Gay Russian protester detained at Olympic relay

Jan 18, 2014 Full story: The Wichita Eagle 36

In this photo provided by Pavel Lebedev, security personnel detain Lebedev, a gay protester, during the Olympic torch relay in the city of Voronezh, 534 km south of Moscow, Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rainbow Sourcerer

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Jan 18, 2014
Ah HAH!
Putin LIED to us
I hereby zap the Sochi olympic rings to be rainbow coloured
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Blotter/GTY_russi...
Take THAT; ye foul russian homophobes!!!
david traversa

Argentina

#2 Jan 18, 2014
Did anybody believe him in the first place ? If you're twisted one way chances are you'll be twisted in another .. and if Russian children were ignorant of homosexuality ( which I strongly doubt ) they're now getting a crash course on it .
yep

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jan 18, 2014
He almost got away. This would have been a big blow to Putin's crazy plan.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#4 Jan 18, 2014
What? Again is homosexual? After a few days the international Olympiad. Joy a holiday! But these idiots continue to think only about their Asses and sex. Sick people...
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Jan 19, 2014
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
What? Again is homosexual? After a few days the international Olympiad. Joy a holiday! But these idiots continue to think only about their Asses and sex. Sick people...
***YOU*** are the first person in this chat room talking about sex and ass

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#7 Jan 19, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
***YOU*** are the first person in this chat room talking about sex and ass
Yes, I sorry. But just this gays fed up with.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#8 Jan 19, 2014
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I sorry. But just this gays fed up with.
Do you have gay friend?
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#9 Jan 19, 2014
More Bullshit propaganda some people are just trying to make something out of nothing,this rainbow idiot tried to interrupt the torch parade,he was arrested end of story,Putin doesn't have a problem with Homosexuals,i watched an interview just this morning with Putin he didn't say anything against people being Homosexual,the law that was brought in about promoting Homosexuality in schools is very much like a law we had in the UK until only about two years ago,there are many Countries in the World where Homosexuality is illegal punishable by death in some Countries, that is not the case in Russia,the question I have is why these people are not kicking up a stink about those Countries,i will tell you why because this is all part of an anti Putin agendawhat I would say to Homosexuals just get on with your lives and let others do the same without screaming and shouting about it.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Jan 19, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
More Bullshit propaganda some people are just trying to make something out of nothing,this rainbow idiot tried to interrupt the torch parade,he was arrested end of story,Putin doesn't have a problem with Homosexuals,i watched an interview just this morning with Putin he didn't say anything against people being Homosexual,the law that was brought in about promoting Homosexuality in schools is very much like a law we had in the UK until only about two years ago,there are many Countries in the World where Homosexuality is illegal punishable by death in some Countries, that is not the case in Russia,the question I have is why these people are not kicking up a stink about those Countries,i will tell you why because this is all part of an anti Putin agendawhat I would say to Homosexuals just get on with your lives and let others do the same without screaming and shouting about it.
The problem is 'gay' has been defined or translated incorrectly in Russia
What has happened is Putin mistakenly associates gay people (sexual orientation) with child rapists (pedophiles)
As a result; gay people take the blame for something they have nothing to do with
And child rapists continue to rape children free of suspicion
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#13 Jan 19, 2014
Backwoodsman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, queers take the blame for what the do and that is going after little boys. Simple as that
Your interest in raping children has nothing to do with adults getting married

Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#14 Jan 19, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is 'gay' has been defined or translated incorrectly in Russia
What has happened is Putin mistakenly associates gay people (sexual orientation) with child rapists (pedophiles)
As a result; gay people take the blame for something they have nothing to do with
And child rapists continue to rape children free of suspicion
If he said that then he is mistaken,but as I said I watched an interview on the BBC this morning and the question of Homosexuality was talked about in that interview he didn't say anything like that,if he did as I have said he is maistaken,i still don't think it warrants all the hysteria from some western Countries,like I said some people have an agenda.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#16 Jan 19, 2014
Backwoodsman wrote:
<quoted text>
You queers raping little boys has everything to do with queers in general
I'm not queer
You are

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#18 Jan 19, 2014
Storm Warning wrote:
We would not hear about this if the media wasnt crawling with them thanks to the Jews
Shades of Adolph's Germany.
Xstain Fumblementalist

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Jan 19, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Shades of Adolph's Germany.
His moniker refers to stormfront. He is a neo nazi, I believe, not just trolling as a pretend one.
Xstain Fumblementalist

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jan 19, 2014
Backwoodsman wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lying
Hey closet case, no, it's str8 men who statistically rape women and incest relatives and sexually abuse children. All of the is quite common, and the violent rape of women is endemic.

On percentage terms it far exceeds any incidence of sexual abuse of children by glbt people.

But I know you don't do "math" or "data," Jethro.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#22 Jan 20, 2014
Ultimate Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey shiteater, it's queers who statistically rape little boys, even incest, as long as they're a little boy. You perverts don't know the meaning of, LEAVE LITTLE BOYS ALONE.
You will NEVER find a gay person to marry with THAT pickup line; sugar
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#23 Jan 20, 2014
Ultimate Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey shiteater, it's queers who statistically rape little boys, even incest, as long as they're a little boy. You perverts don't know the meaning of, LEAVE LITTLE BOYS ALONE.
Do you practice what you preach?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#25 Jan 20, 2014
Ultimate Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Again shiteater you're mental illness is showing. No one wants a queer to marry.
You can love somebody else; but it only works when the love is mutual
Love is a two-way street
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Jan 20, 2014
Backwoodsman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, queers take the blame for what the do and that is going after little boys. Simple as that
Reflecting the results of these and other studies, as well as clinical experience, the mainstream view among researchers and professionals who work in the area of child sexual abuse is that homosexual and bisexual men do not pose any special threat to children. For example, in one review of the scientific literature, noted authority Dr. A. Nicholas Groth wrote:

Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#28 Jan 20, 2014
Ultimate Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid Fagg@t, they're just guessing. No reason to believe. Roflmfao that's queers favorite dish, little boys. Get real.
Of course you're right.. Why would any ignorant homophobia hater believe in research? It's much easier to hide like a coward behind a keyboard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 couples suing over Montana's gay-marriage ban 4 min Frankie Rizzo 639
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 7 min Frankie Rizzo 787
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 9 min liberals are heros 56
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 13 min Frankie Rizzo 764
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 24 min Avenger 1,390
Lesbian Executed In Texas 31 min Yakitori 7
Online sleuths aid police in gay-beating case 36 min Buford 4
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 hr Cali Girl 2014 55,904
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 10 hr dirtclod 417
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 12 hr NE Jade 24