Homosexuality Will Lead to Enslavement of Humanity by Ducks Warns Homeschooled Teen

Oct 16, 2012 Full story: gawker.com 27

A letter to the editor from a 14-year-old homeschooled teen named Jasmin was recently published in Canterbury, New Zealand's Northern Outlook , garnering stunned silence from most and lengthy rebuttals from others .

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Ducks!

I'd say she's a bit Daffy if she thinks that ducks could become the dominate species on the planet after the presumed downfall of humankind SOLELY from the "scourge" of homosexuality.

Our technology has advanced since the times of the Roman Empire. I'm not so sure we are, on the whole, more intelligent. Her article alone provides a fair amount of anecdotal proof for my hypothesis.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Robbing the cradle.
Goodbye Rome!

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Not that I personally partake of them, but could a species become dominant if there are so many excellent recipes available with them as the main ingredient?
Can you say "plum sauce"?

Since: Oct 12

Coolidge, AZ

#4 Oct 16, 2012
I'm a BIG FAN of The Long Island Ducks !

:)

GO DUCKS !

“Married 6/17/08”

Since: Feb 07

Porterville, CA

#5 Oct 16, 2012
DragonHung wrote:
Not that I personally partake of them, but could a species become dominant if there are so many excellent recipes available with them as the main ingredient?
Can you say "plum sauce"?
There is an old "Twilight Zone" episode entitled "To Serve Man" about an "alien visitation" the book they brought was a cook book.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#6 Oct 16, 2012
She needs to be roasted and basted with orange sauce.

Ducks are probably too large too survive a meterorite mass extinction event. Most likely the world will be tanken over by some sort of arthropods - large lobsters, perhaps, or something evolving from a cockroach. If the time between the next mass extinction and their evolution is more that couple of hundred million years they get to worry about the oxygen in the atmosphere being used up, the sun turning into a red giant and other catastrophes that will occur after Caterbury, New Zealand has shifted to some spot below the North Pole.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#7 Oct 16, 2012
How embarrassing to kids who are home-schooled and have a much better grasp on life in general!!!

When I was attending a Junior College a few years back, completing my requirements to transfer to a CSU here in California, I had the pleasure of having a 14 year in my Philosophy 3, Critical Thinking class........she had to carried at least a GPA of 3.86 or higher in order to stay in College.......she was incredibly smart and would have seriously shook her head in disbelieve at what this girl wrote!!!

I hope other home schooled kids in that area aren't as uneducated as she is!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 16, 2012
WHAT???? This boggles the mind...
Fliint

Flint, MI

#9 Oct 16, 2012
There are instances of homosexual activity among nearly all animals, ducks included. WE'RE DOOMED!!!!! Seriously, allowing 10% of the population to marry is not going to cause the other 90% to turn gay. There will still be plenty of babies being born so no other animal is going to take over the top of the food chain.
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Romans had gays thousands of years ago so we shouldn't have them now. What an unusual jump in logic. But while we're on it, Romans practiced Christianity 2000 years ago, so we shouldn't have any Christians now. Right?
While everyone is getting upset at this poor 14-year-old, I think we need to turn our attention to the home schooling parent who taught her this rot. S/he is destroying the future life and opportunities for this teen. THIS is why home schooling should be regulated in some way.
I also like the suggestion that allowing gay marriage will make gay sex so popular that straights will stop doing it with each other, turn gay all of a sudden and we'll all die out.
Little Tex

Hawkins, TX

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Humanity should not be enslaved by homosexuals, I say send the queers to Uganda post haste!!!

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#12 Oct 16, 2012
Little Tex wrote:
Humanity should not be enslaved by homosexuals, I say send the queers to Uganda post haste!!!
Wanna be my slave?
Little Tex

Hawkins, TX

#13 Oct 16, 2012
JohnInToronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna be my slave?
You should be first to board the Uganda bound bus!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14 Oct 16, 2012
fr Little Tex:

>You should be first to board the Uganda bound bus!!!<

Actually, the first seat is reserved for YOU, right behind the driver.
Velma

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Oct 16, 2012
I think that the homosexuals who are running our schools right now should try to cut down on how much they talk to our kids about queer bestiality every day.
I just don't think that it's right for queers in the schools to be talking to our kids about all these animals and their homosexual activities, promoting this queer filth to children.
Using billions in taxpayer money!
Jr Esq

El Segundo, CA

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Perhaps it's a typo. Instead of ducks, Jasmin might have meant dicks. Most gays are dicks.

“"Still Hetero,Had NO Choice"”

Since: Sep 10

Hubbard ,East of the Brazos !

#17 Oct 16, 2012
Jr Esq wrote:
Perhaps it's a typo. Instead of ducks, Jasmin might have meant dicks. Most gays are dicks.
Then I would have to guess that makes you the biggest dick of all,prick boy! Please sir more stereotypical lying B.S, you hardly post enough of it! LoL
Jr Esq

El Segundo, CA

#18 Oct 16, 2012
A Long Strange Trip wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I would have to guess that makes you the biggest dick of all,prick boy! Please sir more stereotypical lying B.S, you hardly post enough of it! LoL
You couldn't have picked a better alias.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Velma wrote:
I think that the homosexuals who are running our schools right now should try to cut down on how much they talk to our kids about queer bestiality every day.
I just don't think that it's right for queers in the schools to be talking to our kids about all these animals and their homosexual activities, promoting this queer filth to children.
Using billions in taxpayer money!
Name 10 School District Superintendents that are gay.
Name 10 School Board Members who are gay.
Name 10 School Principals who are gay.

If you can't, then how do you know that there are ANY "homosexuals who are running our schools" ?

(btw: "beastiality" is erotic activity between humans and beasts, NOT between the beasts themselves. That's just Zoology.)

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

#20 Oct 17, 2012
jcofe wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an old "Twilight Zone" episode entitled "To Serve Man" about an "alien visitation" the book they brought was a cook book.
Were the aliens ducks????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shayne Looper: Whatever happened to tolerance o... 8 min Belle Sexton 11
3 states deny gay unions despite appellate rulings 9 min WeTheSheeple 2
Gay marriage ruling appealed to La. Supreme Court 10 min Har 6
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 11 min Belle Sexton 2,000
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 12 min Wondering 33
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 18 min WeTheSheeple 1,023
Hitching Post wedding chapel sues over gay marr... 21 min Frankie Rizzo 19
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr homohypocrites 1,539
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 2 hr Poof1 162
GOP leader: NC officials can refuse to marry gays 2 hr Quest 39