“TeesWithTude.com” Sends Message to R...

“TeesWithTude.com” Sends Message to Russia w/ Social Commentary

There are 3 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 26, 2013, titled “TeesWithTude.com” Sends Message to Russia w/ Social Commentary . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Today an ad for “TeeswithTude.com“ came across my Facebook. I was overjoyed to see it and amused by the statement. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to know about it’s creation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 26, 2013
This is a great gay culture response, similar to the t-shirts printed and sold by "On the OutSide" company on the Castro in times past.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#2 Aug 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
This is a great gay culture response, similar to the t-shirts printed and sold by "On the OutSide" company on the Castro in times past.
Just posted a link on my FB page for this shirt.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#3 Aug 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
when theosophical deism comes into contact with ethnocentric cultural fascism....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 40 min Prisoner of my Mo... 10,305
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Prisoner of my Mo... 56,162
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 2 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 69
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 2 hr EdmondWA 194
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 2 hr Facts Matter 37
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 3 hr Eddie 18
News Judge Dismisses Minnesota Couple's Request To R... 3 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 3
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 18 hr Chilli J 35
More from around the web