Why Black People And Republicans Just...

Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along

There are 2562 comments on the NewsOne story from Mar 9, 2012, titled Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along. In it, NewsOne reports that:

Farai Chideya at the Root wrote a very good article about the relationship between the Black community and the Republican Party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2601 Oct 29, 2012
Alabam wrote:
Black people understand hate all to well and black people know the GOP does not like them. Just silly people hating other people based on the color of ones skin. Sorry but I God created man in his image, not in white people image
Yes it appears they are not invincible or the little Gods that they imagine, since Hurricane Sandy doesn't care about skin color or supposed superiority.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

#2602 Oct 29, 2012
Z_SKI_ wrote:
<quoted text>It has happened 4 times before, and the Republic stands.. But not this time.. What you need to worry about is the riots after an Obama loss!!.. And he will lose....
No one will riot, but they may pull out some tricks to try to steal the election. The hurricane will probably be the perfect guise for "losing ballots" in precincts they do not want to count.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

#2603 Oct 29, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama gets re-elected, we begin a Movement to impeach her on November 7, 2012
This Libya debacle will be the new Watergate I imagine? No head rolled in the Fast and Furious gun walking farce, maybe this time they can find a way to stick it.

Maybe Donald Trump can make another earth shattering announcement in regards to the looming impeachment? Or maybe he can discuss how he saved his hair in the windstorm.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2604 Oct 29, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
This Libya debacle will be the new Watergate I imagine? No head rolled in the Fast and Furious gun walking farce, maybe this time they can find a way to stick it.
Maybe Donald Trump can make another earth shattering announcement in regards to the looming impeachment? Or maybe he can discuss how he saved his hair in the windstorm.
At least one of those guys who died has a family that will not keep quiet over his loss. They will press this thing until somebody takes the fall. And that somebody will be Obama and Hilary, if he gets re-elected.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2605 Oct 30, 2012
The Demagogue's America:

Imagine an America
Where strip mines are fun and free
Where gays can be fixed
And sick people just die
And oil fills the sea

We don’t have to pay for freeways!
Our schools are good enough
Give us endless wars
On foreign shores
And lots of Chinese stuff

We’re the children of the future
American through and through
But something happened to our country
And we’re kinda blaming you

We haven’t killed all the polar bears
But it’s not for lack of trying
The Earth is cracked
Big Bird is sacked
And the atmosphere is frying

Congress went home early
They did their best we know
You can’t cut spending
With elections pending
Unless it’s welfare dough

And we’re kinda blaming you

Find a park that is still open
And take a breath of poison air
They foreclosed your place
To build a weapon in space
But you can write off your au pair

It’s a little awkward to tell you
But you left us holding the bag
When we look around
The place is all dumbed down
And the long term’s kind of a drag

And yeah, we’re blaming you

You did your best
You failed the test

Mom and Dad We’re blaming you!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/pro-obama-ad-...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2606 Oct 30, 2012

Saint Louis, MO

#2608 Oct 30, 2012
snyper wrote:
Pertinent:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yGAvwSp86hYXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://mathaba.net/news/...

Abd

Saint Louis, MO

#2609 Oct 31, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
But that electoral college was set up by your "founding fathers", and now you don't want to accept a possible outcome? Using your logic, George W. should have been impeached after they stole that election from Gore, right?
I have no problem with the Elecoral College. But the Constitution gives we the people the right and the duty to impeach a president when he gets too far out of line regardless to what the Electoral College or anybody else says. That is how Bill Clinton got imppeached. But in te case of Obama, I think we will go one step further and remove her from office.

