Clive Davis 'comes out' as bisexual

Feb 19, 2013 Full story: Ananova 15

The music mogul, who launched the careers of stars including Whitney Houston and Janis Joplin, opens up about his sexual orientation in his latest book The Soundtrack of My Life.

Read more

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 19, 2013
I would have cared more if he did so years ago, instead of as just another come-on to buy his book.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Feb 19, 2013
snyper wrote:
I would have cared more if he did so years ago, instead of as just another come-on to buy his book.
I think that's a standard clause in book contracts now.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Hopefull for his own sake, he'll simply be able to acknowledge he is gay before he dies.

Hello - discovered Whitney Houston...

That's like Luther Vandross trying to say he was straight after founding the Patti LaBelle fan club.

I was "bi" for 10 minutes, too.

You're gay, Clive. Embrace it.
Pot_Kettle

Montvale, NJ

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Hey Tony, don't be like the haters who attack us typically. Bi is just as legit and real as gay or straight. For that matter, all life can be explained in shades of spectrum.

Since: Jul 11

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Feb 19, 2013
I have known people who are bisexual who have had a long term relationship with a man and then, when that ended, dated women and men. Conversely, I have known this to happen with bisexuals of both genders. He may truly BE bisexual - it's not up to me to judge his sexuality.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Whitney houston? I am so tired of hearing about that no talent worthless junkie!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#10 Feb 19, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Whitney houston? I am so tired of hearing about that no talent worthless junkie!
She sang a song once I liked but I forget teh name of it.
Scotty

Elizabeth, CO

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Robert Stigwood never came out, Geffen took forever, Richard Chamberlain forever,Tab forever, George Maharis will be 90 by the time he does, Manilow can't cause he'd lose the midwest. They wait til the end then the boy toy comes out.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Pot_Kettle wrote:
Hey Tony, don't be like the haters who attack us typically. Bi is just as legit and real as gay or straight. For that matter, all life can be explained in shades of spectrum.
It's not hating to acknowledge the fact that many people use "bi" as a psychological stepping stone on their way from the closet to coming to terms with the fact they are gay.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Scotty wrote:
Robert Stigwood never came out, Geffen took forever, Richard Chamberlain forever,Tab forever, George Maharis will be 90 by the time he does, Manilow can't cause he'd lose the midwest. They wait til the end then the boy toy comes out.
I could have sworn Manilow came out, but I just googled it and couldn't find anything about it.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Happy Anniversary 1913 wrote:
Slaves to the dollar and the tax code yet no audit of the federal reserve bank.
Goodbye Rome
Gee, what a helpful comment - not.

Do you ever do anything productive, or just cry and whine?

Fort Lauderdale FL

#19 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't you google Winston Churchill zionism vs bolshevism?
Mosaisk dot com /revolution/winston-churchill
MORON!
We are all victims of Usury. BIGTIME!
I don't buy into hysteria.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#20 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Still trying to mentally masturbate the masses of children into buggery eh Phoney?
Decadent pig!
I guess you're just bored because now you're going back to respond to older posts - and what you said had nothing to do with the post.

You should pay closer attention. And get a hobby.

Since: Jul 11

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Feb 20, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. That is the greatest contribution by the glbt community as well. The spread of aids.
Prove me wrong.
HIV/AIDS was already prevalent in Africa for DECADES before it made its way to the US. It wasn't until it made its way to the US that the disease was taken seriously, identified, and treatments for it were developed.

In that time in Africa, it primarily infected heterosexual people having unprotected sex with other heterosexual people. MILLIONS of heterosexual people have been blocked from getting treatment for this disease, and also to have access to preventative methods, all because of the Roman Catholic Church and their stance on using condoms. Because of that there are millions of AIDS orphans in Africa. Sheer stupidity.

Use facts, for a change, and you MIGHT be taken seriously. It is wiser for you "The Worlds Biggest Lie" to be quiet and assumed to be a fool, than to actually state something, removing all doubt.

“Always on the go!”

Since: Feb 13

Los Angeles

#24 Feb 20, 2013
snyper wrote:
I agree with you...perhaps I would have cared years ago but at this point in time all I see is his proven genius within the music industry...heck as a business person he is a model of success...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Businesses: Indiana's gay discrimination is bad... 7 min EdmondWA 50
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Prep-for-Dep 17,761
News Indiana lawmakers send religious objection bill... 12 min Wondering 83
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 13 min raider4life 1,648
News 'Not going to change': Indiana gov defends reli... 13 min It is what it is 5
News Indiana officials look to stem religious object... 14 min Your Ex 37
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 15 min EdmondWA 30,855
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 53 min Wondering 1,604
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 55 min Imprtnrd 58,806
News Former CFO who delivered viral Chick-fil-A rant... 3 hr Chicky Dee 3
More from around the web