Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along

Mar 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOne

Farai Chideya at the Root wrote a very good article about the relationship between the Black community and the Republican Party.

Comments (Page 122)

Showing posts 2,421 - 2,440 of2,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. I know she will not get much liberal support. But she will get conservative support. And that uis all she needs to win.
what happened to the can'tservative support for the 2 white guys? hell...if they can't elect their on...surely condi doesn't stand a snowball chance in hell. maybe you bums should look forward to 2032, when all the teaKKKcrakas are dead.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
Wont' be like Herman Cain.
she'll be exposed for what she really is/a hapless parrot for the bush years. lying azz concubine.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> There are more then union members. there are also savers, savers for retirement, home owners, etc.. Many who got screwed by the progressive petri dish playing around with the rules of financial nature to the point of being regressive to the economy and a good amount of people who will never trust them again. It pays to spend what you got and let the government take care of you if it comes to that point. when this generation of politicians are gone, they will be leaving the greatest mess in American history. An article I read stated that up to ten thousand people a day are applying for some type of welfare benefits now. And over ten thousand aging boomers a day are applying for their social security benefits. From payers to collectors. No wonder we are becoming a police state of tyranny.
Ten thousand is a lot. Post the article if you can. I would like to read it. Our economy has been through a mess and people have lost jobs. Many are competing for the open jobs that are available. I have see so many homes in and near my neighborhood go into foreclosure or short sale. It's crazy. Many families are living from paycheck to paycheck. The state of California continues to have budget issues. What a mess......

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Ten thousand is a lot. Post the article if you can. I would like to read it. Our economy has been through a mess and people have lost jobs. Many are competing for the open jobs that are available. I have see so many homes in and near my neighborhood go into foreclosure or short sale. It's crazy. Many families are living from paycheck to paycheck. The state of California continues to have budget issues. What a mess......
California is a total mess. It is overrun with illegal aliens and immigrants on SSI and Medicaid. And I used to work in a welfare office and found that California also pays the highest rates compared to other states. People from around the world come to California to "retire" that have never ever had jobs ever in the US and get all types of benefits.

They have talked about the fact that middle class people are leaving the state in droves, with high taxes, and the overcrowding. The newcomers tend to be poor and in need of social services. And that can't be good for the state.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened to the can'tservative support for the 2 white guys? hell...if they can't elect their on...surely condi doesn't stand a snowball chance in hell. maybe you bums should look forward to 2032, when all the teaKKKcrakas are dead.
Anybody is better than Hitlery KKKlinton. Now that she is gone, I bet the stupid war in Syria will start to come to an end.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
she'll be exposed for what she really is/a hapless parrot for the bush years. lying azz concubine.
Anybody than that freakazzzz Hitlery.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Ms Mack wrote:
So was the Topix family impressed with the rebuttal of the State of the Union speech by Marco Rubio?
I apologize if i cannot relate but the bottled water was the only thing worth remembering. The rest of that we Americans with a brain heard out of the lying mouth of Mitt Romney. LOFL!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
Yo' ASSdurat, if you have something to say to me, post it you illiterate dumbazz. I don't do website referrals from low life klan monkeys like you. Speak for yourself klan boy and stop hiding behind website referrals.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
condi rice will not get the black female vote...assumption doomed the republican nominees the last time. dare you get a threePEAT.
That still won't stop those pea brain Republiklan racists from trying to insult the intelligence of us Americans with a working brain. They are not just clueless, they are Romney-clueless.
malcolm x

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

black folk smell bad, like stinky feed
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny stuff! That troll has been in here posting all kinds of racist rhetoric, meanwhile the bankstas have not been prosecuted for their crimes in causing financial ruin to the country with their derivatives and credit default swaps, which let them rob from everyone else and line their own pockets.
A very perverse, reverse of the Robin Hood tale. But they are not capable of addressing that without insults.
I am not surprised as to the Republiklans purpose lack of attention to those matters. They are busy being obstructionists on present matters and hoping Americans with brains will forget about financial mess their friends on Wall Street had caused. On a lesser important matter, I do not waste my time being civil to these racist klan monkey trolls because their racist peabrain minds were made up way before they dared to show up on Topix. So I just piss them off instead. LOFL!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

malcolm pissfecal wrote:
black folk smell bad, like stinky feed
Yo' pissfecal, with a name like yours, you do not have room to talk.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' ASSdurat, if you have something to say to me, post it you illiterate dumbazz. I don't do website referrals from low life klan monkeys like you. Speak for yourself klan boy and stop hiding behind website referrals.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/image...

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize if i cannot relate but the bottled water was the only thing worth remembering. The rest of that we Americans with a brain heard out of the lying mouth of Mitt Romney. LOFL!!!
That's funny, because I heard more folks talk about his gulp of water than anything else, too. So he is just a Cuban version of Mitt Romney?

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
That was a funny picture. Condoleeza is very gifted musically and learned for a Republican. She might sway a few folks her way, if she is not too pro-illegal alien.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a funny picture. Condoleeza is very gifted musically and learned for a Republican. She might sway a few folks her way, if she is not too pro-illegal alien.
If she is suvch a great musician, maybe she ought publish a few of her hillbilly hits. Charlie Pride is smaerter than she is. But compared to Hitlery, I would vote for her. Anybody except Hitlery John Kerry is perfext example. Since he took over at State, the war in Syria has already started to cool down. Anybody but Hitlery. That ought to be plain as day.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
California is a total mess. It is overrun with illegal aliens and immigrants on SSI and Medicaid. And I used to work in a welfare office and found that California also pays the highest rates compared to other states. People from around the world come to California to "retire" that have never ever had jobs ever in the US and get all types of benefits.
They have talked about the fact that middle class people are leaving the state in droves, with high taxes, and the overcrowding. The newcomers tend to be poor and in need of social services. And that can't be good for the state.
Cool you understand where I am coming from. I am a California resident and I love California, but the saga continues with budgets issues within the state of California. I was not impressed with the former Governor Arnold S. and his actions. I am not impressed with the current Governor J. Brown. The furloughs hit me and others hard. Despite the budget issues there are still jobs available and they are hiring within the state of CA. You are correct there numerous illegal immigrants in the state of California and they are receiving benefits. California is a mess financially.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Also the cost of living is very expensive in the state of California.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Also the cost of living is very expensive in the state of California.
It is absolutely ridiculous that a mediocre house that does not require you to live 60 miles away from LA is going to run you a good 300-400k. And the Bay Area is much worse, you can expect to fork over 600k for a decent place.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny, because I heard more folks talk about his gulp of water than anything else, too. So he is just a Cuban version of Mitt Romney?
Yes. But to be fair to Mr. Rubio, it could have happened to any of the present day republiklans since one of their attributes is choking on their lying words as they speak. On another note, people are fooling themselves to say Mr. Rubio embraced that moment. But what else is he going to do since all of America saw it. He did not do like Rick Santorium and denied what he said about Blacks even though it is on video.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,421 - 2,440 of2,566
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••