How to Declare War on the New HIV Epi...

How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic

There are 700 comments on the www.poz.com story from Jul 15, 2013, titled How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic. In it, www.poz.com reports that:

The AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power marched through cheering crowds at the historic New York City Pride Parade on June 30, 2013, to declare an HIV prevention emergency that threatens the health of the young queer community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.poz.com.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#213 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going by the CDC report. It said the penis must have an open sore, cut or wound in order to contract HIV. That is the rule of thumb. Of course there would be rare exceptions to that rule.
No, you're going by whatever crap you can make up and get away with. You've already been caught LYING you sick twisted piece of feces.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#214 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I did not "alter" it. I took the word "vagina" out because it confused things in that context. Had I left it in, I would had had to explain how the vagina catches HIV and that was outside the scope of this discussion at that point. It was only confusing which the government ought to have enough sense to avoid and not put that word in that context in the first place
<quoted text>
I also saw no reason to keep the word "needle". We are not talking about that.
<quoted text>
B-word phagg. I used as little as possible to avoid confusion. You are using too much of that quote in order to cause confusion
No, that's the difference in full information and someone with an agenda lying. You're the liar.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#215 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to put your stupid assss on ignore. I have better things to do than waste my time on you.
Run away coward. I'll still be pointing out your lies.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#216 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is Muslims do not have an HIV problems.
Actually that would be a lie, but if there WERE a problem it would have to do with people dying for fear of being treated by your openly Homophobic and violent cult.(don't get too twisted, I consider Christianity a cult as well).

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#217 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know of any studies to prove it. But common sense tells me that all STD's originate with homosexual behavior. Every one of them. This is my opinion.
That's your lie, not opinion, lie.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#218 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you believe that, but here is an article you really need to read:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1...

I know you won't read it, because it would blow your little mind to discover you are terribly wrong, but I felt a need to give you the opportunity to expand your horizons.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#219 Jul 19, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Within that group, are you aware of which subgroup suffers the largest share of HIV infections?
But why do you talk about the USA on one hand, and Muslims on the other hand? What group experiences the highest rate of HIV infection in Muslim countries?
Homosexuals... Wild guess...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#220 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, I am accounting for scientific reality and fact. You cannot catch HIV from a woman. PERIOD. The ONLY way to catch HIV is through being on the receiving end of anal sex. The giving end cannot catch it.
That's suicidally stupid of you dear. While the form of the virus that predominates in this part of the world is difficult to transmit from female to male, it can and does happen. The form of the virus that predominates in other parts of the world, only need a mucous membrane to pass through, not direct contact with the blood stream. This nasty adaptation makes female to male transmission relatively easy, particularly if the male is still attached to his foreskin.

Saint Louis, MO

#221 Jul 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Heterosexuals DO spread it. I don't know where you get your propaganda from, but you are flat-out WRONG.<quoted text>
The ONLY way a heterosexual can get HIV is from a homosexual, directly or indirectly. Usually a woman will get it from her homosexual husband or boyfriend. But as a rule of thumb the woman cannot pass it to a man. That is virtually impossible and not worth even talking about for all practical purposes. The only ones who mention that are propagandists and liars. They want to confuse people and justify homosexual activity which is wrong.
cpeter1313 wrote:
Tyrannical religious rules are NEVER the best way to do anything.
BTW--we're not going anywhere. Anyone who tries to get us out is in for some serious trouble.
<quoted text>
Obviously the best way to control HIV and prevent its spread is by means of Islamic values. Muslims have the lowest HIV rate in the world.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#222 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
The reality is that you are one of the worst informed people on the planet when it comes to this subject.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/09/health/09gl...

Saint Louis, MO

#223 Jul 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You don't worship allah, you worship all-lie.
<quoted text>
And you worship homosexuality.

Saint Louis, MO

#225 Jul 19, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
They do, but it's true that it's harder to get infected through vaginal sex. But it happens. And ppl must
be carefull. What was not brought up is that many heterosexuals are having analsex as well.
In order for a person get HIV through anal sex, his or her partner MUST BE already infected. Thus, his or her partner must be a homosexual. For all practical purposes that is the ONLY way to spread HIV aside from IV drug use and those types of things.
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>Clamydia is a common venereal that can go unnoticed for years. When a person is having clamydia he is more or she is more receptive to contracting HIV when exposed. Because the immunesysten is weaker. And few other reasons I've forgot. There are a lot of factors. No sane person believes it's a gaydisease. It's everywhere.
All of it originates with anal sex between men.

Saint Louis, MO

#226 Jul 19, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Still more fallacies of reasoning.
Shall I enumerate them, or does someone else feel like doing it for this petulant child?
Get lost, phagg.

