CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay...

CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

There are 16410 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Dec 8, 2013, titled CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#17459 Aug 4, 2014
Actually, none of that refutes what I said. the proto-HIV found in those 50's samples haven't been shown to kill anyone; HIV infection does not mimic sickle-cell.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong against cpeter on all counts:
"" CHICAGO (CNN)-- HIV probably originated in the late 1940s or early 1950s, and showed up in people 10 to 20 years earlier than has previously been estimated, researchers said Tuesday.
Dr. David Ho and colleagues from the Aaron Diamond AIDS Research Center in New York told a conference they traced the very first case of HIV infection to a man living in what was then the Belgian Congo in 1959.
The scientists found HIV in a blood sample taken from the man, who was a member of the Bantu tribe. The HIV in the sample looks like an ancestor of several subtypes of HIV now found around the world, suggesting that HIV "evolved from a single introduction into the African population in a time frame not long before 1959," the researchers said.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said the new proof of HIV's earliest origins is important to scientists because it offers a much clearer picture of the evolution of the virus and a better way to predict its future evolution.
"The ancestral HIV-1... must have existed before 1959, probably only a few years before 1959," Toufu Zhu, who worked on the study, told the Fifth Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
The 1959 victim, who lived in Leopoldville, now Kinshasa in the Democratic Republic of Congo, had first turned up at a clinic with symptoms resembling sickle cell anemia -- a hereditary blood disease that primarily affects Africans in which oddly-shaped red blood cells clump together, causing anemia, blood clotting and joint pain.
Doctors kept samples of the man's blood, and Ho's team analyzed it. Using well-established genetic dating methods, they determined that the virus could not have existed for many years before 1959.
Fauci said the research refutes various "conspiracy theories" that HIV is the by-product of Cold War germ warfare tests or poorly-conducted polio vaccine tests.
"This finding also refutes the suggestion that HIV-1 subtype B infection was responsible for AIDS-like syndromes beginning in the 1930s in various European populations," the researchers wrote in the report.
Scientists have yet to learn how HIV first infected humans. Many viruses come from animals, and HIV is believed to have come from monkeys -- but it is not clear how.
Another presentation at the conference on Tuesday gave a hint: Francois Simon and colleagues at the Bichat hospital in Paris and the Pasteur center in Cameroon found a strain of HIV that seemed to be halfway between the human and the ape versions of the virus.
Mujahid Sunni Tom

United States

#17460 Aug 4, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Actually, none of that refutes what I said. the proto-HIV found in those 50's samples haven't been shown to kill anyone; HIV infection does not mimic sickle-cell.
<quoted text>
Allah will judge you harshly when you die of HIV-SIDS. Then you will know you error in your ways. You might want to consider growing up and submit to Islam.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#17461 Aug 4, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Egads! Poop1 video
Egads is right! The Poop1 monster from North Carolina. No one was as shocked as I was to see that headline! What will these Christians think of next?

Location hidden

#17462 Aug 4, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said HIV affected gays FIRST, and the article shows that is not true. HIV had infected Africans as early as 1959. What year was the first gay case reported?

Location hidden

#17463 Aug 4, 2014
Mujahid Sunni Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah will judge you harshly when you die of HIV-SIDS. Then you will know you error in your ways. You might want to consider growing up and submit to Islam.
Momo was a child molesting pervert. You are the one who is in error, believing there is such a thing as Allah. I keep a Koran in my bathroom and I use it one page at a time.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#17464 Aug 4, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Momo was a child molesting pervert. You are the one who is in error, believing there is such a thing as Allah. I keep a Koran in my bathroom and I use it one page at a time.
Uh-oh. Now he's gonna fire more rockets at Israel.

Indianapolis

#17466 Aug 4, 2014
You might consider growing up and stop pretending allah--or any other deity--exists. I won't die of HIV since I don't have the virus, and I'm about 55 years too old to die of SIDS, you ignorant pig-fu**er.
Mujahid Sunni Tom wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#17467 Aug 5, 2014
Here you go Comrade peter, come out for mercury poisoning, or at the very least dismiss the dangers like a true authoritarian.

