Daily Show: More People Believe In Ma...

Daily Show: More People Believe In Marriage Equality Than Evolution

There are 2 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Apr 9, 2013, titled Daily Show: More People Believe In Marriage Equality Than Evolution. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Jon Stewart notes that marriage equality now has more support among Americans than evolution, but that isn't causing a rush of support in the GOP

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Jon Stewart is a well known Stalinist and Obamaniac supporter. Nobody should listen to anything he says.

Since: Jul 11

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Jon Stewart is a well known Stalinist and Obamaniac supporter. Nobody should listen to anything he says.
The simple fact that he thinks independently villainizes him in your eyes? That he refuses to consider what you consider truth to be valid or relevant makes him evil?

Your world must be very tiny if other people's ideas aren't allowed to be heard and must immediately be knocked down without even the OPTION of critical review.

I pity you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Terra Firma 16,168
News Gay club lube dispenser filled with acid 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 28
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 3 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 33
News Juan Gabriel was Mexico's gay icon a " but he n... 4 hr david traversa 1
News Court: Gays can seek parental rights for nonbio... 4 hr david traversa 1
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 4 hr Rose_NoHo 60
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 4 hr Rose_NoHo 160
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Lohan 38,912
More from around the web