CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay...

CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

There are 16410 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Dec 8, 2013, titled CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#16820 Jul 16, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see when you an Anal post bull shiet its called poetic license
ROFLMAO to funny,realx, YUK YUK YUK

You're drunk son.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#16821 Jul 17, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time post something believable.
It is 4:20am on July 17th 2014.

Location hidden

#16822 Jul 17, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy was pretty snotty. I told him sorry I called, saw his ad on Craigslist, Sheesh. I certainly wouldn't want him around painting my decks if he didn't want to.
The guy I hired is very happy to get the job and I bet he does it good. I said buy the best paint he said that's great because good paint is easier for him to apply. Takes less time. And I'll save on labor more than I spend extra on paint. Deck takes a beating. Sun and salt.
I never skimp when I buy paint. I actually enjoy painting but sometimes it is just too much for me and we have to hire a crew to come in and do it all in one day and be done with it. Yeah the sun, why redecorate when you can let the sun do it for you? Have you seen those new Sunbrella indoor/outdoor fabrics? They are making outdoor rugs and cushions for patio furniture and it is great. I ordered some and had them made into shower curtains for all our bathrooms. I hate shower doors and love a shower curtain but they rot and look ugly, but not sunbrella, the fabric really can handle the outdoors, even the salty sea breeze. And if the rugs get dirty you can clean them with a hose and they look as good as new.

We have looked to hire people and it is amazing the number of people who place ads but do not want to work.

I have to wonder if there are not new miracle paints being made to make living on a boat much easier?

Location hidden

#16823 Jul 17, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're drunk son.
LOL!

Location hidden

#16824 Jul 17, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see when you an Anal post bull shiet its called poetic license
ROFLMAO to funny,realx, YUK YUK YUK
Must be the boy friends night out alone.

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#16825 Jul 17, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy was pretty snotty. I told him sorry I called, saw his ad on Craigslist, Sheesh. I certainly wouldn't want him around painting my decks if he didn't want to.
The guy I hired is very happy to get the job and I bet he does it good. I said buy the best paint he said that's great because good paint is easier for him to apply. Takes less time. And I'll save on labor more than I spend extra on paint. Deck takes a beating. Sun and salt.
poetic license ??
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#16826 Jul 17, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text> poetic license ??
WTF are you going on about now FOOL? Get a real argument troll. QUIT STALKING ME!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#16829 Jul 17, 2014
Anndddd it's obvious you can't buy taste.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never skimp when I buy paint. I actually enjoy painting but sometimes it is just too much for me and we have to hire a crew to come in and do it all in one day and be done with it. Yeah the sun, why redecorate when you can let the sun do it for you? Have you seen those new Sunbrella indoor/outdoor fabrics? They are making outdoor rugs and cushions for patio furniture and it is great. I ordered some and had them made into shower curtains for all our bathrooms. I hate shower doors and love a shower curtain but they rot and look ugly, but not sunbrella, the fabric really can handle the outdoors, even the salty sea breeze. And if the rugs get dirty you can clean them with a hose and they look as good as new.
We have looked to hire people and it is amazing the number of people who place ads but do not want to work.
I have to wonder if there are not new miracle paints being made to make living on a boat much easier?

Location hidden

#16831 Jul 17, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>And I think the baker should decide his custom himself, without government force. This is where we differ.
You differ from cancersux in more ways than one, you for instance can write an intelligent sentence. That is not something cancersux has mastered yet. I do not always agree with you, but you are clear and articulate in what you are saying. You also can use punctuation and know when to capitalize, cansersuxs writing skills are about 3rd grade. See Spot. See Spot run. Run spot run.

Location hidden

#16833 Jul 17, 2014
65 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

“don't tell me how”

to live my life

#16834 Jul 17, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
Good for you, I told you reading wasn't that hard.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#16835 Jul 17, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, I told you reading wasn't that hard.
Prove it liar. Re-post the post where you told him.
(Poof troll games are fun!)

Post number? We'll wait.....

::::::::::crickets chirping::::::::::
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#16836 Jul 17, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
That's not poetic license, that's a lie. You did not tell him reading wasn't hard. Poetic license would be "reading takes centuries to learn!"
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#16837 Jul 17, 2014

(waiting for poof to find the post or admit he's a lying sack of sh!t whichever occurs first.)

Location hidden

#16838 Jul 17, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
But, we all know how you lie.

“don't tell me how”

to live my life

#16841 Jul 17, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
(waiting for poof to find the post or admit he's a lying sack of sh!t whichever occurs first.)
Relax Roger Ramjet, you take topix way to serious. Boy you sure are mad now. Go have a few shots of liquid courage and get back to when you have your drunk on.

Location hidden

#16842 Jul 17, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
61 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

That must mean that X-rated tutu breath, Poop1, Commie peter and Sheepie all stepped out to use the little boys room.

“don't tell me how”

to live my life

#16843 Jul 17, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
But, we all know how you lie.
Hey LOOK Rev Anal is back, say did you find some one to clean out your gutters? NO? If you take them down Frankie will do it, real cheap too.

Location hidden

#16844 Jul 17, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
LOL! They can dish it out but they can't take it. Poop1 hates it when I call him Poop1, but it's his own doing, he started calling me names and what, he expects I am going to sit here and take it? Hell no! I only regret that I didn't think of Poop1 earlier.

Tell us again Frankie, please, about Poop1 farting rainbow glitter.

Location hidden

#16845 Jul 17, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>Relax Roger Ramjet, you take topix way to serious. Boy you sure are mad now. Go have a few shots of liquid courage and get back to when you have your drunk on.
Well look who all of a sudden claims a sense of humor! Has hell frozen over?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 21 min Respect71 42,872
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Harry Hay 4,720
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 3 hr Sorry Hill 2,119
News Wal-Mart adds insurance coverage for transgende... 4 hr Tango1676 2
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Golden Rule 22,465
News Kaine says Catholic Church might change on gay ... 4 hr Licks8751 75
News Gay pride assembly at Virginia Beach school pos... 5 hr Mitts Gold Taliblets 9
More from around the web