Non-Sexualized Boy Scouts Alternative Launched

Jul 15, 2013 Full story: www.catholic.org 97

Our mission is simple and clear: to guide generations of courageous young men to honor God, lead with integrity, serve others, and experience outdoor adventure

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#1 Jul 15, 2013
What these folks don't understand is that men who identify as "HETEROSEXUAL" can and do molest boys......it DOESN'T have anything to do with one's sexual orientation, but with how vulnerable boys can be what searching for something that is lacking for them.

Hopefully one day people will STOP associating adult male on boy molestation as meaning Homosexual and start dealing with the REAL issue of those who harm children and making it a crime that the punishment is sever.....maybe then people will find a way to end these attacks on innocent children!!!

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Recently, millions of Americans were shocked and saddened when the Boy Scouts of America (BSA). The US population is 311,591,917 (2011).

I point that out because those who opposed the change are the minority.

Seems like the same people who said they didn't like the minority shoving their lifestyle choices onto the majority are now singing a different hymn.

For the last 10 years those same people said "Let the people decide". Two weeks ago these same people began opposing all ballot initiatives to repeal the bans.

I wish this new group lots of luck. Hopefully they will do a better job of preventing straight men from molesting children than the BSA has.

But I doubt they will.
BB board

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 15, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
What these folks don't understand is that men who identify as "HETEROSEXUAL" can and do molest boys......it DOESN'T have anything to do with one's sexual orientation, but with how vulnerable boys can be what searching for something that is lacking for them.
Hopefully one day people will STOP associating adult male on boy molestation as meaning Homosexual and start dealing with the REAL issue of those who harm children and making it a crime that the punishment is sever.....maybe then people will find a way to end these attacks on innocent children!!!
WRONG!!!!!!!!!! Straight male pedos molest girls. Gay male pedos molest boys. Stop telling lies.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4 Jul 16, 2013
BB board wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!!!!!!!!!! Straight male pedos molest girls. Gay male pedos molest boys. Stop telling lies.
Sorry, but you'd be wrong........and the problem is you can't see where you're wrong at because you have such hatred towards Gay men!!!!

Child Molesters don't care much about the gender of the child victim......just that they can assert power, control and manipulation over the child in the easiest possible way!!!

I'd give you links to help educate yourself, but I know that you aren't interested in the TRUTH!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 16, 2013
fr BB board:

>WRONG!!!!!!!!!! Straight male pedos molest girls. Gay male pedos molest boys. Stop telling lies. <

Actually, YOU are the one who is incorrect. 99.99% of all molesters self-identify as STRAIGHT males.
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#6 Jul 16, 2013
DNF wrote:
I wish this new group lots of luck. Hopefully they will do a better job of preventing straight men from molesting children than the BSA has. But I doubt they will.
Since Matt Barber wrote the article and Matt Barber is the head cheese for the new group and Matt Barber is an SCLC anti-gay hate group terrorist; the whole thing is nothing but another ex-gay pedophile trojan horse scam in disguise
Matt Barber is #15 on the SCLC terrorist list:
1. Abiding Truth Ministries (Scott Lively)
2. American Family Association (Tim Wildmon; Bryan Fischer)
3. Americans for Truth About Homosexuality (Peter LaBarbera)
4. American Vision (Gary DeMar)
5. Chalcedon Foundation (R. J. Rushdoony)
6. Christian Anti-Defamation Commission (Gary Cass)
7. Concerned Women for America (Beverly LaHaye)
8. Coral Ridge Ministries (Robert Knight)
9. Dove World Outreach Center (Terry Jones)
10. Faithful Word Baptist Church (Steven Anderson)
11. Family Research Council (Tony Perkins)
12. Family research Institute (Paul Cameron)
13. Heterosexuals Organized for a Moral Environment (Wayne Lela)
14. Illinois Family Institute (Laurie Higgins)
15. Liberty Council (Matt Barber; Peter LaBarbera)
16. Mass Resistance (Brian Camenker)
17. National Organization for Marriage (Maggie Gallagher; Robert George; Brian Brown)
18. Traditional Values Coalition (Lou Sheldon; Andrea Lafferty)
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#7 Jul 16, 2013
BB board wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!!!!!!!!!! Straight male pedos molest girls. Gay male pedos molest boys. Stop telling lies.
Pedophilia is driven by domination and submission; not sex orientation
Domination and submission is the 'D' and the 'S' in BDSM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM
Harold

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Jul 16, 2013
I just enrolled by two boys in the Non-Sexualized Boy Scouts!

