Youth Arrest Made in Cleveland Bar At...

Youth Arrest Made in Cleveland Bar Attack

There are 33 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 21, 2013, titled Youth Arrest Made in Cleveland Bar Attack. In it, EDGE reports that:

Cleveland police have arrested a teenager in connection with a Labor Day weekend attack at a gay bar, but he will likely not face a hate-crime charge because Ohio law does not cover crimes based on sexual orientation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 21, 2013
Call in the Feds.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Sep 21, 2013
Where in the heck was Ohio's news media and law enforcement on October 28, 2009, when Congress passed The Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act; and President Obama signed it into law?
When an unenlightened state like Ohio does not have a sexual orientation hate crime law; Federal jurisdiction prevails

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Sep 21, 2013
snyper wrote:
Call in the Feds.
NO ! That's ridiculous ! It's not a federal crime. We have to many criminal laws on the federal books already.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Sep 22, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ! That's ridiculous ! It's not a federal crime. We have to many criminal laws on the federal books already.
As long as criminals have guns; we need criminal laws to get them off the streets
So which will it be?
Swede

Tomelilla, Sweden

#8 Sep 22, 2013
Most likely some old queers were trying to lure the young boy into the bar for some gay fun. The boy fought back.

This is a clear case of self-defense.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#9 Sep 22, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as criminals have guns; we need criminal laws to get them off the streets
So which will it be?
I'm all FOR locking up criminals to keep them away from honest citizens and keep the streets safe.

That doe not mean that you federalize every crime. We already have too many crimes that have been federalized and too many people sitting in federal prisons, many for non-violent drug offenses. THIS is what you want !

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#10 Sep 22, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it is covered under a Federal Law it's a Federal Crime you twit. But then again I'm talking to a guy who thinks Canadians have a 2nd Amendment right to bear arms and that there is no right to vote in the U.S. Constitution.

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#11 Sep 22, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
We already have too many crimes that have been federalized and too many people sitting in federal prisons, many for non-violent drug offenses. THIS is what you want !
We need legalize drugs so we can stop arresting people for those victimless "crimes." Hate crimes are another matter though.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Sep 22, 2013
Swede wrote:
Most likely some old queers were trying to lure the young boy into the bar for some gay fun. The boy fought back.
What is a 13yo boy doing hanging around the entrance to an adults-only gay bar at 12:30am in the morning?
Waiting 8 years until he is old enough to get inside?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#13 Sep 22, 2013
Swede wrote:
Read the article you lazy load. The boy kept coming back to throw rocks and hurl insults and taunt the customers.
And what kind of HYENA ""parents" " are allowing a 13 year old to run wild in the middle of the night? Nice parenting.

I assume your mother was similar in her raising of you, too drunk to notice you were running the streets and trying to cause mischief I bet. Your father, he took off the moment he saw your little ape face emerge from your mom's hoohaw and he realized HE was not the dad, but the local stray dog did it.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#14 Sep 22, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a 13yo boy doing hanging around the entrance to an adults-only gay bar at 12:30am in the morning?
Waiting 8 years until he is old enough to get inside?
Most probably throwing rocks at his own insecurities and self loathing fears of what is stirring in his own conflicted head.
Gremlin

Hermitage, PA

#15 Sep 22, 2013
This is exactly why gay people should carry guns, pocket knives, or at least mace.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 22, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
See Post #2 above.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 22, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
This is exactly why gay people should carry guns, pocket knives, or at least mace.
UV-dye Pepperspray is sufficient.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#20 Sep 23, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
A .44 magnum is sufficient. Especially if your attacker is armed.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#21 Sep 23, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course a fully automatic 12 gauge shotgun firing 300 rounds per minute is damn nifty and handy to carry around too for personal protection !

:)

ZOWIEE !:

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#22 Sep 23, 2013
Or just carry a minigun with you !:)

Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#24 Sep 23, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's exactly why you perverts get your a:ss in deep sh!t. You pathetic bitc:hes think you're Clint Eastwood.
You think you're Anita Bryant, you closet transexual.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#26 Sep 23, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice insult [email protected] Funny how you freaks like to insult people by calling them what you are. Just goes to show you, even a filthy [email protected], like you, knows there's nothing worse that a pathetic nasty queer.
No, there's nothing worse that a hate filled, stupid piece of s**t like you.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#28 Sep 23, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you were looking in the mirror when you said that. LMFAO
Ewwwwww....how original! Did your pea sized brain think of that all by itself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Brian_G 15,987
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 1
News Gay Sex Ed: A Guide to Fun and Worry-Free Anal Sex (Nov '15) 1 hr Craig 4
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 72
News Gay Republican Iowa Senate Hopeful: I'm Not the... 4 hr Skippy 4
News After gay couple's home is egged, a community r... 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 22
News Why culture war issues like same-sex marriage a... 4 hr Skippy 10
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 5 hr Skippy 23
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 5 hr June VanDerMark 11,314
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr lake bay boy 38,791
More from around the web