Saint Louis, MO

#2610 Oct 31, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
This Libya debacle will be the new Watergate I imagine?
It already is. It is just that Jew York Times and te Washington Post are both trying to keep it quiet until af\ter the election.
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>No head rolled in the Fast and Furious gun walking farce, maybe this time they can find a way to stick it.
Impeacmet is more a political process than a legal one. It depends on how Congress defines violations of the law. And of curse, the Supreme Court resides over any impeachment preoceeedings. And the Surepeme Court interprets the Law of the Land.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

#2611 Nov 8, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
It already is. It is just that Jew York Times and te Washington Post are both trying to keep it quiet until af\ter the election.
<quoted text>
Impeacmet is more a political process than a legal one. It depends on how Congress defines violations of the law. And of curse, the Supreme Court resides over any impeachment preoceeedings. And the Surepeme Court interprets the Law of the Land.
I suspect all attention will be diverted to the looming tax increases and spending cuts.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

#2612 Nov 8, 2012
This thread can now be changed to "Why Latinos and Asians Also Just Can't Along with Republicans".

No Southern Strategy was used to alienate them, and they still voted 70-30 for Prez. Obama? What gives?

Saint Louis, MO

#2613 Nov 9, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
This thread can now be changed to "Why Latinos and Asians Also Just Can't Along with Republicans".
No Southern Strategy was used to alienate them, and they still voted 70-30 for Prez. Obama? What gives?
Obama barely got 50% of the vote. He has no mandate to govern. Plus, Mit Romney is going to demand and probably get a recount. If Obama still comes out ahead, we the people will demand that he and KKKLinton be impeached.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

#2615 Nov 11, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama barely got 50% of the vote. He has no mandate to govern. Plus, Mit Romney is going to demand and probably get a recount. If Obama still comes out ahead, we the people will demand that he and KKKLinton be impeached.
A recount will be pointless, since he lost the popular vote and Electoral College, and the SCOTUS can't steal this election for him.

I think Hillary is leaving anyway. I wonder who the new Sec. of State will be?

Saint Louis, MO

#2616 Nov 11, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
A recount will be pointless, since he lost the popular vote and Electoral College, and the SCOTUS can't steal this election for him.
I think Hillary is leaving anyway. I wonder who the new Sec. of State will be?

Obama and KKKLinton broke thelaw in Libya. They will be impeached, like it or not.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#2617 Feb 11, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! If anything the moderator tried to benefit Obama, Romney just wouldn't let him.
Yo' pissface, your worthless babbling doesn't mean sh!t now because the president was easily re-elected over your lying p.o.s. candidate Romney.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2618 Feb 12, 2013
Obama destroyed Romney's reputation.

I wonder if Obama knows how to build anything?

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2620 Feb 12, 2013
I am white;and,I can't get along with Republicans,either.
quzluz

Monessen, PA

#2621 Feb 12, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Get Over it,shoot down the drones

“I'm a proud grandma”

Location hidden

#2622 Feb 12, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and KKKLinton broke thelaw in Libya. They will be impeached, like it or not.
Since when has that stopped the gunboat diplomacy that has always been practiced by the US government?

Egypt falling apart after being stable.

Libya falling apart after being stable.

And Obama now putting in place a practice of killing American citizens abroad because they may be plotting terrorist attacks, even though little evidence to support the "hit list".

If Bush and Cheney got away with the rape of Iraq, surely this Libyan debacle will not cause an impeachment?

Now on the other hand, if we could find a dirty, jizz stained dress, we can get the impeachment process going!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Columbia, SC

#2624 Feb 12, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Obama destroyed Romney's reputation.
I wonder if Obama knows how to build anything?
All president did was take one finger and push that out of touch p.o.s. Romney over. Romney did everything prior to that in destroying his own reputation. I love the fact that Romney went birther during a campaign stop in Michigan and is now out of a job.Face it, Mr. Obama did all of America a favor by keeping the lying p.o.s. Romney, Mrs. Ham Romney, and their brats out of the White House.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
On a side note: Ever wonder about the Romney brat that speaks Spanish very well? After all, Romney did say he had "illegals" working for him at one time. LOFL!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 9 min ImFree2Choose 941
News UN body creates post on sexual orientation, gen... 15 min BBM 1
At what age were you born queer? 17 min Homo Hank 7
News Meet the Two Transgender Women Who Won Primary ... 47 min Gremlin 12
The new when will Jade apologize two Frankie th... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 4
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... 1 hr South Knox Hombre 7
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Pietro Armando 37,407
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 3 hr WasteWater 991
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 13,162
More from around the web