Bryan Fischer Calls For Sex Rehab For Gays

Jul 26, 2013 Full story: On Top Magazine 12

In a wide-ranging interview with Michelangelo Signorile on SiriusXM Progress , Fischer backed Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli in his quest to bring back a sodomy law.

Full Story

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Bryan Fischer needs rehab. He's a nut!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2 Jul 26, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
Bryan Fischer needs rehab. He's a nut!
I don't believe therapy or rehab would help.......this umm, man has no ability to learn how to respect those who believe differently than he does!!!
david traversa

Argentina

#3 Jul 26, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe therapy or rehab would help.......this umm, man has no ability to learn how to respect those who believe differently than he does!!!
I love your "umm , man .. You have summed him up perfectly . It's wonderfully satisfying to know the bigots are so very upset ; much more is yet in store for them .

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4 Jul 27, 2013
david traversa wrote:
<quoted text>I love your "umm , man .. You have summed him up perfectly . It's wonderfully satisfying to know the bigots are so very upset ; much more is yet in store for them .
Yep......and they don't get it......and if this person was a man, he wouldn't make the wimpy azz comments that he does!!!

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#5 Jul 27, 2013
Fischer and Cuccinelli are the type that is driving the American public to our side. So let them rave on. All it will get them is fewer and fewer people willing to join in their hate.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#6 Jul 27, 2013
Perhaps Bryan Fischer's mother should have had sexual orientation intervention to prevent Bryan's birth
The world would be a better place

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#8 Jul 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep......and they don't get it......and if this person was a man, he wouldn't make the wimpy azz comments that he does!!!
So Bill Clinton is responsible for throat cancer, huh? Good lord, what YEAR is this? 1640? I got news for that old coot, NOT Bill Clinton, but Bryan PISHER, oral sex has been around a LOT longer than since 1995 or so. It'll be here long after HE is in his lonely muddy grave.

It's just a waiting game now, all these old poops are trudging to their final curtains and letting off some geezer steam as they go. In a generation, they will look back and scratch their heads at how much of a non issue this is and think of it as we think of how nuts it was when women could not vote or African Americans could not eat at Woolworth's lunch counter.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#9 Jul 27, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>So Bill Clinton is responsible for throat cancer, huh? Good lord, what YEAR is this? 1640? I got news for that old coot, NOT Bill Clinton, but Bryan PISHER, oral sex has been around a LOT longer than since 1995 or so. It'll be here long after HE is in his lonely muddy grave.
It's just a waiting game now, all these old poops are trudging to their final curtains and letting off some geezer steam as they go. In a generation, they will look back and scratch their heads at how much of a non issue this is and think of it as we think of how nuts it was when women could not vote or African Americans could not eat at Woolworth's lunch counter.
Don't ya know it......lol!!!

And for the love of God.......why do they always insist on being in other people's bedrooms?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#10 Jul 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ya know it......lol!!!
And for the love of God.......why do they always insist on being in other people's bedrooms?
It shows an incredible nosiness or just mean spirited resentment that everyone else is not as angry and unhappy as he is. To paraphrase the genius HL Mencken, who died in 1956, but is still as fresh as a daisy,

"A puritan is someone who is haunted by the fear that somewhere, someone else is having a good time."

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#12 Jul 27, 2013
Bernard wrote:
Starting with you......you're the one who spends most of the time mentioning children, you sick freak!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#13 Jul 27, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>It shows an incredible nosiness or just mean spirited resentment that everyone else is not as angry and unhappy as he is. To paraphrase the genius HL Mencken, who died in 1956, but is still as fresh as a daisy,
"A puritan is someone who is haunted by the fear that somewhere, someone else is having a good time."
Oh, is that their problem? Me thinks they need to get a life of their own instead of worrying about what others are doing!!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Jul 27, 2013
Bernard wrote:
I think we should send all the queers two rehab for the sake of the little children.
Why are all your little children in rehab?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Ford Employee Claims He Was Fired For Anti-G... 12 min TomInElPaso 32
Hector vs Cali Girl - Round 2 This Evening 14 min Die Hard Arkie 15
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 16 min Hector 2 68,903
Mike Huckabee compares being gay to using alcoh... 29 min Pig of Benghazi LOL 14
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 38 min NoahLovesU 57,276
Gay-Straight Alliance working for equality at S... (Apr '13) 41 min Gay Boi 83
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 43 min NoahLovesU 8,925
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 1 hr Deloris 3,163
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Deloris 6,376
More from around the web