Pa. Gov. Corbett: Gay marriage like m...

Pa. Gov. Corbett: Gay marriage like marriage of siblings

There are 35 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 4, 2013, titled Pa. Gov. Corbett: Gay marriage like marriage of siblings. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett compared the marriage of same-sex couples to the marriage of a brother and sister during an appearance on a Friday morning TV news show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gremlin

Hermitage, PA

#24 Oct 5, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just a doper led astray and too dishonest to confront your real self. It's already been clearly established, that you and other queers have always had civil rights like everyone else. You just want special rights and you want to pretend play normality, while maintaining your segregated enclaves of perversion and lust.
You don't know a SINGLE THING about me or any other gay person. You say we've always had civil rights while calling us "queers?" LOL! You're an idiot and a redneck piece of TRASH who hates people because they're not like you. So wanting our civil rights and to be treated like human beings is wanting "special rights?" You reveal your unbelievable ignorance with every comment you post, Jethro.
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#25 Oct 5, 2013
Corduroy Trouser Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you have another freak, another pervert, another diseased mind fantasizing about bladder control and enjoying a civil right we all appreciate less each day in America... the right to not be summarily executed. Don't you just love me?
Um, not so much. Maybe as comic entertainment?:)
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#26 Oct 5, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
You have abrogated the normal functions of your own anatomy and your own brain has failed you, and your mother.
Your post was gibberish. Did you have your hands on the wrong typing positions on the keyboard?
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#27 Oct 5, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know a SINGLE THING about me or any other gay person. You say we've always had civil rights while calling us "queers?" LOL! You're an idiot and a redneck piece of TRASH who hates people because they're not like you. So wanting our civil rights and to be treated like human beings is wanting "special rights?" You reveal your unbelievable ignorance with every comment you post, Jethro.
He's Jethro with a mail-order English degree....LOL
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#28 Oct 5, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know a SINGLE THING about me or any other gay person. You say we've always had civil rights while calling us "queers?" LOL! You're an idiot and a redneck piece of TRASH who hates people because they're not like you. So wanting our civil rights and to be treated like human beings is wanting "special rights?" You reveal your unbelievable ignorance with every comment you post, Jethro.
I know you're a coward, who constructed a perverted view of life to rationalize his cowardice. That's enough for me.

We can't treat you as something you are not. Yes, you're human beings, but you're also perverts. So, you should be treated as perverts, who are human beings. We can walk and chew gum.
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#29 Oct 5, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, not so much. Maybe as comic entertainment?:)
You predictably resort to altering people's posts... because you're sick.
Gremlin

Hermitage, PA

#30 Oct 5, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're a coward, who constructed a perverted view of life to rationalize his cowardice. That's enough for me.
We can't treat you as something you are not. Yes, you're human beings, but you're also perverts. So, you should be treated as perverts, who are human beings. We can walk and chew gum.
Oh, I'm a coward, Mr. Internet Tough Guy? Go into a gay bar and start running your mouth about gays being "perverts." We both know that will never happen, don't we Jethro?
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#31 Oct 5, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm a coward, Mr. Internet Tough Guy? Go into a gay bar and start running your mouth about gays being "perverts." We both know that will never happen, don't we Jethro?
You're right. I'll never go anywhere anyone is looking at me like a sexual object, making snippy comments at each other about how close to death they are and how much fun it was getting there.
Gremlin

Hermitage, PA

#32 Oct 5, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I'll never go anywhere anyone is looking at me like a sexual object, making snippy comments at each other about how close to death they are and how much fun it was getting there.
You're too ugly to be seen as a sexual object, and too chickensh*t to go into a gay bar and repeat the things you've posted on this forum. Gay rights are here to stay, Jethro....whine about it all you like.
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#33 Oct 5, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're too ugly to be seen as a sexual object, and too chickensh*t to go into a gay bar and repeat the things you've posted on this forum. Gay rights are here to stay, Jethro....whine about it all you like.
I haven't said anything untrue here, so what's your problem? It's people like you looking for fights all the time, which is disturbing. Be satisfied with your lot in life.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#34 Oct 5, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post was gibberish. Did you have your hands on the wrong typing positions on the keyboard?
You're about as bright as choosing to have two left hands and no thumbs because it 'feels good'
Stinky.
:o)
The Worlds Biggest Lie

New Braintree, MA

#35 Oct 5, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'm a coward, Mr. Internet Tough Guy? Go into a gay bar and start running your mouth about gays being "perverts." We both know that will never happen, don't we Jethro?
You're all about tolerance baby. You can't even tolerate the normal function of your own anatomy. There's a reason why plumbing has male adapters and female fittings and if you were in charge the whole town would drown overnight.
Gremlin

Hermitage, PA

#36 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're all about tolerance baby. You can't even tolerate the normal function of your own anatomy. There's a reason why plumbing has male adapters and female fittings and if you were in charge the whole town would drown overnight.
My anatomy functions just fine, sweet cheeks....just ask my past boyfriends.
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#37 Oct 6, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
The coward's obviously YOU, trouser trout, given that you consistently post bigoted crap which would get you fired or run out of town in any civilized place.

You're not really a human being, bottom line.
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#38 Oct 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You're about as bright as choosing to have two left hands and no thumbs because it 'feels good'
Stinky.
:o)
You confirm my opinion of you, but thanks for at least choosing an accurate nickname, punk!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malloy's Hollywood moment at the DNC 10 min Orlando 1
JADE Cafe 15 min Orlando 6
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 26 min Lawrence Wolf 205
Afternoon Delight Cafe 28 min Orlando 6
News Clooney's restraining order 31 min stoned luck aka ... 29
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 37 min TerriB1 611
News Chelsea Clinton Blasts the GOP Platform's Suppo... 55 min Prosperity Fundie... 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 38,644
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Terra Firma 14,985
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 4 hr Gator 68,801
More from around the web