Group Petitions Pepsi To Speak Out Against Uganda’s Kill The Gays Bill

Dec 6, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

Sum Of Us has launched a petition asking Pepsi Co to bring pressure to bear on Uganda in order to try and halt the Kill the Gays bill.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

We ought to petition Pepsi ourselves to get on board with this, else it could move the other way: as the one million mums boycott.
Be cool for Pepsi to be added to the list (Oreos, Google, Pennys)

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

k-wire wrote:
We ought to petition Pepsi ourselves to get on board with this, else it could move the other way: as the one million mums boycott.
Be cool for Pepsi to be added to the list (Oreos, Google, Pennys)
100 percent agree with you. One million moms can go back to drinking vinegar and piss.

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Sven wrote:
<quoted text>
You lick me good?
Which finger puppet is this one now ?
Brian

Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Pepsi would lose a lot more money if the world gay population boycotted them, than if a little nothing country threw them out. It's an easy business choice if nothing else.
I see progre$$

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Sven wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are your ears so big?
Men with big ears have bigger dicks. Extra cartilage in one place means extra cartilage elsewhere.

Now let's see a picture of you with short hair and judge how genetics has placed YOUR ears against your skull. While we're at it, we'll look inside your ears to witness the neon sign inside advertising "Space to let".

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Juanpaul wrote:
<quoted text>
Which finger puppet is this one now ?
I think you have an admirer. Kind of like the little boy in school who pulls at the pigtail of a girls' hair. He is attracted, but the only way he knows to show it is in abuse. Sick, I know, but attraction nonetheless.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

"Incredible! In less than a week, more than 200,000 people signed an All Out petition urging Uganda's President Museveni to veto the notorious "Kill the Gays" bill if it crosses his desk! Thank you so much for your amazing support, we could not have gotten here without you.

Ugandans are fighting so hard against this bill. Below is a video report from one of All Out’s partners in Uganda, Kasha, in Kampala right now. Will you watch her update and share the word with your friends and family and help us keep up the momentum in this critical moment?

Kasha won't back down and neither will we. Uganda's parliament is re-opening today - the bill could pass at any time, so we only have a small window to mount even more global pressure on Ugandan leaders."

Share now: www.allout.org/uganda-now/taf

All Out is bringing people together in every corner of the planet and of every identity - lesbian, gay, straight, bisexual, transgender and all that’s between and beyond - to build a world in which everyone can live freely and be embraced for who they are.

Our mailing address is:
Purpose Action
224 Centre St
New York, NY 10013

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

“My brothers and sisters, you stood with people who were oppressed because of their skin colour. If you are going to be true to the Lord you worship, you are also going to be there for the people who are being oppressed for something they can do nothing about: their sexual orientation.” Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••