CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay...

CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

There are 16413 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Dec 8, 2013, titled CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#14086 Jun 12, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you made a mistake. You wrote that legalizing polygamy will reduce crime. The data proves you wrong, Flunkie. And that's because you just pulled that statement out of thin air.
What you advocate increases crime, and AIDS.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#14087 Jun 12, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha
ahhahahahaha
ahhahahaha
Oh, I get it.... you've switched you tactics to "your experts aren't experts."
Nice try. But obviously incorrect.
A non-trivial increase in the incidence of polygyny, which is quite plausible if polygyny were legalized given what we know about both male and female mating preferences, would result in increased crime and antisocial behaviour by the pool of unmarried males it would create.
[495] As his principal witness in the reference, the AGBC called Dr. Joseph Henrich, an Associate Professor in the Psychology and Economics Departments at the University of British Columbia. He also holds a prestigious Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Culture, Cognition and Evolution. Dr. Henrich was qualified as an expert in psychology, particularly evolutionary psychology, in economics and in anthropology, as well as in the interdisciplinary field of culture, cognition and co-evolution.
[496] Dr. Henrich, over the course of four months, conducted an extensive review of the academic literature on polygyny in the sciences and social sciences. The resulting report is entitled “Polygyny in Cross-Cultural Perspective: Theory and Implications.”
So, Rev Anal.......... explain to us why Dr. Henrich is not an expert. Is it because he has credentials and you don't?
Way to go Rev Alan! You got three lines of insane fake cackle.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#14088 Jun 12, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't X-Rated want to slow the spread of AIDS? Because he thinks prohibition is good. It just makes sense to him dammit!
Where did I say that, Flunkie?

When all else fails, just make up a big, fat lie.... that will distract everyone.... it works so well for Flunkie..... he thinks.....

Location hidden

#14089 Jun 12, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
wait a minute........ what did you write???? "...provided that it does no harm..." ???????
The harms caused by polygamy are well documented. You think ignoring the data is intellectually honest???
You advocate for an increase in the spread of aids and crime. Stop pretending you are against crime. Anyone who sits and watches the spread of AIDS and want more of it is sick, demented and part of a crime against humanity.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#14090 Jun 12, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha
ahhahahahaha
ahhahahaha
Oh, I get it.... you've switched you tactics to "your experts aren't experts."
Nice try. But obviously incorrect.
A non-trivial increase in the incidence of polygyny, which is quite plausible if polygyny were legalized given what we know about both male and female mating preferences, would result in increased crime and antisocial behaviour by the pool of unmarried males it would create.
[495] As his principal witness in the reference, the AGBC called Dr. Joseph Henrich, an Associate Professor in the Psychology and Economics Departments at the University of British Columbia. He also holds a prestigious Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Culture, Cognition and Evolution. Dr. Henrich was qualified as an expert in psychology, particularly evolutionary psychology, in economics and in anthropology, as well as in the interdisciplinary field of culture, cognition and co-evolution.
[496] Dr. Henrich, over the course of four months, conducted an extensive review of the academic literature on polygyny in the sciences and social sciences. The resulting report is entitled “Polygyny in Cross-Cultural Perspective: Theory and Implications.”
So, Rev Anal.......... explain to us why Dr. Henrich is not an expert. Is it because he has credentials and you don't?
X-Rated, why is serial monogamy cool but the same damn thing (polygamy) uncool?

The only difference from the common serial monogamy we practice in this country and polygamy is a little time.

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#14091 Jun 12, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poof thinks crime will increase if we end prohibition. Poof doesn't learn from history. Poof doesn't think. He can't. He wasn't born with the necessary equipment.
Insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
When prohibition against alcohol ended, did the moon shiners stop making illegal whiskey? If a man has a drug addiction, and must commit a crime to support that addiction, will he then not have to if that drug is now legal?
If the Government where to legalize pot today. Would that stop the black market flow of it? Would it somehow stop criminals from raiding pot farms in Cali? If the Fed allows pot, and regulates it, what will stop the drug runners from bringing pot across the border and selling for less than the government taxed supply? Won't the free market then put legal pot dealers out of business? If the Mexican drug cartels are impacted by government sponsored pot stores negatively , what makes you think they will just sit there and take it?

What other drugs should then become legal, Cocaine, Heroine, Meth, opium, Crack, come on Frankie whats it gonna be?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#14092 Jun 12, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are killing gays 'cancer tutu head'. Because drugs are illegal AIDS is spreading like wildfire and crime is increasing. Just like your wonderful government wants. The more people cower in their homes terrified the more Government can sell them on a bigger, larger and more powerful government. But you are too stupid to understand any of that aren't you.
Discrimination should NOT be illegal because I have the right to refuse service to you for being too fat.
It seems as though all Rev Anal has is one lie after another.

