Pat Robertson Wants To Know Are Kenne...

Pat Robertson Wants To Know Are Kennedy's Law Clerks Gay? | Lez Get Real

There are 26 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jun 29, 2013, titled Pat Robertson Wants To Know Are Kennedy's Law Clerks Gay? | Lez Get Real. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Oh Pat Robertson. . .Apparently Pat Robertson cannot get passed the idea that a Supreme Court Justice might actually rule in favor of LGBT rights without, you know, having his work sneakily altered by his clerks who happen to be part of some gay cabal or something.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#1 Jun 29, 2013
OMG ! Pat Robertson discovered our secret ! The secret cabal of gay law clerks really DO run SCOTUS !

The justices are mere puppets on the strings of the gay puppet-masters ! Who's responsible for this outrage of leaking one of our top secrets ?!

Scalia is our biggest secret because we instruct him on EVERYTHING to say. It's a diversion so they don't see us behind the scenes.

And Justice Thomas is really an old white woman, but we're such EXPERTS at makeup, and clothing, and fashion, that we've fooled EVERYBODY into thinking he's a black man !(The secret lesbian relationship she had with Anita Hill was ANOTHER BRILLIANT diversion orchestrated by our gay puppet-masters !:))

OMG ! Pat Robertson discovered our SECRET ! What are we gonna do ???!!!

(How about we FULLY HOMOSEXUALIZE him like we just did to California ?!:))

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Well, you know, that's how it starts.

First, you get to know some gay people, and then WHAM, next thing you know, you are a Supreme Court Justice with an eye for equality.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 29, 2013
They're SHOOTING at us!

We must be doing something right.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
OMG ! Pat Robertson discovered our secret ! The secret cabal of gay law clerks really DO run SCOTUS !
Not only that, they eat pork and shellfish, and wear mixed fabrics!

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Wow, I had no idea we were so powerful. Why we might even take over the world some day.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#6 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that, they eat pork and shellfish, and wear mixed fabrics!
EXACTLY ! i believe that the bible COMMANDS the Death Penalty for those offenses. NO EXCEPTIONS !

And is Pat Robertson even circumcised ?! If not, OFF WITH HIS HEAD !

(CALL THE MOHEL !:))

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#7 Jun 29, 2013
Where's that bacon?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#8 Jun 29, 2013
Is Pat looking for a date?

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#9 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that, they eat pork and shellfish, and wear mixed fabrics!
Hypocrites, Lol.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Jun 29, 2013
And NOW for some real toe-tappin' music from our PTL Band ....

“God made in the image of man”

Since: May 07

Sausalito, CA

#11 Jun 29, 2013
Passed/Past
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#12 Jun 29, 2013
I've been wondering where the gay cabal in the Vatican got their training. Apparently after serving as a "secret gay" in the Supreme Court the cream of the crop is promoted to Rome to work with the men in dresses.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#13 Jun 29, 2013
Sir Andrew wrote:
I've been wondering where the gay cabal in the Vatican got their training. Apparently after serving as a "secret gay" in the Supreme Court the cream of the crop is promoted to Rome to work with the men in dresses.
I imagine the RCC hierarchy has been largely gay for centuries, if not longer.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#14 Jun 29, 2013
Does bring up the issue of how much influence do law clerks and aides have on the supreme court justices. I've always wondered if the justices simply delegate a decision to their clerks and tell decide how ever you decide just make sure you/I can back it up or 'justify' it. This issue has been brought up before as well.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

I also wonder about the justices family and friends. The justices have an agenda of their own but with all the decisions they must make and the time it takes one must wonder if they make a decision based on family and friendship let alone political favor.

But never ever forget supreme court justices are appointed and approved by politicians which means favors to pay and deals to be made.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#15 Jun 29, 2013
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
Does bring up the issue of how much influence do law clerks and aides have on the supreme court justices. I've always wondered if the justices simply delegate a decision to their clerks and tell decide how ever you decide just make sure you/I can back it up or 'justify' it. This issue has been brought up before as well.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
I also wonder about the justices family and friends. The justices have an agenda of their own but with all the decisions they must make and the time it takes one must wonder if they make a decision based on family and friendship let alone political favor.
But never ever forget supreme court justices are appointed and approved by politicians which means favors to pay and deals to be made.
A few years ago, I read a book on the SCOTUS that was current at the time, and it depends on the particular justice. According to the book I read, some justices will tell their clerks what decision they've made, have them get the supporting materiel, have them write the opinion, and then the justice will review he opinion and make any changes they wish. From what I have read some justices work that way. And that is not necessarily a bad thing. remember that as a separate branch of government, they can pretty much do whatever they want with regards to the running of the court.

And maybe some justices, who have no experience as judges at all, prefer to work that way.(It is UNUSUAL that all current SCOTUS justices have been judges. That has not been common in the past).(Chief Justices William Rehnquist and Earl Warren, for instance, were never judges before they were appointed to SCOTUS).(Appoint me to SCOTUS and I will rule with an Iron Scepter, but ALWAYS be Fair. And Balanced.:)

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#16 Jun 29, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
(Appoint me to SCOTUS and I will rule with an Iron Scepter, but ALWAYS be Fair. And Balanced.:)
You were never balanced to begin with.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#17 Jun 29, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
You were never balanced to begin with.
UNTRUE. I am ALWAYS Fair. And Balanced.

:)
The Big Gay Explosion

Alpharetta, GA

#18 Jun 29, 2013
Pat Robinson openly seeking gay law clerks?
.
Say it ain't true; sugarbritches
.
This is the biggest news since George Rekers and his rent boy

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#19 Jun 29, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
UNTRUE. I am ALWAYS Fair. And Balanced.
:)
You are seldom in touch with reality.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#20 Jun 29, 2013
The Big Gay Explosion wrote:
Pat Robinson openly seeking gay law clerks?
.
Say it ain't true; sugarbritches
.
This is the biggest news since George Rekers and his rent boy
Lots of shirts in his luggage.
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NE Jade's Turkey Shack 22 min Paw 2
News Gay rights is personal for Florida gubernatoria... 52 min Darius 1
News Teen weighs impact of joining school gay-straig... 1 hr Darius 8
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Polly 53,718
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 8,399
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... (Nov '16) 3 hr beanpot 2,435
NE Jade's Gerbil Farm 4 hr Priscilla 2
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... Fri DaveinMass 36
More from around the web