Boy Scout leaders to vote on lifting ...

Boy Scout leaders to vote on lifting gay ban

There are 2 comments on the WTVF Nashville story from May 22, 2013, titled Boy Scout leaders to vote on lifting gay ban. In it, WTVF Nashville reports that:

The Boy Scouts of America will convene a two-day meeting of 1,400 local leaders to consider changing its long-standing ban openly gay boys belonging to the scouting movement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVF Nashville.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#2 May 22, 2013
The picture with this post makes me really sad. That people are teaching such young kids to live in fear and ignorance is really tragic.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#9 May 22, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You and Wilson both seem to forget that presently gays are banned from Scouts. That means all the sex abuse in Scouts is by heterosexuals!
Both of you are the type of people I think must be closely monitored whenever you are around children.
You both have such a focus on child rape, I'm wondering if there isn't something we need to know about both of you.
Well, it IS a well-known fact that those who scream the loudest are usually the ones with the most to hide.

I'm just amazed that the idiots that are all stomping and raging about keeping the gays out of the Scouts are all completely blind to the fact that a closet case that's married to a woman to use as a cover is FAR more likely to molest kids than an openly gay person that everyone knows is gay.

But then, child molestation isn't their real worry. Their real worry is that gay people, both Scouts and leaders, will be in a position where other Scouts might respect them and learn the truth about gay folks--that we're no different than anyone else.

THAT is what keeps them up all night screaming and panicking. They don't care about child molestation. If they did, the Catholic Church would have been closed down decades ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min Jonah1 20,080
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Frankie Rizzo 41,337
News Furious MPs cry "shame" at Government minister ... 50 min Gay Peace on Earth 1
News Ashers gay cake appeal decision is due Monday 1 hr Gay Peace on Earth 5
News 'Turing Bill' aims to overturn 50,000 gay sex c... 1 hr Jonah1 13
News In a national first, LGBT advocates sue Utah sc... 1 hr Gay Peace on Earth 1
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 330
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 14 hr helloneighbor 69,240
More from around the web