WNBA Star Brittney Griner Comes Out A...

WNBA Star Brittney Griner Comes Out As Lesbian

There are 3 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Apr 18, 2013, titled WNBA Star Brittney Griner Comes Out As Lesbian. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

WBNA star Brittney Griner opened up about her sexuality, coming out as a lesbian in a very quiet manner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

shakespear

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2013
If someone is gay or lesbian no mater what nybody does thats not gonna change her or him.But where the danger is .Its when gay men and lesbian women cross the line and go after straight men and women.Because there is no way in the world a straight man or a straight woman will go after a gay man or a lesbian woman.So since straight men and women are in their own particular socialization gays and lesbians need to keep it to themselves.
AzAdam

Chandler, AZ

#2 Apr 18, 2013
shakespear wrote:
If someone is gay or lesbian no mater what nybody does thats not gonna change her or him.But where the danger is .Its when gay men and lesbian women cross the line and go after straight men and women.Because there is no way in the world a straight man or a straight woman will go after a gay man or a lesbian woman.So since straight men and women are in their own particular socialization gays and lesbians need to keep it to themselves.
That's peculiar. As a gay man, I have lots of women "go after" me. I never feel like she should "keep it to herself". I just say thank you, I'm flattered but I'm not interested.

I never belittle, insult, or assult her for her misplaced interest. I don't understand the repulsion a few straight men feel at being hit on by a guy. I just assume its insecurity, immaturity, lack of empathy, and low IQ

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3 Apr 18, 2013
shakespear wrote:
Hey, tool, the most beautiful woman on earth could go after me and I would send her packing, or offer to go antiquing with her.

If any man came on to YOU, does this mean YOU would "give in"? My, my.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 min Rose_NoHo 5,636
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min The Troll Stopper 25,313
News Republican senator apologizes for saying 'a guy... 33 min NE Jade 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 45 min River Tam 48,146
News Judge won't hear gay adoptions because it's not... 1 hr Howerton 2
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr guest 1,511
News Poll finds more than half in Sussex County supp... (Jan '12) 2 hr straight man 2
News Gay pastor fights censure by United Methodist C... 4 hr Rose_NoHo 172
More from around the web