CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay...

CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

There are 16410 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Dec 8, 2013, titled CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#14376 Jun 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The baker had a mistrial, the issue is a wedding cake, a part of religious celebration. I'l bet that baker would refuse to bake a 9/11 commemoration cake for fascist Islamist Jihadists too. Same sex marriage is the death of American religious freedom.
How on earth will SSM have any affect on your religious belief? NO one is making you marry a man. The gay couple asked for a wedding cake no Holy matrimony cheese cake
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#14377 Jun 14, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>How on earth will SSM have any affect on your religious belief? NO one is making you marry a man. The gay couple asked for a wedding cake no Holy matrimony cheese cake
If polygamy were legal, you could marry Old $3 Bill and still keep your wife!

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#14379 Jun 15, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual Marriage is an attempt to destroy marriage and family.
It is a slap in the face to traditional family vales and morality.
It is a pathetic attempt to gain acceptance for homosexuality which is morally depraved, dangerous and a filthy way to decide to live your life.
The marriage of gay men and lesbians will not have any affect on straight marriage or children. Its your opinion that its depraved and dangerous , homosexuals do not live life any different than you and I do. Where when and how people have sex is up to them and not you

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#14380 Jun 15, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on. Use multiple browsers or remove Topix cookies between rigging sessions. Duh.
With the computer I am on now I could give judge-its 27 times if I was as dishonest as Sheepie et. al

Why does X-rated tutu Breath deny that he is one of the Topix Judge-its Queens? He has never been honest about anything else, no reason to believe him now.

Location hidden

#14382 Jun 15, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
CPeter is smarter than 98% of us doncha know. Must be true, he posted it on Topix.

And most all of commie petty boo boo's cronies believe that if he bothers to type something out they had bettered believe it or God will kill little kitties.

Location hidden

#14383 Jun 15, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of times. Just ask him. Put a quick end to your lie. Go ahead. Ask him.
Of course he won't do that. If he were to ask commie petty boo boo about his claim that he is in the top 98% in intelligence, since commie petty boo boo has no credibility when it comes to telling the truth, X-rated tutu Breath would be left with the problem of having to believe commie petty boo boo or not believing commie petty boo boo.

I'll bet lideszilla would believe everything commie petty boo boo says.

Location hidden

#14384 Jun 15, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you're on Topix for sympathy but I doubt Rev Alan is. I'm certainly not. Must be a gay thing.
It is difficult to believe that that commie petty boo boo complains about being called names when about 98% of everything he posts is either name calling or insults but usually both.

His definition of stupid is anyone who disagrees with his stupid posts.

His definition of moron is anyone who provides evidence which proves he is stupid.

What a complete and total loser that commie is.

Location hidden

#14385 Jun 15, 2014
Here is proof that commie petty boo boo is a liar claiming there was no backlash about gays violating the rights of the Christian Baker.

""""" New Study: Astonishing 59% Increase In Number Of Anti-Gay Hate Groups

The number of anti-gay hate groups last year jumped an astonishing 59%, according to a new study just released by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). The SPLC points to the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, the “growing acceptance of same-sex marriage by Americans” and states like New York that legalized marriage equality as factors spurring the increase in anti-gay hate groups.""" ""

Of course forcing a baker to bake a gay wedding cake has nothing to do with this astonishing 59% increase in the number of anti-gay hate groups.

Tell us where I got this from commie petty boo boo. I am not posting the link, you do it for me.

Location hidden

#14386 Jun 15, 2014
Abiding Truth Ministries serves mainly as a launching pad for an international anti-gay campaign. Its founder, Scott Lively, is also responsible for a book, widely cited by gay-bashers, accusing homosexuals of running the Nazi Party.

Lively first emerged as an anti-gay activist when he became communications director for the Oregon Citizens Alliance, which was backing that state’s notorious Measure 9 vote in 1992. The measure, which failed, would have added language to the state constitution listing homosexuality, along with pedophilia and masochism, as “abnormal behavior.” Lively later served as California director of the American Family Association, another particularly hard-line anti-gay group (see below).

Lively is best known for co-authoring, with Kevin Abrams, The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Party. The book makes a series of claims that virtually no serious historian agrees with: that Hitler was gay, that “the Nazi Party was entirely controlled by militaristic homosexuals,” and that gays were especially selected for the SS because of their innate brutality. The claims are entirely false; in fact, the Nazis murdered significant numbers of gays and made homosexuality a death penalty offense in 1942. In the foreword, Abrams adds that homosexuality is “primarily a predatory addiction striving to take the weak and unsuspecting down with it.… They have no idea of how to act in the best interests of their country…. Their intention is to serve none but themselves.”

Location hidden

#14387 Jun 15, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of times. Just ask him. Put a quick end to your lie. Go ahead. Ask him.
I'll help, the post X-rated tutu Breath is looking for is between posts number 900 and 1200. Now if he goes and finds it we'll know he was serious, if not then we'll know he is nothing more than a mosquito trying to suck some blood.

Location hidden

#14388 Jun 15, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter if you believe me or not but Sheeples used to say that legalizing consenting adult polygamy will be legalizing child rape. Really! I know it's hard to believe someone would be that stupid but you know how you zealots get.
He said in some states it's legal to marry 13 year old girls and if we legalize polygamy men will marry "thousands of 13 year old girls and rape them". So silly right? Sort of like your roving gangs schtick, but even dumber!
This is why I like you silly jackasses.
I remember all of that, Comrade Sheepie said many times that polygamy was nothing more than one man marrying thousands of 13 year old girls and repeatedly raping them.

