "caught with his pants down", so to speak.

Indianapolis

#21 Oct 1, 2013
Oh, ive him time. Eventually they all get caught in a wide stance with a luggage handler....
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer that he be "caught with his pants down", so to speak.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#22 Oct 1, 2013
Todd wrote:
True Todd. Been there done that! I believe there are A LOT of guys like that out there. You go with the status quo married and children for so long and that's it!

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#23 Oct 1, 2013
Neil An Blowme wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee..... you went to school all over the place, didn't you? West Virginia and now Wyoming, too!
I wouldn't say that 2 cities (Laramie, WY & Huntington WV) is "all over the place". I received my degree from Marshall University in Huntington, WV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min Reverend Alan 19,937
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min lides 59,327
News Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring rig... 10 min Otter in the Ozarks 23
News U.S. Supreme Court may be on cusp of declaring ... 20 min JohnInToronto 3
News Online Fundraiser For Oregon Bakery Removed Aft... 23 min JohnInToronto 1
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 25 min Termiraider 2,815
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 30 min lides 152
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 34 min Wondering 2,118
Are the mods fair and balanced? 9 hr Poof1 666
More from around the web