Virginia's 2013 Equality Battlefield

Virginia's 2013 Equality Battlefield

There are 66 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 12, 2013, titled Virginia's 2013 Equality Battlefield. In it, EDGE reports that:

Many in Virginia's LGBT community are steeling themselves ahead of what they expect to be brutal fall campaigns, the outcomes of which could deeply impact how LGBT residents are treated by state government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Jan 08

Bangkok, Thailand

#23 Sep 18, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected], did I say anything in the post about oral sex?? NO. But you did.
May all your children be gay.(but I sure am feeling sorry for them)
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#24 Sep 18, 2013
Dubya wrote:
<quoted text>May all your children be gay.(but I sure am feeling sorry for them)
Sorry you mentally ill [email protected], don't have any Queer genes in my family. They're all decent and normal people.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#25 Sep 19, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you mentally ill [email protected], don't have any Queer genes in my family. They're all decent and normal people.
Except of course that statistically you DO have at least one fairly close relative who is gay or lesbian.

Considering your obvious anti-gay attitudes, do you really think they'd confide in you?
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#26 Sep 19, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>Except of course that statistically you DO have at least one fairly close relative who is gay or lesbian.

Considering your obvious anti-gay attitudes, do you really think they'd confide in you?
No [email protected], not in my family. Behave yourself, your mental illness is showing.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#27 Sep 19, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Why is someone labeled a "bigot" if they support traditional marriage, but not a bigot if they oppose a nudist's "right" to jog naked in public?
Because no one currently has the right to jog nude in public. One would be equally bigoted if they were arguing for the right to job nude in public, but only for women.

The former is a question of equality, the later is an equally applied prohibition.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#28 Sep 19, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected], did I say anything in the post about oral sex?? NO. But you did.
Ah, the witless name changer strikes again.

When are you going to grow up, drop the infantile personal insults and develop an adult argument reliant upon facts? Personally, I think you lack the mental capacity to do so, and your every post (under your various aliases) proves as much.
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#29 Sep 19, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, the witless name changer strikes again.

When are you going to grow up, drop the infantile personal insults and develop an adult argument reliant upon facts? Personally, I think you lack the mental capacity to do so, and your every post (under your various aliases) proves as much.
Hey queer, what do you expect out of someone who graduated 6th gr.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#30 Sep 19, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
Hey queer, what do you expect out of someone who graduated 6th gr.
What, no on topic argument?

You truly aren;t terribly bright, are you?

one wonders why you wish to show off your shortcomings?

Why don't you run outside and play? The adults are having a conversation that is far beyond your comprehension.

Tawas City, Michigan

#31 Sep 19, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
No [email protected], not in my family. Behave yourself, your mental illness is showing.
How do you know who all your relatives are having sex with?
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#32 Sep 19, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>What, no on topic argument?

You truly aren;t terribly bright, are you?

one wonders why you wish to show off your shortcomings?

Why don't you run outside and play? The adults are having a conversation that is far beyond your comprehension.
No, I'm dumber than a box full of rocks and I can't go outside, it's snowing!! Besides, I'm still smart enough to know a man su:cking another mans pecker is perverted.

Tawas City, Michigan

#33 Sep 19, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm dumber than a box full of rocks and I can't go outside, it's snowing!! Besides, I'm still smart enough to know a man su:cking another mans pecker is perverted.
And yet you keep on doing it as often as you can.....
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#34 Sep 19, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you keep on doing it as often as you can.....
Well I would say as much as you have sex with little boys but you really do, so I won't. Roflmao

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#35 Sep 19, 2013
I like that the "Florida Gator" has stipulated that gay orientation is genetic.

Bangkok, Thailand

#36 Sep 20, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
May all your grandchildren be gay.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#37 Sep 20, 2013
snyper wrote:
I like that the "Florida Gator" has stipulated that gay orientation is genetic.
It's FUN too !:)
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#38 Sep 20, 2013
Dubya wrote:
<quoted text>May all your grandchildren be gay.
Sorry [email protected], there's no queer genes in our family.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#39 Sep 20, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are just a bigoted and ignorant troll. Tell me, do you classify yourself as Christian? That would truly be the trifecta.
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#40 Sep 20, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are just a bigoted and ignorant troll. Tell me, do you classify yourself as Christian? That would truly be the trifecta.
Tell me, do you classify yourself as a sh!teater as well as a mentally ill AssTroll? That would truly be a trifecta.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#41 Sep 20, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry [email protected], there's no queer genes in our family.
No, there's just a very limited gene pool.
Florida Gator

Chesapeake, OH

#42 Sep 20, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>No, there's just a very limited gene pool.
How many little boys have you molested, this month alone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 5 min NOM s Waffle House 778
News Clock ticking, but tweaks in play for N. Caroli... 9 min TerriB1 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 18 min Respect71 37,361
Great Gays 30 min Gay History 1
News Anti-gay parents compare LGBT student group at ... 41 min Robin Hood 35
News EEOC files 1st sexual orientation discriminatio... 1 hr Robin Hood 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Just Think 13,096
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 6 hr country 964
More from around the web