I've been waiting for a good organization for my boys ever since I pulled them out of the queer Boy Scouts.
Harold

Anonymous Proxy

#12 Jul 16, 2013
Fabulous Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophilia is driven by domination and submission; not sex orientation
Domination and submission is the 'D' and the 'S' in BDSM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BDSM
And that's exactly the reason I pulled my boys out the boy scouts once they turned gay.
Harold

Anonymous Proxy

#13 Jul 16, 2013
BB board wrote:
Spot on!!!

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#14 Jul 16, 2013
While I would hardly laud the Catholic Church as being pro-gay, I wonder if this crap article really has anything to do with them, especially as the dateline in Lynchburg, VA, home of the late Jerry Falwell, may he unrest in torment.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#15 Jul 16, 2013
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's exactly the reason I pulled my boys out the boy scouts once they turned gay.
Liar. You don't have kids. No woman would ever even look at you.
Omar

Anonymous Proxy

#16 Jul 16, 2013
Great news! I am going to sign my boys up today!

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#20 Jul 16, 2013
Harold wrote:
I just enrolled by two boys in the Non-Sexualized Boy Scouts!
I've been waiting for a good organization for my boys ever since I pulled them out of the queer Boy Scouts.
You pulled your boys out of queer boy scouts? So your boys were fking some boy scouts? I hope you taught your kids well and they treated their dates to dinner and a movie. It's only proper etiquette.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#21 Jul 16, 2013
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boys "turned gay"? Hallelujah!

I KNEW it, I just KNEW it. They should be getting their packet and their copy of "The Homosexual Agenda" and FABULOUS wardrobe pointer booklet any day now. My congratulations.

See why GOOD grammar counts, you moron? It saddens me to think that YOU are in charge of children and can make idiotic grammatical errors such as the one above. Gee, intolerant AND stupid, what a shocker!

Palm Springs, California

#22 Jul 16, 2013
Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on!!!
SPIT on you, LITTLE liar.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#23 Jul 16, 2013
Does anyone know any background on the "study" mentioned in the article about 86% of interviewees saying they were homosexual? The word "study" was highlighted, so I clicked on it, and guess what came up.........FRC. So that is probably how they interpreted it, but does anyone know about the actual study done?????

Palm Springs, California

#24 Jul 16, 2013
Omar wrote:
Great news! I am going to sign my boys up today!
Isn't THAT interesting, since we are talking about the Boy Scouts of AMERICA, how could you join up your fake kids in ICELAND?

See what happens when you lie so much that you can't even make rudimentary sense anymore, LITTLE liar?

Palm Springs, California

#25 Jul 16, 2013
RalphB wrote:
Does anyone know any background on the "study" mentioned in the article about 86% of interviewees saying they were homosexual? The word "study" was highlighted, so I clicked on it, and guess what came up.........FRC. So that is probably how they interpreted it, but does anyone know about the actual study done?????
Most of the stats I read from these haters are usually yellow tinted, since they pull those, ahem,**FACTS** out of their Cheetos stained asses.

I pity the custodian at the library who has to clean up after these little liars when they have stained the library computers all day to pound out their hate mail.

Luckily, the books are safe, for most of these LITTLE lying haters have not opened a book since about the 2nd grade after struggling through "Fun With Dick and Jane".

"Run Puff, run, see Puff run."
"Woah, that's FAR too complicated for me!" they cried.

Palm Springs, California

#26 Jul 16, 2013
DragonHung wrote:
<quoted text>
You pulled your boys out of queer boy scouts? So your boys were fking some boy scouts? I hope you taught your kids well and they treated their dates to dinner and a movie. It's only proper etiquette.
"HAROLD" should be arrested for torture.

Torture of the English language!

He has kids like a nun has kids. To have a kid, you would actually have to have RELATIONS with another human, can you imagine ANYONE finding a pathological ignorant LITTLE liar like that attractive? Even the most wizened tired old prostitute would charge him hazard pay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 3 min Christaliban 42
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 6 min WeTheSheeple 1,021
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min maurizio74 49,849
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 12 min Pro-Ukraine 1,428
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 37 min TomInElPaso 450
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 42 min WeTheSheeple 813
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr packo durms 200,972
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 37
Coach tied to beating of gay couple leaves job 2 hr Currywurst 6
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••