Non-Sexualized Boy Scouts Alternative...

Non-Sexualized Boy Scouts Alternative Launched

There are 97 comments on the www.catholic.org story from Jul 15, 2013, titled Non-Sexualized Boy Scouts Alternative Launched. In it, www.catholic.org reports that:

Our mission is simple and clear: to guide generations of courageous young men to honor God, lead with integrity, serve others, and experience outdoor adventure

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.catholic.org.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#70 Jul 17, 2013
lides wrote:
By choosing to make sexuality an issue, doesn't this inherently become "sexualized"?
More proof that heterosexuality isn't always just a sexual orientation, for some of them it's also a learning disorder. For them, if there are only heterosexual boys and men in their version of the Boy Scouts, none of them will ever be thinking about sex while hiking alone in the hinterlands, hence the program magically becomes non-sexualized.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#71 Jul 17, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice deflection of the Question. I wouldn't answer it if I were you either, cause you would either have to lie once again or admit that you defended an 18 yr old having sex with a 14 yr old.
I'm taking a page out of YOUR book. Deflecting is FUN.

So, you approve of FILTHY literature like Romeo and Juliet...Juliet was FOURTEEN when Romeo screwed her. You allow disgusting molester books like that in school's libraries, huh?

I guess the fact that you cannot keep your paws off of every teenaged girl you see has blinded you, HETERO! Vagina eater!

Since: May 10

United States

#72 Jul 17, 2013
The "what do you call it scouts. " where morals are left at the entrance !
Cujo

Leask, Canada

#73 Jul 17, 2013
Oh good, Christians being more exclusive, rather than inclusive. Good work Christians, stick with being bigots, it keeps turning people away from your faith, which is better for all of us.
informe

Knoxville, TN

#74 Jul 17, 2013
Harold wrote:
And that's exactly the reason I pulled my boys out the boy scouts once they turned gay.
Gay men do love those little boys!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#75 Jul 17, 2013
informe wrote:
<quoted text>Gay men do love those little boys!
So with that demented logic, straight guys do love those little girls.

Palm Springs, California

#76 Jul 17, 2013
informe wrote:
<quoted text>Gay men do love those little boys!
Hetero men do love those little girls.
reality check

Uxbridge, Canada

#77 Jul 17, 2013
Cujo wrote:
Oh good, Christians being more exclusive, rather than inclusive. Good work Christians, stick with being bigots, it keeps turning people away from your faith, which is better for all of us.
Not sure if you will understand this concept but 4 billion people in the world are bigots by your definition...quite a statement!
The AssTroll Stopper

United States

#79 Jul 17, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'm taking a page out of YOUR book. Deflecting is FUN.

So, you approve of FILTHY literature like Romeo and Juliet...Juliet was FOURTEEN when Romeo screwed her. You allow disgusting molester books like that in school's libraries, huh?

I guess the fact that you cannot keep your paws off of every teenaged girl you see has blinded you, HETERO! Vagina eater!
You Queers seem to take a different lifetime as today's set of values. Anything to use as a smoke screen.
helloooo

United States

#80 Jul 17, 2013
AA!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#82 Jul 18, 2013
Fabulous Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Matt Barber wrote the article and Matt Barber is the head cheese for the new group and Matt Barber is an SCLC anti-gay hate group terrorist; the whole thing is nothing but another ex-gay pedophile trojan horse scam in disguise
Matt Barber is #15 on the SCLC terrorist list:
1. Abiding Truth Ministries (Scott Lively)
2. American Family Association (Tim Wildmon; Bryan Fischer)
3. Americans for Truth About Homosexuality (Peter LaBarbera)
4. American Vision (Gary DeMar)
5. Chalcedon Foundation (R. J. Rushdoony)
6. Christian Anti-Defamation Commission (Gary Cass)
7. Concerned Women for America (Beverly LaHaye)
8. Coral Ridge Ministries (Robert Knight)
9. Dove World Outreach Center (Terry Jones)
10. Faithful Word Baptist Church (Steven Anderson)
11. Family Research Council (Tony Perkins)
12. Family research Institute (Paul Cameron)
13. Heterosexuals Organized for a Moral Environment (Wayne Lela)
14. Illinois Family Institute (Laurie Higgins)
15. Liberty Council (Matt Barber; Peter LaBarbera)
16. Mass Resistance (Brian Camenker)
17. National Organization for Marriage (Maggie Gallagher; Robert George; Brian Brown)
18. Traditional Values Coalition (Lou Sheldon; Andrea Lafferty)
And I just checked. None of them are litsed in Matthew 25:31-46 as sheep!