Saint Louis, MO

#227 Jul 19, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Indonesia does. Hmm.
Here comes the "No True Scotsman" fallacy, folks!
"In 2007, Indonesia was ranked 99th in the world by prevalence rate..." ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Indo... )

Saint Louis, MO

#228 Jul 19, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
"lifesitenews" is not a competent site for HIV information.
It is evidence, "competent" or otherwise. My only point to prove was that I did not invent the statement that 50% of homosexuals are HIV positive. It came from other resources.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#229 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
It is evidence, "competent" or otherwise. My only point to prove was that I did not invent the statement that 50% of homosexuals are HIV positive. It came from other resources.
False. A Lie is a Lie no matter how many times it is repeated. It doesn't matter if you invented a statement or not, repeating false information makes you as much of a liar as it does the originating statement.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#230 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY way a heterosexual can get HIV is from a homosexual, directly or indirectly. Usually a woman will get it from her homosexual husband or boyfriend. But as a rule of thumb the woman cannot pass it to a man. That is virtually impossible and not worth even talking about for all practical purposes. The only ones who mention that are propagandists and liars. They want to confuse people and justify homosexual activity which is wrong.
<quoted text>
Obviously the best way to control HIV and prevent its spread is by means of Islamic values. Muslims have the lowest HIV rate in the world.
Absolute lie, everything in that statement. Even more amusing "Islamic Values" are one of the reasons your propaganda is laughed at so often, individuals who have gotten HIV would be afraid of getting treatment because of your extremist actions. I'm betting you're that same messd up idiot that was standing on top of the building in Iraq declaring everything was fine as Tanks were rolling up the street behind him back when Ol' Sadam Hussein was still in power....

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#231 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
And you worship homosexuality.
Better to worship something that exists than something that does not.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#232 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
In order for a person get HIV through anal sex, his or her partner MUST BE already infected. Thus, his or her partner must be a homosexual. For all practical purposes that is the ONLY way to spread HIV aside from IV drug use and those types of things.
<quoted text>
All of it originates with anal sex between men.
Liar and a Homophobic Coward to boot.

Saint Louis, MO

#233 Jul 19, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Either the report is lying, you misread the report, or you are lying.
It simply is not true.
Phagg, I just gave you a citation. It said at the current rate 50% of homosexual will be HIV positive that was in 2007. That means 50% of homosexuals are HIV positive in 2013. And there is more than one source of that information. I think CDC pretty much says the same thing:

Transmission Category

Estimated Number of Diagnoses of HIV Infection, 2011

Adult and Adolescent Males

Adult and Adolescent Females

Total

Male-to-male sexual contact 30,573 NA 30,573
Injection drug use 2,220 1,428 3,648
Male-to-male sexual contact and injection drug use 1,407 NA 1,407
Heterosexual contacta 4,588 8,814 13,402
Other 36 15 51

"30% of Homosexuals HIV Positive by 30 Years: Proving the Statistic.

“HIV/AIDS is rampant in the homosexual community. Epidemiologists estimate that 30 percent of all 20-year-old homosexually-active men will be HIV positive or dead of AIDS by the time they are 30.”

"In 2005, a leading HIV/AIDS researcher at the CDC, R. Stall, presented his findings at the International AIDS Conference.

He reviewed the historical data and the current trends. Stall calculated the lifelong risk for twenty-year-old homosexually-active men (i.e. men who have sex with men, aka MSM) of becoming infected with HIV. By age 30 — some ten years hence — about 25% would be

infected; 40% by age 40; and 50% by age 50.

"In 2008, at the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, R. Stall presented more research and a new forecast for

another ten years.

"Taking as his starting point the current incidence of HIV infection among 15-22 year-old men who have sex with men (MSM), professor Stall ran a mathematic model to see how this would translate into HIV prevalence as the 18-year-old group got older.

"In a press conference he explained:

“The model that we constructed yielded an estimate that at about age 25, about 15% of the men would be HIV positive; by age 35, about a third; and by age 40, about 41%.”

"He continued:

“We were kind of horrified that our model yielded prevalence estimates that high.[...] What we find is that the model actually fits exactly what’s going on in terms of HIV prevalence among gay men, at least in America’s largest urban centers. This model that we are extrapolating based on the incidence rates, which culminates in an HIV prevalence rate of 40% at age 40, is not a prediction of something that may happen one day. We are describing epidemiological phenomena that are occurring all around us, and will continue to occur among young American men, if we do not find ways to lower HIV incidence rates

further.”
( http://thisismarriage.wordpress.com/2010/03/1... )

Yeah. I get it. CDC is politicized so they do not want to publish the true stats. But once the information is in cyberspace, it will never go away entirely. So that stat is floating around in a lot of places. And you perverts being in denial will not change the fact and you cannot hide it by politicizing CDC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Terra Firma 16,168
News Gay club lube dispenser filled with acid 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 28
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 2 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 33
News Juan Gabriel was Mexico's gay icon a " but he n... 2 hr david traversa 1
News Court: Gays can seek parental rights for nonbio... 2 hr david traversa 1
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 60
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 160
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Lohan 38,912
More from around the web