CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay...

CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

There are 16411 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Dec 8, 2013, titled CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#10681 May 7, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
"Romaine noodles"? What a fucwit you are.
<quoted text>
Is this a first? I agree with you completely. He is, he really is.

Location hidden

#10682 May 7, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Every unsinkable ship has sunk; every uncrackable program has been cracked. And you think an unlimited, anonymous black market is a good thing? Stolen goods get sold on the black market. People get sold on the black market.
Have you ever thought anything through in your life?
<quoted text>
People in private business are always smarter than anyone in government. Free enterprise capitalists lead, politicians follow. Have you ever considered that you are always wrong about everything?

Location hidden

#10683 May 7, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Not in place of a wedding cake, idiot.
<quoted text>
You are crazy, brownies are a nice complement to a wedding cake.

Location hidden

#10684 May 7, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Then the employee has no choice but to bake the fu**ing cake, does he?
BTW--outside of grocery stores, damned few bakeries are NOT owned by bakers. It's the whole point of opening a bakery; they aren't cash cows.
<quoted text>
"No choice", that is always something you enjoy very much when it comes to other people. Choice for you and no choice for everyone else. That is just how you authoritarians are.

Location hidden

#10685 May 7, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Chuckles, I used to cater. I write about food for a living. I know more about food than you ever will, because you can't learn.
<quoted text>
Opening a soda can and handing them to Senior Citizens is not catering. You may write about food but what you write is no more believable than what Reverend Phelps writes about gays.

Location hidden

#10686 May 7, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Most people, normal people, don't sponge off their parents for their entire lifespan, like you do.
<quoted text>
You do not know anything about normal people Miss Thing. I am not sponging off my parents, I am running the show now and I take care of them. A lot of people have good jobs because of me.

Location hidden

#10687 May 7, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Feel free to link to the pot where I said "it was more important to harass Christians than it was to support the gay community".
<quoted text>
Thanks for your permission, but I really don't need it. I'll post what I want even with out your permissions. How arrogant of you.

Location hidden

#10688 May 7, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Toffee apples means war between Austria and Neverland.
<quoted text>
cpeter1313 means 1313 ways to serve jello and write about it in the paper.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10692 May 7, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you might enjoy it.:)
Of course dear.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#10693 May 7, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell you say.
Look at the top of this webpage, Rev Anal

"Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple."

Sheesh
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#10694 May 7, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know anything about normal people Miss Thing. I am not sponging off my parents, I am running the show now and I take care of them. A lot of people have good jobs because of me.
"Good" jobs? With a megalomaniac for a boss, good is a relative term.

What would you know about "normal?" There is nothing normal about your childhood, your education (or lack thereof as it turns out) or about your ability to reason.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#10695 May 7, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Opening a soda can and handing them to Senior Citizens is not catering. You may write about food but what you write is no more believable than what Reverend Phelps writes about gays.
You have no idea who you're writing to.... do ya? Peter gets the better of you in every exchange, and you react with a narcissistic rage. Yeah..... you're a real support to the gay community. We're nothing but a prop for you.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#10696 May 7, 2014
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
People in private business are always smarter than anyone in government. Free enterprise capitalists lead, politicians follow.
ahaah
hahahahahha
ahhahahahaha

Good luck finding data to back that up.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#10697 May 7, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Sex segregationist marriage means neighbor suing neighbor.
...and the beat goes on.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#10699 May 7, 2014
Yes, I would. While you were loafing through life, I was teaching safe sex and encouraging guys to get tested. Since most weren't being supported by their mommies and daddies, they often needed to know where to go to get tested for free or at low cost.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone would know that you would.

Indianapolis

#10700 May 7, 2014
That's what Bernie Madoff thought. Nice to see you support unfettered crime and greed.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
People in private business are always smarter than anyone in government. Free enterprise capitalists lead, politicians follow. Have you ever considered that you are always wrong about everything?

Indianapolis

#10701 May 7, 2014
A complement is not the same as an alternative.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crazy, brownies are a nice complement to a wedding cake.

Indianapolis

#10702 May 7, 2014
If your boss tells you to bake a cake and decorate it with SSM symbology, you do as you're told. The choice is follow the order or lose your job.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
"No choice", that is always something you enjoy very much when it comes to other people. Choice for you and no choice for everyone else. That is just how you authoritarians are.

Indianapolis

#10703 May 7, 2014
I know you don't understand the concept, but most people work for a living and we also get real educations. Since you've never (knowingly) read one of my articles, your opinion of my work is meaningless, just like your whole life.\
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis

#10704 May 7, 2014
Right. Now you sound like a pimp.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 min Brian_G 15,987
News Man charged after lubricant dispenser filled wi... 26 min Fa-Foxy 1
News Gay Sex Ed: A Guide to Fun and Worry-Free Anal Sex (Nov '15) 50 min Craig 4
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 72
News Gay Republican Iowa Senate Hopeful: I'm Not the... 3 hr Skippy 4
News After gay couple's home is egged, a community r... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 22
News Why culture war issues like same-sex marriage a... 3 hr Skippy 10
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 4 hr Skippy 23
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 4 hr June VanDerMark 11,314
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr lake bay boy 38,791
More from around the web