Non-Sexualized Boy Scouts Alternative Launched

Jul 15, 2013 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.catholic.org

Our mission is simple and clear: to guide generations of courageous young men to honor God, lead with integrity, serve others, and experience outdoor adventure

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of97
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
Of course they'll assert power and control, but they have to have that original attraction to get there.
Sorry, but attraction has really NOTHING to do with it......Child Molesters can be Pedophiles but that is not always the case......and Pedophiles do not always act on their urges(for lack of a better word).

Actually no attraction is necessary.....just opportunity......but then again, you continue to show your stupidity regarding this whole issue!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, not into children regardless of gender.......and your silly asinine accusations only continue to make yourself look incredibly stupid!!!

You keep missing that which is being given to you.....Pedophiles are attracted to children under the age of puberty.......Child Molesters molest children who they see as a free opportunity.....easy accessibility........Gays and Lesbians aren't attracted to children......they are attracted to consenting adults who are like themselves!!!

Try to educate yourself a little.....you won't make such an AZZ of yourself that way!!!
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

The vatican cult has zero moral credibility. They helped Nazi war criminals escape justice including the infamous Josef Mengele. For decades perverted priests have been molesting boys with the full knowledge of the vatican. It is a vile disgusting cultled by filth!!
The AssTroll Stopper

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
Sorry, not into children regardless of gender.......and your silly asinine accusations only continue to make yourself look incredibly stupid!!!

You keep missing that which is being given to you.....Pedophiles are attracted to children under the age of puberty.......Child Molesters molest children who they see as a free opportunity.....easy accessibility........Gays and Lesbians aren't attracted to children......they are attracted to consenting adults who are like themselves!!!

Try to educate yourself a little.....you won't make such an AZZ of yourself that way!!!
WRONG AGAIN. Queers are attracted to children. You need to educate yourself as to not look so stupid as you obviously do. You abnormal freaks think everything your perverted minds think is ok, is normal. It's not.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Those are your words. Little girls get molested, which is as bad as anyone else. I never said any different. At least I admit that happens and don't deny it, like you Queers do.
OK, do you hector and nag straight men as much as you do gay men about theme only wanting little girls? I mean it is horrible, but does happen a lot. After all, look at that show "To Catch A Predator" Once they caught a guy a SECOND time. There seem to be ENDLESS men who send photos of their wieners and drive to meet the little darlings, before Chris Hansen shows up.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
You're an idiot, short and simple. I guess because you may get the OPPORTUNITY that presents itself, you'll molest a little boy as well as a little girl?
Hey, you're a male adult, still molesting little girls? That's all adult straight men think about, boffing little girls.

That's what your posts are like day after day after day. Tiresome, ain't it?
The AssTroll Stopper

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>OK, do you hector and nag straight men as much as you do gay men about theme only wanting little girls? I mean it is horrible, but does happen a lot. After all, look at that show "To Catch A Predator" Once they caught a guy a SECOND time. There seem to be ENDLESS men who send photos of their wieners and drive to meet the little darlings, before Chris Hansen shows up.
You conveniently leave out the fact that Chris Hansen also set the trap with young boys and enticed numerous Queers. Didn't mention that huh? That's you Queers problem, you NEVER admit to your kind doing anything wrong.
The AssTroll Stopper

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you're a male adult, still molesting little girls? That's all adult straight men think about, boffing little girls.

That's what your posts are like day after day after day. Tiresome, ain't it?
Sadly I admit that little girls do get molested by some messed up heteros, unlike you, not admitting that your kind does anything wrong.
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Sadly I admit that little girls do get molested by some messed up heteros, unlike you, not admitting that your kind does anything wrong.
That's because I'm not a pedo; sugar
I'm only attracted to grown ass men my age or slightly older; but no wrinkles please
The AssTroll Stopper

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fabulous Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>That's because I'm not a pedo; sugar
I'm only attracted to grown ass men my age or slightly older; but no wrinkles please
I could tell when you defended an 18 yr old having sex with a 14 yr old. Tell your lies to another Queer, they might believe you. I DON'T.
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
I could tell when you defended an 18 yr old having sex with a 14 yr old. Tell your lies to another Queer, they might believe you. I DON'T.
What kind of age spread do you homophobes prefer?
The AssTroll Stopper

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fabulous Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of age spread do you homophobes prefer?
You Fagg@ts have a bad habit of believing in imaginary creatures, like homophobes, the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny, or even elves. We don't believe adults should be having sex with underage kids. You Queers probably go for any little boys old enough to walk.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
You Fagg@ts have a bad habit of believing in imaginary creatures, like homophobes, the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny, or even elves. We don't believe adults should be having sex with underage kids. You Queers probably go for any little boys old enough to walk.
Hey, hetero, how many 13 year old girls did you rape today?
The AssTroll Stopper

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, hetero, how many 13 year old girls did you rape today?
LMFAO funny Queer funny LMFAO
Did you condone and defend an 18 yr old having sex with a 14year old?? Be careful now, you wouldn't want to tell yet another lie.
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did you condone and defend an 18 yr old having sex with a 14year old?? Be careful now, you wouldn't want to tell yet another lie.
Soon they will be 88 and 85
And you'll still be an unemployed homophobe
Tee hee

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
hey, HETERO, how many pre teen girls did you molest today? Why can't you HETS keep it in your pants and leave young girls ALONE?

that's all you hets think of, sex with underage girls.
Beauty Queen

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Harold wrote:
Silly internet troll ...

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
The vatican cult has zero moral credibility. They helped Nazi war criminals escape justice including the infamous Josef Mengele. For decades perverted priests have been molesting boys with the full knowledge of the vatican. It is a vile disgusting cultled by filth!!
Agree, but the word should be "centuries", not decades. Look up pope Julius III.
The AssTroll Stopper

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>hey, HETERO, how many pre teen girls did you molest today? Why can't you HETS keep it in your pants and leave young girls ALONE?

that's all you hets think of, sex with underage girls.
Nice deflection of the Question. I wouldn't answer it if I were you either, cause you would either have to lie once again or admit that you defended an 18 yr old having sex with a 14 yr old.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

By choosing to make sexuality an issue, doesn't this inherently become "sexualized"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of97
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••