A single dental amalgam filling may release as much as 15 micrograms of mercury per day. To put that into perspective, eating mercury-tainted seafood can expose you to about 2.3 micrograms per day -- and that alone was enough for scientists to call for a worldwide warning back in 2006!

Dental amalgam is composed of about 50 percent mercury, a well-known neurotoxin that can also damage your kidneys
Mercury vapors are readily released from the amalgam each time you eat, drink, brush your teeth, or otherwise stimulate your teeth
These vapors readily pass through your cell membranes, across your blood-brain barrier, and into your central nervous system, where it can cause psychological, neurological, and immunological problems
One woman tells her harrowing story of getting mercury poisoning from her dental amalgams, which was misdiagnosed as multiple sclerosis (MS). She completely recovered after getting the amalgams removed
Besides MS, mercury toxicity has also been linked to Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and other neurological disorders. List of common mercury toxicity symptoms are included

Location hidden

#17469 Aug 5, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh. Now he's gonna fire more rockets at Israel.
It is amazing the things God makes believers do.
Isyss

Chicago, IL

#17470 Aug 5, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Actually, gays make up abo 25% of the world's HIV cases--that's what "1 in 4" means. We are also more than 1% of the population.
HIV struck gays first , thus more of us were infected before the mechanism of transmission was understood.
<quoted text>
http://aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/...

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/what...

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) of all races and ethnicity's remain the population most profoundly affected by HIV.
Isyss

Chicago, IL

#17471 Aug 5, 2014
http://www.sfaf.org/hiv-info/statistics/

cepter1313 you cannot base your opinion by counting the small group of Gays you associate with that have Aids, besides the one's that do have Aids the rest are not yet aware.
Isyss

Chicago, IL

#17472 Aug 5, 2014
What Percentage of the Population Is Gay?
by Jennifer Robison, Contributing Editor
In his 1948 book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, Alfred Kinsey shocked the world by announcing that 10% of the male population is gay. A 1993 Janus Report estimated that nine percent of men and five percent of women had more than "occasional" homosexual relationships. The 2000 U.S. Census Bureau found that homosexual couples constitute less than 1% of American households. The Family Research Report says "around 2-3% of men, and 2% of women, are homosexual or bisexual." The National Gay and Lesbian Task Force estimates three to eight percent of both sexes. So who's right -- what percentage of the population is homosexual?

It may be that no one will ever know for sure. To some people, homosexuality is a matter of perception and definition. Furthermore, many people have trouble admitting their homosexuality to themselves, much less to a researcher. But when Gallup asked Americans for their best estimate of the American gay and lesbian population, the results made all the figures mentioned above look conservative.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/T50DHSFRA...
Mujahid Sunni Tom

United States

#17473 Aug 5, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
You might consider growing up and stop pretending allah--or any other deity--exists. I won't die of HIV since I don't have the virus, and I'm about 55 years too old to die of SIDS, you ignorant pig-fu**er.
<quoted text>
What's a pig-fu**er? You say you are 55 tears old and you can't spell?

Allah will also punish you for using vile, repugnant language against one of his followers. Do you also know you commit a hate crime when you attack someone's religion.

And believe me, YOU are never too old to suffer SIDS the way you spell.

Indianapolis

#17474 Aug 5, 2014
And here you are, genuflecting at the altar of junk science. Test after test demonstrates that amalgam fillings are perfectly safe.
http://www.fda.gov/medicaldevices/productsand...
http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTo...
Reverend Alan wrote:
Here you go Comrade peter, come out for mercury poisoning, or at the very least dismiss the dangers like a true authoritarian.
A single dental amalgam filling may release as much as 15 micrograms of mercury per day. To put that into perspective, eating mercury-tainted seafood can expose you to about 2.3 micrograms per day -- and that alone was enough for scientists to call for a worldwide warning back in 2006!
Dental amalgam is composed of about 50 percent mercury, a well-known neurotoxin that can also damage your kidneys
Mercury vapors are readily released from the amalgam each time you eat, drink, brush your teeth, or otherwise stimulate your teeth
These vapors readily pass through your cell membranes, across your blood-brain barrier, and into your central nervous system, where it can cause psychological, neurological, and immunological problems
One woman tells her harrowing story of getting mercury poisoning from her dental amalgams, which was misdiagnosed as multiple sclerosis (MS). She completely recovered after getting the amalgams removed
Besides MS, mercury toxicity has also been linked to Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and other neurological disorders. List of common mercury toxicity symptoms are included

