As Boy Scouts face furor over no-gays policy, alternative scouting groups see a chance to grow

Feb 18, 2013 Full story: Brandon Sun 122

With the Boy Scouts of America entangled in a furor over its ban on gays, lesser-known youth organizations across the ideological spectrum see an opportunity.

Full Story
Bible Believer

United States

#117 Feb 24, 2013
1.) I'm to avoid foolish and unlearned questions.
2.) After the second and third admonation of a heretic; shake the dust off your feet reject and move on.
3.) Bye
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#118 Feb 24, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
1.) I'm to avoid foolish and unlearned questions.
2.) After the second and third admonation of a heretic; shake the dust off your feet reject and move on.
3.) Bye
You're nothing but a coward...and not a very bright one, either.
Bible Believer

United States

#119 Feb 24, 2013
Stephen Hawken has a lower IQ than I. No one gave you permission to remove the pointed hat or leave the corner.

You use words of an nn IQ with no substance to merit correspondence. I have no pearls to cast to swine.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#120 Feb 24, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Stephen Hawken has a lower IQ than I. No one gave you permission to remove the pointed hat or leave the corner.
You use words of an nn IQ with no substance to merit correspondence. I have no pearls to cast to swine.
Who is Stephen Hawken?
Get back to me when you learn proper syntax, chicken shit.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#121 Feb 24, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Stephen Hawken has a lower IQ than I. No one gave you permission to remove the pointed hat or leave the corner.
You use words of an nn IQ with no substance to merit correspondence. I have no pearls to cast to swine.
LMAO now that is funny... You really have no idea of the topic. Goddess how you little fools just never seem to change. As usual still to much of a coward to answer the question that was posed to you..
Bible Believer

United States

#122 Feb 24, 2013
nn is for a 2 digit input. aa is for 2 alpha characters. X is for a solution.

http://community.playhawken.com/topic/6539-st...

S=3(a)/4hg <---- do your homework bad breath

now we have the same initials.... However, I use mouth wash.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#123 Feb 24, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Stephen Hawken has a lower IQ than I. No one gave you permission to remove the pointed hat or leave the corner.
You use words of an nn IQ with no substance to merit correspondence. I have no pearls to cast to swine.
If you have such a high IQ, why can't you spell Steven Hawking's name correctly?

“Dance with Fire- Boycott BS”

Since: Apr 07

Moon

#124 Feb 24, 2013
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have such a high IQ, why can't you spell Steven Hawking's name correctly?
Lol, that's someone just being silly to get a rise out out of others. That supposed slip up was too perfect.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#125 Feb 24, 2013
fr JrEsq:

>Speak for yourself.
Gay marriage is a fantasy.<

My lesbian marriage to my WIFE is NOT a "fantasy", junior. We're celebrating our fifth anniversary on June 28 of this year.

Get a clue, junie, and grow UP. Have mommy put you in your footie pj's before bedtime.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#126 Feb 24, 2013
Believer, please quit spamming the board with your off-topic rants.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#127 Feb 24, 2013
fr believer:

>...I do not want homosexual around my or anyone's children...<

Guess what, bright boy, they're already around kids. Teachers, counselors, coaches, principals, administrative assistants, doctors, dentists, actors, software engineers, crossing guards, bankers, bus drivers, librarians, etc. You just don't KNOW it. PLEASE quit spamming the boards.

Oh, and here's one for you: Judge not, lest YE be judged.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#128 Feb 24, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
nn is for a 2 digit input. aa is for 2 alpha characters. X is for a solution.
http://community.playhawken.com/topic/6539-st...
S=3(a)/4hg <---- do your homework bad breath
now we have the same initials.... However, I use mouth wash.
Play Twilight Zone theme music here.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#129 Feb 24, 2013
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have such a high IQ, why can't you spell Steven Hawking's name correctly?
Because BB is a liar for jeebus.
Bible Believer

United States

#130 Feb 25, 2013
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have such a high IQ, why can't you spell Steven Hawking's name correctly?
Read; He goes by both names. But you knew that.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#131 Feb 25, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Read; He goes by both names. But you knew that.
Um No he doesn't.. But if you have proof he does.. Post it and we can laugh at you some more...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#132 Feb 25, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Um No he doesn't.. But if you have proof he does.. Post it and we can laugh at you some more...
lol

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#133 Feb 25, 2013
Bible Believer wrote:
Read; He goes by both names. But you knew that.
But I'll bet that he didn't know that he goes by both names until you told him. Oh, dear.

On a more positive note? Congratulations cupcake. You now hold the title to the stupidest comment ever committed to Topix. I guess you should be proud, you just creamed some serious, serious competition around here.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#134 Feb 25, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>But I'll bet that he didn't know that he goes by both names until you told him. Oh, dear.
On a more positive note? Congratulations cupcake. You now hold the title to the stupidest comment ever committed to Topix. I guess you should be proud, you just creamed some serious, serious competition around here.
Though I still want to him to prove it.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#135 Feb 25, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
Though I still want to him to prove it.
I'd love to see him try myself. He's got the title, but can he keep it?
Ren

Pekin, IL

#136 Feb 25, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr JrEsq:
>Speak for yourself.
Gay marriage is a fantasy.<
My lesbian marriage to my WIFE is NOT a "fantasy", junior. We're celebrating our fifth anniversary on June 28 of this year.
Get a clue, junie, and grow UP. Have mommy put you in your footie pj's before bedtime.
No homosexual 'marriage' is recognized by the US Government and California voters voted to end homosexual 'marriage' there.]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lockheed Martin ends Boy Scouts gifts over gay ban (Dec '13) 7 min mjjcpa 174
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 7 min swedenforever 807
Why this obsession with what gay people do in b... (Jan '13) 8 min susanblange 156
Pizza chain sued over healthcare for gay couples (Aug '14) 9 min lides 15
Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 11 min lides 219,704
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min lides 51,348
Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 14 min lides 231
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 25 min lides 15,435
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 26 min Brian_G 1,097
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr GayleWood 57,844
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 1 hr dduttonnc 3,217
Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... 9 hr Rosa_Winkel 114
More from around the web