Murder in Jamaica - Gender-nonconform...

Murder in Jamaica - Gender-nonconforming teen's body found chopped, stabbed

There are 16 comments on the Seattle Gay News story from Jul 27, 2013, titled Murder in Jamaica - Gender-nonconforming teen's body found chopped, stabbed. In it, Seattle Gay News reports that:

At 5 a.m. on July 22, police discovered the body of 17-year-old Dwayne Jones in bushes along Orange Main Road in St. James, Jamaica.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Gay News.

Haze

London, UK

#4 Jul 28, 2013
Jamaica should be ashamed of the barbaric mobs who act commit murder. Still living in the dark ages where it is ok for grown men to force themselves on underage girls though. How utterly hypocritical!
My family had booked to go for a wedding to Jamaica but now we have all cancelled. Will never visit such this place and I'm ashamed to acknowledge my Jamaican roots
Oscar

UK

#6 Jul 28, 2013
I love Jamaica!

Great country and great people. I vacation there at least once every couple of years.
Blacktigershark

Edmonton, Canada

#7 Jul 28, 2013
Haze wrote:
Jamaica should be ashamed of the barbaric mobs who act commit murder. Still living in the dark ages where it is ok for grown men to force themselves on underage girls though. How utterly hypocritical!
My family had booked to go for a wedding to Jamaica but now we have all cancelled. Will never visit such this place and I'm ashamed to acknowledge my Jamaican roots
You full of it, Haze! I doubt you are even Jamaican...stop talking shit!

First of all, if your family had booked a wedding to Jamaica, and then cancelled, you all lost A LOT of money on that. Somebody on the other end STILL got paid, Haze...no sweat off their backs, however, I doubt that your family even could afford to look at going to Jamaica, much less book a wedding there! Quit lying, troll!

Second, who said that it was acceptable for grown men to force themselves on underage girls, Haze, whether it is in Jamaica, or anywhere else in the world for that matter? Have you taken the time to find out how many sex offenders are registered in YOUR neighbourhood, that is chock full of skinners, diddlers and pedophiles??? What is the going sentence for a rapist in the UK nowadays, Haze? Do they STILL do LESS time than petty thieves in prison there? You guys STILL protecting rapists, because you want to classify their crimes as a dysfunction, and thus, try to rehabilitate them, on the taxpayers' dime, while they prowl around the community, committing MORE heinous crimes against other young victims, while taxpayers there spend large amounts of money keeping panhandlers locked up? You a flipping joke, Haze, and you got to look at what is going on in your own backyard, before you comment about a country you likely have NEVER been to, punk!

Third, in you likely NEVER having been to Jamaica, you can NEVER say that you have EVER acknowledged your Jamaican roots. I'd be surprised if you even knew the colours of the Jamaican flag, where they are placed, and what they signify, WITHOUT looking it up on the net, Haze...you are NOT Jamaican, you know NOTHING about Jamaica, and judging on the article you have decided to pull up in order to comment on this unfortunate incident, it would be fair for me to assume that you would NEVER go to Jamaica, because you like to believe the hype and fallacies about Jamaica, such as that CONSENSUAL homosexual sex is criminalized at a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison at hard labour, or that the churches have come out and said that all the killings of LGBT Jamaicans and LGBT tourists were at the hands of other LGBT people (considering that there have been mobs of heterosexual people that have all but admitted that they came down on some LGBT victims, and that is reported in the Jamaican news, as opposed to the NUMEROUS mob attacks and homophobic attacks that have been committed against LGBT persons and others in the UK, that go largely unreported in the UK!), and that these churches have been able to get Jamaica's current Prime Minister to back off of the buggery law, which really is not the case!

If you were one to look quite closely into THE TRUTH where MOST (90%) of these LGBT victims meet their fate in Jamaica, they are usually at the hands of another LGBT person. This is not what the churches are saying either (as they really don't care about LGBT people...that's another issue altogether!)...it is a respected White officer that echoed this truth, and guess where that officer came from, Haze? You right IF you said the UK!!! So, it took one of your own, to go down to Jamaica, to investigate the circumstances surrounding many of these LGBT victims, and he came to that conclusion, through going down to Jamaica, serving in the higher investigative ranks, and, in many cases, collaring the culprits! Out of the other 10% of murders that occur against LGBT persons, many of them are not of a homophobic nature, as opposed to acts of outrage where it comes to some LGBT persons being pedophiles or liars...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 28, 2013
bad man wear frock.
Remember when they captured Dudus wearing blouse and skirt.
Remember bad man zeekes forced a man to perform felatio on him whilst the other bad man watched.
Which bad man was caught in prison with a cell phone concealed in his anus?
One rule for bad man, and another for homosexual Jamaican citizens.
I look forward to the day Jamaica has more CCTV and can capture and prosecute them.
The death penalty will be more of a possibilty then.
Meanwhile I hope they capture the murders.
Dale