They also fail the Good Samaritan test but what they do to the least of their brothers.

Instead of being obsessed with Sodomites they should try being more like Samaritans!

also see Colossians 1:16

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#84 Jul 19, 2013
Preston wrote:
Consider, for instance, a study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior, of over 200 convicted pedophiles and pederasts. It found that "86 percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual." This demonstrates, as notes Peter Sprigg of the Family Research Council, that "homosexual or bisexual men are approximately 10 times more likely to molest children than heterosexual men.
This is what happens when you allow someone like Peter Sprigg of the Family Research Council do your research for you and don't check to see if he was telling the truth. He wasn't. The truth is that among pedophiles and other child molesters, the majority identify their adult sexual orientation as heterosexual and combined with those who identify as predominately heterosexual, they account for more than 70% of all offenders. Those who identify as homosexual or predominately homosexual, less than 10%.

Read the entire report, but the relevant information begins on page 12:

http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pdf...

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#86 Jul 19, 2013
Porter wrote:
<quoted text> Very credible and factual information, thanks for sharing.
You are either as dumb as Preston, or you're the same person posting under a different name. In any event, read the report yourself, instead of reading some biased recap, and you will find out what you believe is true is, in fact, bull crap of the highest order.

Palm Springs, California

#88 Jul 19, 2013
Porter wrote:
<quoted text> Very credible and factual information, thanks for sharing.
Unlike your fake false name, LITTLE liar. Seeing that Satan is the father of all lies, do you babay sit when Satan is busy?

Palm Springs, California

#89 Jul 19, 2013
BABY sit.

Palm Springs, California

#90 Jul 19, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either as dumb as Preston, or you're the same person posting under a different name. In any event, read the report yourself, instead of reading some biased recap, and you will find out what you believe is true is, in fact, bull crap of the highest order.
Yeah, what YOU said!

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#91 Jul 19, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, what YOU said!
Is it a little hot and smokey out near you? A friend who lives there sent me a photo of his house surrounded by smoke. Looks like L.A. on high alert for smog.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#92 Jul 21, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike your fake false name, LITTLE liar. Seeing that Satan is the father of all lies, do you babay sit when Satan is busy?
He doesn't understand it's bad manners to try to speak of love when his mouth is full of lies.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#93 Jul 21, 2013
To the RCC and all the other homophobic 'chriSTAINS':

Go ahead and form you little country club. Just make sure you can cover your ass when it comes to explaining to God why you treated so many so badly.

Matthew 25:31-46
Luke 10:25-37
BB board

Knoxville, TN

#94 Jul 23, 2013
Good you, Harold. Your kids will thank you!
Harold wrote:
I just enrolled by two boys in the Non-Sexualized Boy Scouts!
I've been waiting for a good organization for my boys ever since I pulled them out of the queer Boy Scouts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min who cares 15,032
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 7 min made in USA 68,802
FREAKY FRIDAY CaFE 19 min CAPTAIN SPALDING 1
News Austin Loses 'A Safe Space for Gay Men to Go Ha... 36 min Orlando 13
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 43 min Shirvell s Shrivel 226
Why Are We Being Forced To Accept Homosexuality? (Feb '12) 44 min WasteWater 915
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 46 min Frankie Rizzo 1,146
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,650
More from around the web