Same-sex couples could see tax windfalls

Same-sex couples could see tax windfalls

There are 2 comments on the KJCT story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Same-sex couples could see tax windfalls. In it, KJCT reports that:

If the U.S. Supreme Court strikes down the Defense of Marriage Act, the 1996 law that defines marriage as solely between a man and a woman, many same-sex couples could be in for substantial tax windfalls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KJCT.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 14, 2012
KJCT is not one of our supporting news outlets.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#2 Nov 14, 2012
snyper wrote:
KJCT is not one of our supporting news outlets.
Not only that, but I believe one can not go back more than 3 years to amend tax returns, so......it could happen, but not as big as some might think!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Race against time for Australia's first same-se... 3 min Abrahamanic Relig... 5
News Putin Abhorred Abroad, Loved at Home Amid Hard ... 8 min Abrahamanic Relig... 20
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 14 min RiccardoFire 14,850
News Harvey Weinstein responds to Salma Hayek callin... 48 min NE Jade 4
BIG BOSS MANs BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY 51 min NE Jade 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr June VanDerMark 58,469
News Gay couple, devout baker take cake fight to hig... 1 hr EdmondWA 71
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 2 hr NW Jade 26,921
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 2 hr MISSION IMPROBABLE 111
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 3 hr GodSmacked 415
More from around the web