The only thing we have to fear . . .

Feb 9, 2013 Full story: www.dailyrepublic.com 240

When did so many of us become so fearful?

When did we, proud of our melting-pot origins, become determined to keep out immigrant families seeking a chance at the American dream? When did we stop being proud of our government and start hoarding guns to protect us against the invasion of our homes by mythical government storm troopers?

Read more
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#1 Feb 9, 2013
This element has always been there. But when a black man was elected President, they gave themselves permission to go off the deep end.

All these things have always been the wet dream of the Republican Party, but they learned over the years to keep them quiet or lose elections.

As so many of them are ignorant, they are repeating the past because they did not learn from it.
Roy

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2013
What I fear has already come to fruition; a country and world overrun by homosexual perverts and their liberal supporters.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Ms. Ann: What are you talking about? I don't hear anything against people coming into our country legally, taking the steps already laid out for immigrants to become citizens. Indeed, so many long-standing American citizens have become such lazy bums and parasites that we welcome new blood to try to keep things moving and make the money to support those same parasites. The problem is people sneaking in and somehow failing to follow the rules while becoming dependent on the legal immigrants themselves. As to what would induce fear? How about thousands and thousands of new government regulations and more money being taken from us all? How about rising crime rates and police being overextended from loss of personnel and budget cuts? And how about that disappearing middle class that you yourself pointed out? That's the same middle class that I have been a member of and that I expected my college educated children to join me in. Yet, somehow we now find ourselves trying to keep track of several part-time jobs a piece while still not making as much money as we earned from the jobs we used to have. The left is clearly losing more and more touch with reality with every passing day and losing more relevance right along with it.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Roy wrote:
What I fear has already come to fruition; a country and world overrun by homosexual perverts and their liberal supporters.
What about their conservative supporters ?!
Chance

Grove City, PA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Roy wrote:
Don't worry, Roy. We are not overrun by gay supporters. Take a look at this poll that shows the majority of people are simply apathetic about gays. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/austin-in/TJQ...

I don't even think we are overrun by liberals. I think most of the people who voted for Obama voted simply on one issue without taking the time or using the brain power necessary to look at the big picture and where Obama is taking us. They simply want their gay marriage or their abortion or for their welfare checks to keep coming. The Democrat Party has carefully cultivated these one-issue voters by throwing them the bones they want. And they have blindly and stupidly given their allegiance to the party because of it. They aren't true "liberals." They are just self-centered and self-focused people who don't give damn about our country.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, Roy. We are not overrun by gay supporters. Take a look at this poll that shows the majority of people are simply apathetic about gays. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/austin-in/TJQ...
I don't even think we are overrun by liberals. I think most of the people who voted for Obama voted simply on one issue without taking the time or using the brain power necessary to look at the big picture and where Obama is taking us. They simply want their gay marriage or their abortion or for their welfare checks to keep coming. The Democrat Party has carefully cultivated these one-issue voters by throwing them the bones they want. And they have blindly and stupidly given their allegiance to the party because of it. They aren't true "liberals." They are just self-centered and self-focused people who don't give damn about our country.
Keep deluding yourself just like Mitt Romney and Fox News. Then history will repeat itself and you'll keep losing over and over again.

Say goodbye and good riddance to "old white conservative straight "christian" america." buh-bye.
WestCoaster

San Marcos, CA

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Most of the people voted simply on one issue without taking the time or using the brain power necessary to look at the big picture. The Republican Party has carefully cultivated these one-issue voters by throwing them the bones they want. And they have blindly and stupidly given their allegiance to the party because of it. They are just self-centered and self-focused people who don't give damn about our country..
Couldn't have said it better myself Chancre

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Feb 9, 2013
You can have my Sarin stockpile when you pry it from my cold dead fingers ??

Anybody get the sense that I reject the premise of the article?
Chance

Grove City, PA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
WestCoaster wrote:
Most of the people voted simply on one issue without taking the time or using the brain power necessary to look at the big picture. The Republican Party has carefully cultivated these one-issue voters by throwing them the bones they want. And they have blindly and stupidly given their allegiance to the party because of it. They are just self-centered and self-focused people who don't give damn about our country..
Couldn't have said it better myself Chancre
And what one issue do Republican voters have, Coaster?
Chance

Grove City, PA

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
This element has always been there. But when a black man was elected President, they gave themselves permission to go off the deep end.
All these things have always been the wet dream of the Republican Party, but they learned over the years to keep them quiet or lose elections.
As so many of them are ignorant, they are repeating the past because they did not learn from it.
Black men I would love to see be president: Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Walter Williams, and DR. BEN CARSON. These black men are intelligent and have their focus on the right things. They aren't hell-bent on turning the USA into the USSA.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#12 Feb 9, 2013
The Second Amendment protects my RIGHT to own landmines, hand grenades, 40mm Bofors guns, and bazookas.

