Fort Bragg Spouse Group Relents, Admits Lesbian Spouse Ashley Broadway

Jan 28, 2013 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

The Association of Bragg Officers’ Spouses has finally relented and offered full membership to Ashley Broadway, the wife of a Lieutenant Colonel at the base. Originally, the group had denied Broadway the membership because she is married to a woman. Making matters worse for the ABOS, Broadway was recently named Fort Bragg’s Army Spouse of the Year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Smile; and the world smiles with you
Frown; and you frown alone
Apparently the ABOS biddys just couldn't stand their own sorry homophobic selves anymore; and decided to Do Right
Way to go; girls ;o))

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

It's amazing what public pressure and a little negative press can do.

Shine the light on a bigot and they scurry away like the cockroach they are!
mainelygay

Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The turnout for the Chick-Fil-A debacle just goes to show you how rampant voter fraud is in some states.
The fact that Romney did not carry his own state, an absolute rarety, just goes to show you how corrupt many states really are. Everywhere lies, lies, lies. I wonder why.
Yupee.
For every person who showed up at Chick-Fil-A that day, dozens stayed home and promised never to darken their doorstep!

Romney didn't carry his own state because they had experience with his leadership and wanted not part of it! Also nobody was sure what his state was since he claimed many.
David Traversa

Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
BS! Romney was a good candidate for this state in a sense that his views, like so many, changes with the weather and foliage here in the fall. That's why so many true conservatives didn't go and vote for him. That, along with the Libertarian vote sunk him. I'm certain you are not smart enough to realize it but another four years of these two is not good at all. Just look at their priorities for this nation. Social degenerates.
Have they even said the word job this year?
"Social degenerates" is a vile term.. it doesn't ring true.. maybe you should have said "sexual degenerates" (but only if you're desperate to make a point).. I'm thinking of the countless contributions gays have made (and keep making) to society; everything from sports to the arts, to politics, to literature, to science.. Of course all this may mean very little to you and you may prefer a world of "sexually correct" mediocrities.. Did you know Phidias and Francois Villon were habitual and unrepentant thieves? Carlo Gesualdo a notably cruel murderer? But according to your standards they were socially acceptable because of being heterosexual alone.. Sorry if I (for one) would much rather have people with particularities than a world composed of nothing but the unobjectionable, the simple and the insignificant..

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Hooah!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
Smile; and the world smiles with you
Frown; and you frown alone
Apparently the ABOS biddys just couldn't stand their own sorry homophobic selves anymore; and decided to Do Right
Way to go; girls ;o))
Ashey winning Army Wife of the Year helped, I'm sure. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••