Why Black People And Republicans Just...

Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along

There are 2562 comments on the NewsOne story from Mar 9, 2012, titled Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along. In it, NewsOne reports that:

Farai Chideya at the Root wrote a very good article about the relationship between the Black community and the Republican Party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2796 Apr 14, 2013
The GOP had a charismatic candidate in JC WAtts, but alas he had too many scandals.

Will it take a similar candidate, sans scandals, to revive the hopeless and tired GOP?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2797 Apr 14, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' ASSdurat:
1- If Romney is so great, why was he not elected?
2- If Palin is so great, why was she not elected?
3- If Bachmann is so great, why was she not elected?
4- If Santorum is so great, why was he not elected?
5- If Gingrich is so great, why was he not elected?
6- If Perry is so great, why was he not elected?
7- If Uncle Toms West, Cain, Carson, Keyes, and the likes of these Republiklan field hands, why were they not even considered by their own racist party as serious nominees?
I can go on and on but even a pea brain racist like you sees the sorry losing pattern.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Obama was reelected because parasitic racist lemmings didn't want to quit stooping and fetching on the Democrat plantation. They want free stuff.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2798 Apr 14, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
The new Obama budget plan has been proposed and what do ya know, the Republicans have so far continued their same song about protecting tax rates of wealthy Americans?
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-04-10...
You dare even mention Obama's sham budget? Not only has he violated the law four years in a row by not meeting the budget deadline, the Democrats in congress have never even voted for his budgets.

Obama knows his budget is unrealistic and unpassable-even by his own party. It's not meant to be a serious budget. It's just cover to reduce the criticism he's getting for not submitting a budget.

Let me give you a clue: Your propaganda will be more effective if you at least base it on truth.

United States

#2799 Apr 14, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
The GOP had a charismatic candidate in JC WAtts, but alas he had too many scandals.
Will it take a similar candidate, sans scandals, to revive the hopeless and tired GOP?
I think by 2016 America will be tired of Dems. Look at the pattern, Reagan 2 terms, Clinton 2 terms, Bush 2 terms, Obama 2 terms r-d-r-d

We flip flop back and forth. The country seems to prefer neither party for very long. We get tired of the right and go left. We get tired of the left and go back right. This keeps us mostly in the middle which is probably for the best.

And after the Bush years we did not want another Repub in the White House. The Obama years have been no better so by 2016 the general population may not want another Dem in there.

And now that Repubs are to come around and support gay marriage...and Dems are back on the gun control topic...it could easily go back to the Repubs. The gun control could be a huge hot topic drawing people against progressives.

Also the progressives have gone power hungry and attempting to ban everything under the sun. Smoking, tanning beds, candy taxes, banning soda...they are the party of NO right now and it might just turn on them.

United States

#2800 Apr 14, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was reelected because parasitic racist lemmings didn't want to quit stooping and fetching on the Democrat plantation. They want free stuff.
The war helped too. Probably helped Bush get his 2nd term as well. A sitting President during a time of war almost always wins re-election. We don't like to change horses mid-stream so to speak.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2803 Apr 14, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
They had lower tax rates under Bush tax cuts and they still took the jobs away due to greed, so it really will take something akin to repealing NAFTA and GATT to save jobs.
Naw, idiot. What it is going to take is Black Power. That means we have to take political AND economic control over our community and do business directly with Africa, Asia and Latin America. There is absolutely nothing new about this. We have been saying this since 1966 and before. Read Black: Politics of Liberation in America. That was before NAFTA, before KKKlinton. But it is the Gospel Truth. And no matter how deeply your bury your stupid head in the sand, it will remain true.
jackercrack

Houston, TX

#2804 Apr 14, 2013
7- If Uncle Toms West, Cain, Carson, Keyes, and the likes of these Republiklan field hands, why were they not even considered by their own racist party as serious nominees?
I can go on and on but even a pea brain racist like you sees the sorry losing pattern.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
The individuals you refer to in No. 7 believe in personal responsibility, self-worth, hard work, education, and family values. Yeah, maybe uncle toms to you, but you are one of the welfare queen plantation lifers. Maybe you should consider stop having more fatherless babies and be a little more productive and contribute to society instead of take from it.

Saint Louis, MO

#2805 Apr 14, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is polarizing and will be viewed as Billary, but who will the Republicans run that can effectively debate her and win the election?
Rand Paul

Saint Louis, MO

#2806 Apr 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Farther left than DumBama? You have to be kidding. Nobody is more left than him, and he unfortunately won two elections.
As much as I dislike her politics, I will say that had she beat DumBama, our country would be way better off today than we are now. She spent 8 years in the White House and had to learn a few things while her husband was President; one of which is working with the other side.
I don't think she has much of a chance if we continue this direction with her former boss. Remember that when ObamaCare kicks in full force, it will send our economy into a downwards spiral. Voters will associate her with DumBama just as they have with McCain and Bush.
No. Obama's biggest mistake (aside from being a homosexual pervert) was to make that dog Secretary of State. His second biggest mistake was to take advice from Bill Clinton.