Crime is decreasing. It has been for several years. Try a different lie.
Mona Little

Amherst, MA

#14093 Jun 12, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays are killing gays 'cancer tutu head'. Because drugs are illegal AIDS is spreading like wildfire and crime is increasing. Just like your wonderful government wants. The more people cower in their homes terrified the more Government can sell them on a bigger, larger and more powerful government. But you are too stupid to understand any of that aren't you.
Discrimination should NOT be illegal because I have the right to refuse service to you for being too fat.
Thank God for healthcare. The sheep are in the pen, parceled, polarized, contained, usury, taxes, serfdom, shackles. Allow them to poison themselves. Manipulate the administrative process.
Just more for us.
"Just" ice.
All hail Satan.
All hail the synagogue.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#14094 Jun 12, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one prosecute the formation of large groups of unmarried men, Flunkie? Are large groups of unmarried men a crime?
When was the last time you had a logical thought?
You wish to ban marriage because you think it causes social problems. But only ban polygamy. And you talk to me about logical thought. Priceless!
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#14095 Jun 12, 2014
Bill n Jeffrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing in a lying shill who would take a photo op with the Pu**y Riot Girls where one member stuffed a whole chicken up her beaver only to walked out of the store says a lot about your psychosis. It also points out your ignorance in believing anything good on what Obama hasn't accomplished. Which is everything.
wack-a-doodle-do

Tell the floor nurse you forgot your meds.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#14096 Jun 12, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny considering you have no clue what a red herring is.
Sure I do. Your post above is a red herring.

Location hidden

#14097 Jun 12, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not fat...I am not a fat toothless inbred Nazi like you Buford..
I am in perfect health and go to the gym 5 days a week to stay that way.
By cancer suxs I mean you far righters are the cancer,...
Me? A far righter? LOL!!! Just shows how ignorant you are.

PS. You are fat.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#14098 Jun 12, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Advocate for the spread of AIDS?????? What a complete lie.
You went to the Rush Limbaugh School, didn't you? Oh wait...... I forgot....... hom skoold.
Too bad you weren't home schooled, then maybe you'd know how to spell it.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#14099 Jun 12, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Rated, why is serial monogamy cool but the same damn thing (polygamy) uncool?
The only difference from the common serial monogamy we practice in this country and polygamy is a little time.
Please tell us how serial monogamy and polygamy are "the same damn thing."

It should be REALLY interesting to watch Flunkie try to prove that legal and illegal are the "same damn thing."
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#14100 Jun 12, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stroking out on us, Rev Anal? What homosexuals said homosexuality leads to pedophilia and child rape...... and where is the proof.
You really amaze me. You have no conscience for lying.
Oh the irony.

Location hidden

#14101 Jun 12, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Flunkie does a cut and paste job about drugs, and yet calls you the queen of red herrings. I think Flunkie is certifiably retarded.
There is no evidence that you think. If you did you would not be attacking Frankie for wanting to help stop the spread of AIDS and reduce crime, two things you want increased. More AIDS, more Crime, that is all you ever think about isn't it.

“don't tell me how”

Since: May 14

to live my life

#14102 Jun 12, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, so the police can refuse to help you. A doctor can refuse to help you. The armed services can refuse to protect you.
What did Bill Clinton do wrong?
http://laist.com/2006/10/06/eric_schwartz_cli...
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#14103 Jun 12, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish to ban marriage because you think it causes social problems. But only ban polygamy. And you talk to me about logical thought. Priceless!
Polygamy is already banned, Flunkie. No wishing required. You wouldn't recognize logic if it was changing your diaper.

Location hidden

#14104 Jun 12, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Going for the negative proof fallacy, are ya? Dolt.
I have proven conclusively that you have an AIDS increasing agenda that also increases crime. How do you live with yourself? Do you really hate gay men that much? I never hated any gay person until I met you and poof and comrade peter.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#14105 Jun 12, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
The Court recognized that under the First Amendment, the Congress cannot pass a law that prohibits the free exercise of religion. However it argued that the law prohibiting bigamy did not meet that standard. The principle that a person could only be married singly, not plurally, existed since the times of King James I of England in English law, upon which United States law was based.
When did the court rule that "moral disapproval" was not a valid reason to deny polygamy, Flunkie? It never happened.
You tell me, you said just the other day that the court ruled that moral disapproval wasn't grounds to deny SSM. We're you lying?

You gleefully declared that the court ruled moral disapproval was not a reason to deny gay marriage but that didn't apply to polygamy. You went on to explain why it's OK to use it against polygamy.

I know I know, find the post or I'm a liar. Ho hum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meet the Two Transgender Women Who Won Primary ... 17 min Anita Bryant s Jihad 17
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min Frankie Rizzo 37,451
News Albuquerque Muslims mourn with, look to local L... 43 min Shawn 12
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 45 min Jonah1 13,222
BIG 4th OF JULY EXTRAVAGANZA 58 min Frankie Rizzo 16
News The Latest: Obama pledges federal support in fl... 1 hr Senseamillion 16
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 2 hr Quirky 1,022
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 hr ImFree2Choose 1,002
More from around the web