Why do Americans still dislike atheists?

Apr 30, 2011 | Posted by: Hedonist | Full story: www.washingtonpost.com

Long after blacks and Jews have made great strides, and even as homosexuals gain respect, acceptance and new rights, there is still a group that lots of Americans just don't like much: atheists.

Comments
38,661 - 38,673 of 38,673 Comments Last updated Oct 15, 2012
First Prev
of 1934
Next Last

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda like your username, failed Creationist chump.
Another lay opinion.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lay opinion.
Another lame comeback from the failed Creationist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lay opinion.
Says the proven failed Creationist with nothing to his name.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lame comeback from the failed Creationist.
Don't worry, Septic, no one will take the Lame Comeback Cup from your fat little fingers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Says the proven failed Creationist with nothing to his name.
Wow! Did everyone learn from this super comeback that was written by skeptic? Amazing! You should be a comedian. Oh wait, you're a loser.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

White man wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't bother me at all. I support his freedom of speech but, it doesn't mean agree with it!
But for some people, disagreeing with them means you are infringing on their right to free speech.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>He is better known as Skippy.
Skippy lives in the mental ward at
Bethesda. When he's good he gets time online. When he's bad he gets shock treatment. LOL

We enjoys Skippy's rants.
That explains everything! Thank you!

Since: Mar 11

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

We see Americans becoming more accepting and approving of atheists by the day. Recent polling shows that a whopping 30% of Americans age 30 and under now are non believers. Christian and other religious leaders are calling this a crisis and holding emergency meetings about this. The world is progressing past the God of Abraham and gods/spirits in general.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Did everyone learn from this super comeback that was written by skeptic? Amazing! You should be a comedian. Oh wait, you're a loser.
Says the idiot who failed to convince anyone that Jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

You see, your own stupidity trumps anything you say, I mean after all, you are a lying Creationist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, Septic, no one will take the Lame Comeback Cup from your fat little fingers.
I'm sorry your ego is so damaged by the entire forum vomiting over your religious crap and pathetic attempts at making "arguments".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
He is better known as Skippy.
Skippy lives in the mental ward at
Bethesda. When he's good he gets time online. When he's bad he gets shock treatment. LOL
We enjoys Skippy's rants.
Oh look its the ReTardis. Do me a favour and go back 6000 years so you can see for yourself that Creationism is a pile of made up nonsense and that you're and ignorant brainwashed lying tool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Says the idiot who failed to convince anyone that Jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

You see, your own stupidity trumps anything you say, I mean after all, you are a lying Creationist.
Wow! Did you see this creative post? It took a lot of effort to repost. Skippy is so creative.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look its the ReTardis. Do me a favour and go back 6000 years so you can see for yourself that Creationism is a pile of made up nonsense and that you're and ignorant brainwashed lying tool.
Be a good boy skippy and take those meds. After, you can play with building blocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 1934
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••