Indianapolis

#17475 Aug 5, 2014
No, I base my opinion on information from credible sources, not just region-specific ones.

"The rest are not yet aware"...presuming that all other gays have it and don't know it? BTW--lesbians have a virtually 0% transmission rate for HIV.
Isyss wrote:
http://www.sfaf.org/hiv-info/s tatistics/
cepter1313 you cannot base your opinion by counting the small group of Gays you associate with that have Aids, besides the one's that do have Aids the rest are not yet aware.
Vasyavasyo

Pacific, MO

#17476 Aug 5, 2014
Mujahid Sunni Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah will also punish you for using vile, repugnant language against one of his followers. Do you also know you commit a hate crime when you attack someone's religion.
The problem you have is speaking proper English and understanding it.
Go get your big crayon and i will help you. And besides the Quran is used for toilet paper in the U.S.A. Go jerk off a camel ha ha Ha HA

Indianapolis

#17477 Aug 5, 2014
My spelling is fine; you're just a moron. The asterisks merely allow the word to pass filters. If you prefer, consider yourself a pig-fornicator. There, all better.

Allah and suck me. You need to look up what constitutes a hate crime. Pointing out that religion is a sham does not qualify.

" YOU are never too old to suffer SIDS ..." Let's all take a moment and reflect on the apocalyptic stupidity of this statement.
Mujahid Sunni Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Mujahid Sunni Tom

United States

#17478 Aug 5, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
My spelling is fine; you're just a moron. The asterisks merely allow the word to pass filters. If you prefer, consider yourself a pig-fornicator. There, all better.
Allah and suck me. You need to look up what constitutes a hate crime. Pointing out that religion is a sham does not qualify.
" YOU are never too old to suffer SIDS ..." Let's all take a moment and reflect on the apocalyptic stupidity of this statement.
<quoted text>
Islam is not the sham, you are. And you and you foul mouth will burn in hell for what you are.

Your spelling is not all that great. Neither is your judgement about who is a pig-fornicator. Most pigs do fornicate. That's how you ex-Christians get bacon. Or maybe you just get the rump part.

You need to watch how you use Allah when talking sex. He has the power to change you into a female bi*ch. Did I use the asterisk properly?

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17479 Aug 5, 2014
Mujahid Sunni Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is not the sham, you are. And you and you foul mouth will burn in hell for what you are.
Your spelling is not all that great. Neither is your judgement about who is a pig-fornicator. Most pigs do fornicate. That's how you ex-Christians get bacon. Or maybe you just get the rump part.
You need to watch how you use Allah when talking sex. He has the power to change you into a female bi*ch. Did I use the asterisk properly?
Your Allah is as powerless and non existent as the Hebrew god of the Christians.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#17480 Aug 5, 2014
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Allah is as powerless and non existent as the Hebrew god of the Christians.
Crusading Jonah1 r hilarious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min June VanDerMark 57,983
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Nov 2017 14,248
News Gay pride fills Buenos Aires streets 1 hr Rubio s Foam Partays 6
News NOM's Brian Brown Laments Australian Gay Marria... 1 hr Rubio s Foam Partays 5
News This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for being born gay 1 hr Rose_NoHo 52
News Herea s Harris Dickinsona s gay sex scene in ne... 2 hr Rubio s Foam Partays 3
News Study: Anti-LGBT Crimes in Russia Double Since ... 2 hr Rubio s Foam Partays 4
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 21 hr Trix 26,525
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite Wed GodSmacked 111
More from around the web