CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay...

CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

There are 16411 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Dec 8, 2013, titled CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#11160 May 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
They used to ask for tolerance.
Nobody cares about your tolerance, moron.
Brian_G wrote:
Now if you refuse to help celebrate same sex marriage, they'll sue.
Only if you break the law, moron.
Brian_G wrote:
Sex segregation marriage is the death of American religious freedom.
You are an idiot.

“Headline already in use”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#11161 May 14, 2014
lides wrote:
Nobody cares about your tolerance, moron. Only if you break the law, moron. You are an idiot.
I don't call other posters "moron" or "idiot"; I treat others with respect. This is where we differ.

If you don't want a society ruled by insult and cyber bullying; keep marriage one man and one woman. For civil discourse.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#11162 May 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
I don't call other posters "moron" or "idiot"; I treat others with respect. This is where we differ.
Actually, we differ because I am intelligent, and you are not. I treat you with every ounce of respect you have earned, and when you argue that fellow citizens should be treated as second class citizens with less than equal protection of the law, you haven't earned very much respect.
Brian_G wrote:
If you don't want a society ruled by insult and cyber bullying;
Brian, arguing that fellow citizens should be treated as second class citizens with less than equal protection of the law, IS cyber bullying.
Brian_G wrote:
keep marriage one man and one woman. For civil discourse.
How is staying the course civil?
Should we reinstate slavery and women's right to vote?

There is a reason why I call you an idiot, and it is because you have earned the title.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#11163 May 14, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we differ because I am intelligent
That's a knee slapper if ever there was one!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#11164 May 14, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we differ because I am intelligent, and you are not.
YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11165 May 14, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance about these things overwhelms me. You are uninformed about vaccines, and antibiotics have created super bugs. When was cancer cured?
How am I uninformed about vaccines?
Do antibiotics not cure bacterial infections?
Where have you been that you were unaware of surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation as successful treatments for cancer?
Reverend Alan wrote:
You are so indoctrinated that there is only one kind of medicine that there is really nothing for me to tell you about alternatives.
There is medicine that is based on science, and there is medicine that is not. One has a really good track record. The other doesn't.
Reverend Alan wrote:
Only when you have something serious that your lovely doctors can't fix will you start grasping for straws to save your life. Probably by then it will be too late. I understand you trust the government with your life, I used to,
Who's talking about the government? We're talking about science.
Reverend Alan wrote:
If you go to the doctor for heart burn he will give you a prescription to remove the acid and you will be on it for the rest of your life.
No, a doctor would explore elements of your diet that may be causing heartburn.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#11166 May 14, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
CPeter would demand they land the plane at the nearest airport and that the pilot lose his job and go to jail for a year.
You are exactly right! That is another of your brilliant and insightful observations. In China they do not have the moral insanity that KKKristians brought with them when they immigrated to America. And comrade peter1313 is intolerant of anything and anyone who believes differently than he does. No wonder so many Americans are hated around the world, it is all because so many are just like comrade 1313. Comrade peter once said, "If only everyone was just like me, only then would the world be a perfect place." And I am sure he believed it.

Can you imagine a worse nightmare?

PS. It sure is a good thing that the pilot's of China Air do not have to listen to the demands of demented authoritarian over-reacting hot headed Liberals like comrade peter!

Location hidden

#11167 May 14, 2014
Male Researchers' Mere Presence Significantly Alters Animal Responses

Stress has a pain-relieving effect, and in the realm of pain research, it has long been an urban legend of sorts that the researchers' mere presence may be stressful to animals and thereby decrease pain in animal studies.

Researchers in the Pain Genetics Lab at McGill University decided to test out the legend properly and got what they called a "huge shock."2

It turns out that male (but not female) researchers did have a significant stressful impact on the mice – exacting a stress response they said was comparable to a three-minute swim in cold water or a 15-minute restraint in a tube.

As a result, the pain response in the mice decreased by 36 percent in the presence of male-related stimuli.3 This included exposure to T-shirts worn by men, bedding material from unfamiliar male mammals, or compounds secreted by a man's underarm region. The researchers concluded:

"Male-related stimuli induced a robust physiological stress response that results in stress-induced analgesia [pain relief]."

While those involved in the research tried to give it a positive spin, saying they hoped it would solve some mysteries (such as why one researcher may get an entirely different study result than another), what it really highlights is the inherent inaccuracies and design flaws of laboratory research and animal research, in particular.

Hey! Mr. Know-it-all Comrade 1313, do tell us what happens when the male researchers are gay.

Location hidden

#11168 May 14, 2014
The_Box: How am I uninformed about vaccines?

ALAN: Figure it out for yourself.

TheBox: Do antibiotics not cure bacterial infections?

ALAN: No, they do not. They destroy many of the bacteria, both the good and the bad, giving the good bacteria an upper hand at fighting the bad bacteria. Then the few bad guys that remain breed. They are resistant to the bacteria and each time antibiotics are administered the strong survive and breed stronger more dangerous bad bacteria. The solution is to keep the good guys strong so they can deal with the bad guys.

I am getting tired of your ignorance. Your post has a distinctive smell to it. Don't bother me.

Location hidden

#11169 May 14, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a doctor would explore elements of your diet that may be causing heartburn.
Liar.

Location hidden

#11170 May 14, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times. Good paraphrasing of Cpetey1313.
Thanks, you sure nailed his hide to the wall with that last one of yours. Way to go Frankie!!!