And of course both petty boo boo and tutu Breath believed him. Comrade Sheepie is gay so of course everything he says should be believed that's part of the gay mafia manifesto, if gay it's true, if not gay, it's a lie.

No wonder petty boo boo's IQ is in the bottom 2% and not the top 98% like he would like us to believe.

Location hidden

#14389 Jun 15, 2014
These KKKristians are every bit as insane as are our resident authoritarians:

*American Family Association

Methodist minister Donald E. Wildmon formed the National Federation for Decency in 1977, changing its name to the American Family Association (AFA) in 1988. Today, the group, which was taken over by Tim Wildmon after his father’s 2010 retirement, claims a remarkable 2 million online supporters and 180,000 subscribers to its AFA Journal. It also broadcasts over nearly 200 radio stations.

The AFA seeks to support “traditional moral values,” but in recent years it has seemed to specialize in “combating the homosexual agenda.” In 2009, it hired Bryan Fischer, the former executive director of the Idaho Values Alliance, as its director of analysis for government and policy. Taking a page from the anti-gay fabulist Scott Lively (see Abiding Truth Ministries, above), Fischer claimed in a blog post last May 27 that “[h]omosexuality gave us Adolph Hitler, and homosexuals in the military gave us the Brown Shirts, the Nazi war machine and 6 million dead Jews.”(Ironically, the elder Wildmon was widely denounced as an anti-Semite after suggesting that Jews control the media, which the AFA says “shows a genuine hostility towards Christians.”) Fischer has described Hitler as “an active homosexual” who sought out gays “because he could not get straight soldiers to be savage and brutal and vicious enough.” He proposed criminalizing homosexual behavior in another 2010 blog post and has advocated forcing gays into “reparative” therapy. In a 2010 “action alert,” the AFA warned that if homosexuals are allowed to openly serve in the military,“your son or daughter may be forced to share military showers and barracks with active and open homosexuals.”

Location hidden

#14390 Jun 15, 2014
OK commies, defend against this:

In a 2010 “action alert,” the AFA warned that if homosexuals are allowed to openly serve in the military,“your son or daughter may be forced to share military showers and barracks with active and open homosexuals.”

Location hidden

#14391 Jun 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The baker had a mistrial, the issue is a wedding cake, a part of religious celebration. I'l bet that baker would refuse to bake a 9/11 commemoration cake for fascist Islamist Jihadists too. Same sex marriage is the death of American religious freedom.
Gays refuse to print t-shirts for the Westboro Baptist church, Gays refuse to let females into their bars, gays refuse to cut straight women's hair, on and on the list of what gays refuse to do continues.

Yet this is all perfectly acceptable to our resident commie gays. If gays discriminate and show intolerance, like not letting blacks into gay boy bars, that is all fine and dandy, but let a Christian discriminate again a gay and it is like the end of the world for our resident commie gays.

Location hidden

#14392 Jun 15, 2014
MAC wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qrOJ_kMH8tMXX
cpeter pay close attention there will be a test later
Good post. Of course I say anything that makes comrade petty boo boo look stupid is a good post.

Location hidden

#14393 Jun 15, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>How on earth will SSM have any affect on your religious belief? NO one is making you marry a man. The gay couple asked for a wedding cake no Holy matrimony cheese cake
Asked and answered.

Location hidden

#14394 Jun 15, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual Marriage is an attempt to destroy marriage and family.
It is a slap in the face to traditional family vales and morality.
It is a pathetic attempt to gain acceptance for homosexuality which is morally depraved, dangerous and a filthy way to decide to live your life.
I see you are back from your "pray away the gay" therapy session where you were taught to hate your homosexuality and that it is good therapy for you to waste your time harassing homosexuals. Yes I admit that the homosexuals we have here are pathetically illogical and dishonest but still you are as stupid as they are thinking there is something you can say, especially the lies you are told to repeat, that will cause any one of them to stop having gay sex. It is not going to happen.

Location hidden

#14395 Jun 15, 2014
Poof1 wrote:
<quoted text>The marriage of gay men and lesbians will not have any affect on straight marriage or children. Its your opinion that its depraved and dangerous , homosexuals do not live life any different than you and I do. Where when and how people have sex is up to them and not you
Gay marriage does have an effect on straight marriage. I have explained the effect to your previously. Just because your memory is shorter than you dick is not my fault. And your dog and pony show about you being straight is as silly as SevenTee's opinions are. Of course gays live differently than the two of you two closet homosexuals do. That is just silly.

Vida Boheme explained the difference in the movie To Wong Foo, thanks for everything.....

If you can't pay attention Poop1 that is your problem.

Location hidden

#14396 Jun 15, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If polygamy were legal, you could marry Old $3 Bill and still keep your wife!
If polygamy was legal they would all find something else to be indignant about. Just like the KKKristians are indignant about gay sex.

Location hidden

#14397 Jun 15, 2014
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/04/the-...

The ultimate anti-gay marriage ad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Same-Sex Attraction a Sin? 23 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 51
News Lynch to visit mosque amid spike in anti-Muslim... 1 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 1
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,317
News The real gay agenda: not to change society but ... 1 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 15
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr crucifiedguy 4,742
News 'Homosexuals aren't gay - they are just possess... 2 hr Dawson 32
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Brian_G 43,055
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 22 hr Truthsayer1 22,547
More from around the web