Anyone who wants to try to take them from me can just walk down the long dirt road leading to my land, walk across the field, knock on my door, and try to take them from me.(BEWARE OF LANDMINES.)

Fort Lauderdale FL

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men I would love to see be president: Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Walter Williams, and DR. BEN CARSON. These black men are intelligent and have their focus on the right things. They aren't hell-bent on turning the USA into the USSA.
Yeah that stuff you make up about Obama doesn't fly with smart people.

You're nuts. The sky is only falling over your own head because you want it to.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that stuff you make up about Obama doesn't fly with smart people.
You're nuts. The sky is only falling over your own head because you want it to.
Only history will show which one is the "smart" one.
Little Blue Alien

Dalton, MA

#15 Feb 9, 2013
Tony C wrote:
There has not been a black man elected President.
Morgan Freeman could even tell you that one. In fact, he has.

"The only thing we have to fear is, queer itself."
Silver n Gold

Dalton, MA

#16 Feb 9, 2013
And in the not so distant future many conservatives may not even bother to work anymore. Why support failure through the tax code like we have for many many moons.

The tax code will hopefully be done away with and the chips fall where they may. Privatize all schools to keep the ferry loving decadent govt out of our youths ears.

It's gonna be an ugly year and the market manipulaters above our presidents can go right straight to hell as well.
Chance

Grove City, PA

#17 Feb 9, 2013
Silver n Gold wrote:
And in the not so distant future many conservatives may not even bother to work anymore. Why support failure through the tax code like we have for many many moons.
The tax code will hopefully be done away with and the chips fall where they may. Privatize all schools to keep the ferry loving decadent govt out of our youths ears.
It's gonna be an ugly year and the market manipulaters above our presidents can go right straight to hell as well.
I agree. Let the president puppet crumble without the puppet masters(the manipulators) pulling the strings.
Silver n Gold

Dalton, MA

#18 Feb 9, 2013
It just might actually work. It'd be ugly for a short period but in the wrong run? We can't go on like this much more.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Silver n Gold wrote:
Right. When straight white christians can't cheat anymore by rigging the system in their own favor, they'll just take their ball and go home.

Guess what? Go ahead. Nobody needs you. You are, to paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld, "Old America."

Pretending that's an excuse to be out of work just makes you white trash.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#21 Feb 9, 2013
Silver n Gold wrote:
It just might actually work. It'd be ugly for a short period but in the wrong run? We can't go on like this much more.
yeah, you guys are so patriotic - I mean, spoiled, with an obnoxious sense of entitlement.

Get over yourselves.
Wounded Paw

Dalton, MA

#22 Feb 10, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. When straight white christians can't cheat anymore by rigging the system in their own favor, they'll just take their ball and go home.
Guess what? Go ahead. Nobody needs you. You are, to paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld, "Old America."
Pretending that's an excuse to be out of work just makes you white trash.
Old America? Regressive liberalism is the old America. A bunch of sexual decrepits and perverts. A society of rampant substance abuse and a highly predatory yewish run govt printing our dough into transparancy. You are a phuckin idiot to not see what's coming pal and all you care about is who's gonna bang yer butt.
Enjoy the fall of Rome.
Again!

They couldn't win the revolutionary war against the colonies here so over time they schemed something even better. Infiltrate our own govt and open a 'private' central bank. Slaves to the dollar and a puppet to our masters here and abroad.
The rest is, well, history.

Woo Woo Woo Woo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 6 min raider4life 1,690
News Indiana's Pence to sign bill allowing businesse... 6 min The Stupid Ones 83
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 11 min Belle Sexton 30,881
News Fire Island Artist Residency looking for home i... 17 min Belle Sexton 4
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... 18 min gay gary 50
Trying to Understand and Accept Homosexuality 24 min Torres 79
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 24 min Mr_SKY 58,838
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr The Stupid Ones 17,782
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 3 hr nhjeff 1,606
News Businesses: Indiana's gay discrimination is bad... 3 hr doty 74
More from around the web