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#10 Jul 28, 2013
Sheba77 wrote:
bad man wear frock.
Remember bad man zeekes forced a man to perform felatio on him whilst the other bad man watched.
I look forward to the day Jamaica has more CCTV and can capture and prosecute them.
No I don't remember that but thanks for sharing!
Blacktigershark

Toronto, Canada

#11 Jul 28, 2013
Sheba77 wrote:
bad man wear frock.
How about you tell us which 'bad man' was caught with a cell phone concealed in his anus, Sheba77, since it seems as if you were there, and gained personal delight at being the one that got on their knees, and pooched your hand right up the 'bad man's' rectum to get the phone...I suppose you are going to say that the only reason you went to answer the phone is that you were unable to unhandcuff that 'bad man' in time, so that he could answer his own phone, right???

I, nonetheless, do support islandwide CCTV though...don't think that Jamaica will re-instate the death penalty though, unless Britain lobbies to re-introduce the death penalty throughout its empire, or if Jamaica finally wises up and becomes a republic!

Location hidden

#12 Jul 28, 2013
it was front page of Gleaner, Observer and Star.
Can't remember the name. Maybe it was Mark Myrie or Bleaching King Kartel.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 28, 2013
Apologies I was wrong.
it was Klansman Tesha Miller

http://www.muzikmedia.com/newsdetails.aspx...

Klansman gang leader Tesha Miller was found with a cellular phone in one of his body cavities (rectum) during a routine search of his place of confinement conducted by prison officials recently. Miller, who has been in police custody since Friday afternoon, was also found with a cellular charger and Vaseline, the police added. "The call record on Miller's phone is currently being processed by the police in order to ascertain who he has been in contact with since being taken into custody," a news release from the police said.
Miller, who was charged by the police with four counts of murder and three shootings in 2005, received bail when he first faced the charges. He subsequently absconded bail and fled the island to the United States in the same year. Miller was deported to Jamaica last year by the US authorities and was convicted for absconding bail and served nine months. He has been before the courts since then for the original charges but again was granted bail with specific conditions attache
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#14 Jul 30, 2013
At least you apologized...more than what I could say about many other of the critics of Jamaica, when they seldom look at the heinous crimes that are happening in their nations.

By the way...any more pedophiles locking up their daughters in secret bunkers, and breeding them the same way out there for decades, Sheba77? Like I said...wickedness is EVERYWHERE...not JUST Jamaica!

Enjoying my one month stay in Jamrock right now...what are you doing for your summer, kid?

:)

P.S. LOL @ Bleaching King Kartel...you know, I saw that fool at Hellshire beach in Portmore in October of 2010, just before he got locked up! I suppose he beat the one murder charge, but now, he has the other one coming up in November of this year, and another 5 the JCF are investigating him for at this present moment...
Sheba77 wrote:
Apologies I was wrong.
it was Klansman Tesha Miller
http://www.muzikmedia.com/newsdetails.aspx...
Klansman gang leader Tesha Miller was found with a cellular phone in one of his body cavities (rectum) during a routine search of his place of confinement conducted by prison officials recently. Miller, who has been in police custody since Friday afternoon, was also found with a cellular charger and Vaseline, the police added. "The call record on Miller's phone is currently being processed by the police in order to ascertain who he has been in contact with since being taken into custody," a news release from the police said.
Miller, who was charged by the police with four counts of murder and three shootings in 2005, received bail when he first faced the charges. He subsequently absconded bail and fled the island to the United States in the same year. Miller was deported to Jamaica last year by the US authorities and was convicted for absconding bail and served nine months. He has been before the courts since then for the original charges but again was granted bail with specific conditions attache

Location hidden

#15 Jul 30, 2013
By the way...any more pedophiles locking up their daughters in secret bunkers, and breeding them the same way out there for decades, Sheba77? Like I said...wickedness is EVERYWHERE...not JUST Jamaica!

I beleive you are referring to the case in Austria.

Enjoy Your trip to Jamaica.
Happy Emmancipition Day.
Hope you get some Hat Chacklit.

The best celebration for this is Seville Great House St Ann.
Bring your own ennamel mug.

Hope you also enjoy Independance Day.