Saint Louis, MO

#2807 Apr 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Who? Who knows. In 2004 if i'd told you that a black man named Barak Obama would win the 2008 election you'd have called me a lunatic, right? Didn't see that one coming. I think the Republicans need an entirely new candidate and one that is more moderate than right.
So in 3-4 years its hard to say. To be honest Romney probably would have beaten Hillary in 2012. Again look at the votes Obama gathered from conservatives and moderates. Hillary would have never gotten that kind of support outside her own party. Certainly not 20% of conservative votes. Probably very few moderate voters either.
She's so far to the left that she couldn't win a debate anyway. Also winning debates really doesn't indicate who will win an election. For example, 1992 Clinton/Bush/Perot debate. Clinton and Bush debating the good that would come from NAFTA and Ross Perot flat out told them what would really happen "that giant sucking sound of jobs leaving this country" Perot was dead on correct. Clinton/Bush were dead wrong. Did it help Perot any? Not a bit. Of course Perot didn't have a major party backing him either so that didn't help him either. But he was right and it didn't matter at all.
Hilary is a lesbain. Has always been a lesbian. And that is why the American peolle not accept her.

Saint Louis, MO

#2808 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>So why have those characters you mentioned nowhere near fielding a qualified candidate for the White House? Your racist party could not even defeat the Black president in his re-election bid. So how can those clowns you mentioned be better than the Black president? DUH! You might as well forget your monkey azz ever getting to the White House. The closest you will ever get to a white house is for you to get your lazy klanjig monkey azz out there and give your section 8 trailer a long overdue paint job. Palin/Bachmann 2016, yeah right. I wish.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Rand Paul.

Saint Louis, MO

#2809 Apr 14, 2013
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Don't ask me, fool. I am CPP ( http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/ ) Rand Paul is Libertarian. Only Dmmmyrats like you are too stupic to know the differences between poluitical ideologies.

Saint Louis, MO

#2810 Apr 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean after they allowed DumBama to raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans just a few months ago? I guess DumBama is one guy who can't tax and spend enough.
Funny how he's okay with cutting SS and Medicare--the programs working people put into, but never cuts in Medicaid, HUD, food stamps or welfare.
"Liberals believe if you earn money, you're not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
Do you mean to tell me that the increase in social security taxes was on rich people? Seems to me that it was on workers. Dumb me...

Saint Louis, MO

#2811 Apr 14, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I think by 2016 America will be tired of Dems. Look at the pattern, Reagan 2 terms, Clinton 2 terms, Bush 2 terms, Obama 2 terms r-d-r-d
We flip flop back and forth. The country seems to prefer neither party for very long. We get tired of the right and go left. We get tired of the left and go back right. This keeps us mostly in the middle which is probably for the best.
And after the Bush years we did not want another Repub in the White House. The Obama years have been no better so by 2016 the general population may not want another Dem in there.
And now that Repubs are to come around and support gay marriage...and Dems are back on the gun control topic...it could easily go back to the Repubs. The gun control could be a huge hot topic drawing people against progressives.
Also the progressives have gone power hungry and attempting to ban everything under the sun. Smoking, tanning beds, candy taxes, banning soda...they are the party of NO right now and it might just turn on them.
I have been tired of those Dummycrat homosexual perverts since Bill Clinton was in office.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#2816 Apr 15, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean to tell me that the increase in social security taxes was on rich people? Seems to me that it was on workers. Dumb me...
I guess you didn't hear that the Republicans caved in on higher taxes for those making over $450,000. I believe their effective tax rate is now 39%.

Saint Louis, MO

#2817 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>If the racists of the Republiklan party are stupid enough to nominate Paul, Hillary will turn him into her errand boy come November 2016. LOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah. I get it. Sort of like this. I love it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Saint Louis, MO

#2818 Apr 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you didn't hear that the Republicans caved in on higher taxes for those making over $450,000. I believe their effective tax rate is now 39%.
Dog, I do not care about that stupidity.

Saint Louis, MO

#2820 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' ASSdurat, I don't do website referrals from p.o.s. racists like you. If you have a message for me, post it ya' cowardly dumbazz and stop hiding behind websites.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe this would be more to your liking. Check out how your perverted "same sex" hero lynches balcks in Libya:

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Saint Louis, MO

#2822 Apr 16, 2013
<quoted text>Yo' ASSdurat, I don't do website referrals from p.o.s. racists like you. If you have a message for me, post it ya' cowardly dumbazz and stop hiding behind websites.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
You are an idiot and an Uncle Tom flunky.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2825 Apr 18, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't ask me, fool. I am CPP ( http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/ ) Rand Paul is Libertarian. Only Dmmmyrats like you are too stupic to know the differences between poluitical ideologies.
Interesting link, but it seems geared more for the people of Ghana. How does this political party serve you here in the States?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I'm traumatised by Trump, says Cher, warning el... 9 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 32
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 14 min guest 268
News Alabama chief justice waits for judgment day on... 15 min Roy is da Man 34
News Popular Philadelphia Gay Bar Owner Under Fire F... 1 hr FedUp 3
News Trump also mocked Rosie O'Donnell for being gay... 1 hr what ever 6
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Terra Firma 18,590
News Anti-gay slur sparks protest on BC campus 3 hr FedUp 12
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr TomInElPaso 40,520
News Alabama chief justice removed from bench for de... 14 hr Synque 26
More from around the web