Location hidden

#11171 May 14, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I report the cranky crackpot X-Box whenever he violates TOS. Maybe get him put on the same sh!t list I am on, but probably not, rainbow card exemption. Worth a try. He really stinks up the joint. I mean it's bad enough with Petey et al. But he's toxic.
The V.A. has happy pills they hand out like candy. I never indulge in them. Makes me silly, I started being nice to people and I said to myself, this is not right. So I never take them. But I see good results from some extreme grouches who take them. Might work for X-Box if he's not already doped up on something.
He is probably doped up on his own self-importance. I see people just like him on Judge Judy every night, living in their own delusional and divorced from reality world where they are the center of attention and everyone lives to cater to them.

Location hidden

#11172 May 14, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
I haven't had a minimum-wage job since high school,
<quoted text>
No one in their right mind would pay you more than minimum wage to write about serving jello. Not even Bad Mood Magazine would do that.

Location hidden

#11173 May 14, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
And alcohol is so good for young children!
<quoted text>
It certainly is. But because you are a moron who can not make a distinction between alcohol abuse and alcohol education you will speak against it as if both are the same thing. You can't help it comrade 13 you are just an uneducated authoritarian who hates rich people because you are jealous and you want us all to live at the poverty level you have resented living at your whole life. Life isn't fair comrade, get over it, and government can not make it fair. If you want proof that you are delusional it is right there in believing Government can make life fair.

If you and I entered a gay bar and all the hot-boys came over and asked me to dance and ignored you, how can government fix that? Free cosmetic surgery for everyone? I started working out with muscle building weights when my friends were attending the 7th grade at the Government Introduction Center. We always raised most all of our food, my parents were really into health and healthy foods.

I can't wait to hear your opposition to healthy foods. Ah yes, in comrade 13's demented world GMO's are the only way to go.

Location hidden

#11174 May 14, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Still not man enough to admit you're wrong, I see.
<quoted text>
Says Miss "I teach people how to serve jello 100 different ways".

Location hidden

#11175 May 14, 2014
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points, all. Now can we PLEASE get back to the actual topic of this thread?
Absolutely not. Comrade 1313 has taken this thread over and all he will talk about is his newspaper column where he teaches people how to serve jello and how he wants us to all suffer at his level of poverty.

Ask him why the minimum wage is not $100 an hour. His beloved God, the Government talks about a minimum wage that no one can live on so let us raise it to $100 an hour.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#11176 May 14, 2014
Bakers don't celebrate your wedding; they do their job and provide a cake, unless they are friends or relatives.

SSM doesn't stop you from having religion; businesses don't have religions.
Brian_G wrote:
They used to ask for tolerance. Now if you refuse to help celebrate same sex marriage, they'll sue.

Location hidden

#11177 May 14, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Neither vaccines nor antibiotics create "superbugs"; evolution does. You have no basis for calling anyone "uninformed."
Your problem evidently is that you went to the government instead of a doctor. And what was this incurable illness?
If you go to a doctor for heartburn, they'll check to see what the actual problem is--heartburn is a symptom, not a disease. If it's chronic, as in the case of acid-reflux disease, they'll tell you to take an OTC treatment like Pepcid--because that will cause worse problems over time. If you just occasionally have a problem, an OTC like Tums will do it. Adding acid to the problem is stupid but will probably not hurt you, since the acid in your stomach is far more potent than you seem to comprehend. The classic home treatment is an alkali, like bicarbonate of soda. Fermented foods have nothing to do with the process. BTW--heartburn can also be a symptom of heart disease.
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. You should be arrested for practicing medicine with out a license you need to stick with how to serve jello.

Why isn't the minimum wage $100.00 an hour? Do you hate poor people? Do you just not care about poor people? How can anyone live on $7.25 an hour? Yeah you celebrate that as an accomplishment. All you deserve in response to your insane argumentation is blah blah blah.

Location hidden

#11178 May 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
They used to ask for tolerance. Now if you refuse to help celebrate same sex marriage, they'll sue.
I see, give em an inch and they take a mile. I agree with your second sentence, but that third sentence is getting old, really old. Can you use normal English?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#11179 May 14, 2014
1) Why would I stop the plane or complain about the captain? Let the little shit drink beer; I don't have to care what you do to his health. I don't even have to care if it lives or dies. It's your responsibility. Not that you are a responsible person, but that the law makes you culpable for what happens.

2) "And comrade peter1313 is intolerant of anything and anyone who believes differently than he does."--what a hypocrite you are.

3) And again, you just lie about what I said. You're such a child.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right! That is another of your brilliant and insightful observations. In China they do not have the moral insanity that KKKristians brought with them when they immigrated to America. And comrade peter1313 is intolerant of anything and anyone who believes differently than he does. No wonder so many Americans are hated around the world, it is all because so many are just like comrade 1313. Comrade peter once said, "If only everyone was just like me, only then would the world be a perfect place." And I am sure he believed it.
Can you imagine a worse nightmare?
PS. It sure is a good thing that the pilot's of China Air do not have to listen to the demands of demented authoritarian over-reacting hot headed Liberals like comrade peter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 min TomInElPaso 38,745
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 20 min Sneaky Pete 7
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 21 min Frankie Rizzo 15,821
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 25 min June VanDerMark 11,292
Turday Night Jadde Thread 26 min Jimmy 2
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 35 min Scotty 171
News Judge who said she wouldn't marry gays fights b... 1 hr okimar 19
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 1 hr Fa-Foxy 64
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 7 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,957
More from around the web