I feel safer in Jamaica than I do in most countries.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 30, 2013
I actualy agree that this murder was probably carried out by undercover homosexual men in denial who were afraid of their transgressions being exposed.

As in most cases.

' He's not gay But his boyfriend is''

I cannot imagine in my wildest dreams that a man would feel so safe secure to go somewhere unknown to him dressed as a female ( In Jamaica).

My opinion would be that he thpught that his bad man boyfriend had his back.

I condemn all murders.

Location hidden

#17 Jul 30, 2013
A REAL [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] and alleged murderer.

PHONE IN DON'S BUTT - Mobile rang in man's body during police search

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/20080708/news...

Tesha Miller, the reputed leader of the Clansman gang, could be charged with possession of contraband after the police took a cellphone from his butt yesterday.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 31, 2013

R.I.P

My condolences to his Mother, Father , family, friends abn loved ones.

Who could ever imagine that you bathe and dress up to go to a party only to be murdered and never reachback home again.

I hope and pray they capture and try these murderers and persons who encouraged the crime.

Fly away home to Zion

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Dwayne Jones

Martyr

Martyr
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A martyr (Greek: μάρ τυς , mártys, "witness"; stem μάρ τυρ -, mártyr-) is somebody who suffers persecution and death for advocating, refusing to renounce, and/or refusing to advocate a belief or cause, usually a religious
Sidney

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#19 Jul 31, 2013
Sheba77 wrote:
I actualy agree that this murder was probably carried out by undercover homosexual men in denial who were afraid of their transgressions being exposed.
As in most cases.
I cannot imagine in my wildest dreams that a man would feel so safe secure to go somewhere unknown to him dressed as a female ( In Jamaica).
I condemn all murders.
Interesting. I agree with you.
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#20 Aug 1, 2013
Sheba77 wrote:
As in most cases.
I condemn all murders.
Absolutely what I would have said also, Sheba! LMFAO!

Guess it wasn't cool for the bisexual badman to be caught with his crossdressing boyfriend...so it a go, mon!

LOL @ "He's not gay, but his boyfriend is"
Blacktigershark

Kingston, Jamaica

#21 Aug 1, 2013
Most likely, that is ONE of the cases that I'm referring to, though I also recall a couple others of similar nature...not sure IF they happened in the same country you are posting from or not, but I do recall them being in Europe. Let's not forget the horrific one that happened in America, where 3 girls were kidnapped and repeatedly raped for over a decade...SICK!!!

Enjoying Jamaica right now...heading to Hanover, and likely going to spend some time in Negril on the west side...my cousin has a mechanic over there that maintains his vehicles and the bikes he sells in Hanover, so we all will likely step out somewhere...some troll invited us to Rick's Cafe, so maybe I'll have to see if that spot is popping, or if I'm a have to get our own party started in Orange Bay...

I did say that that troll at Rick's Cafe was a fat hater and a coward...I'm a going to have to hope that my assumption holds true...would hate to say to that girl that she actually is decent looking, but when I'm wrong, I fess up to mine, you know what I'm saying, Sheba77?

One day, I do plan to come out there and see what Germany's all about. It isn't as how North America portrays Germany, as North America is FAR WORSE in all aspects than Germany is. Just wonder why Germany got rid of the Deutche Mark...seems like the only thing that is holding Germany back, since they are keeping the rest of Europe afloat...been like that for centuries though, huh?

Really wanted to be in Germany in 2006 to watch the World Cup there, however, I had to work...

:(

The result of that World Cup was also devastating, though Germany still has this upcoming World Cup in Rio to redeem themselves...how you think they going to make out this time around, Sheba77?

GO REGGAE BOYZ...RIO 2014!!! I'm there if you're there!!!
Sheba77 wrote:
I beleive you are referring to the case in Austria.
Enjoy Your trip to Jamaica.
Happy Emmancipition Day.
Hope you get some Hat Chacklit.
The best celebration for this is Seville Great House St Ann.
Bring your own ennamel mug.
Hope you also enjoy Independance Day.
I feel safer in Jamaica than I do in most countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 40 min Respect71 49,243
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 47 min guest 1,642
News Gay Couple and Their 3 Kids Denied 'Family Boar... 5 hr Bossmanant 1
News Amherst raises Pride flag 5 hr The Wheeze of Trump 2
News Board of Supervisors celebrates Solano's diversity 6 hr Topanga 1
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 5,980
News Katherine Clark, Betsy DeVos get into heated di... 7 hr BornGay 3
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 7 hr orlando 434
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 8 hr The Wheeze of Trump 32
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 hr NE Jade 25,616
More from around the web