Crack Smoking Mayor Wants Rainbow Fla...

Crack Smoking Mayor Wants Rainbow Flag Taken Down

There are 20 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 7, 2014, titled Crack Smoking Mayor Wants Rainbow Flag Taken Down. In it, EDGE reports that:

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, who has been called homophobic, wants a rainbow flag flying at City Hall protesting Russia's law restricting gay-rights activities to be removed and hoisted a Canadian flag in his office window in response on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Feb 14

Collingwood, Australia

#1 Feb 7, 2014
This guy is a psychopath and the fact that the locals haven't formed a mob to remove him from his office is utterly disgusting.

Collingwood, Australia

#2 Feb 7, 2014
Gus Dynamite wrote:
This guy is a psychopath and the fact that the locals haven't formed a mob to remove him from his office is utterly disgusting.
I see some other psychopath - possibly sociopath - found the time to 'judge'- lol - but not comment on how this guy isn't a psychopath.

It's always interesting that some people enjoy being a politicians little bitch. I suppose I should feel sorry for them, but I don't - that sort of person deserves to be treated with contempt by their politicians.
max

Toronto, Canada

#3 Feb 7, 2014
rob ford's actions are correct and not to be blamed. Olympic is for sport but not to promote any personal things. If gay's are allowed, then religious people should be allowed to promote their faith. if so jihadi, taliban, freedom fighters and etc., will emerge ?

Collingwood, Australia

#4 Feb 7, 2014
max wrote:
rob ford's actions are correct and not to be blamed. Olympic is for sport but not to promote any personal things. If gay's are allowed, then religious people should be allowed to promote their faith. if so jihadi, taliban, freedom fighters and etc., will emerge ?
Homosexuality isn't a faith it's sexual orientation the same as heterosexuality. A rainbow flag - tacky as it is - is simply displaying acceptance rather than intolerance for people in everyone's family that they love.

Olympics or not, it's a middle finger to people with too much hate in their hearts like the mayor or Toronto who obviously has great disdain for his electorate.

I'd rather a gay mayor than a crack head mayor, any day.
Campy

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Feb 7, 2014
A rainbow flag has no business being flown on any government building in any country.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#7 Feb 7, 2014
It's surprising that they don't have some legal procedure to remove this nut.

I think he's dangerous.
Campy

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Feb 7, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
It's surprising that they don't have some legal procedure to remove this nut.
I think he's dangerous.
In Canada, you can't even remove a wart.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#10 Feb 7, 2014
HOMOSEXuality is EVIL wrote:
The crack smoking mayor has more sense than I thought. Burn the rainbow flag.
Crack smoking mayors are always funny as long as they aren't mayor of your city.

Collingwood, Australia

#11 Feb 7, 2014
It's so easy to see who has hatred in their hearts in these forums and on this page. I feel very sorry for them, their lives must truly be horrible.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#12 Feb 7, 2014
It's very easy for people to write on internet stupid comments. Many of them have no guts to say things like this in the open. No guts no glory, though.
Evan

Toronto, Canada

#13 Feb 8, 2014
really big

Knoxville, TN

#14 Feb 8, 2014
Pierre wrote:
Mayor Rob Ford is 100% correct. Why is a gay flag flying at City Hall instead of the Canadian flag?
This gay crap is getting way out of control.
Mayor Rob Ford is 100% correct and so are you!

Collingwood, Australia

#15 Feb 8, 2014
really big wrote:
<quoted text>Mayor Rob Ford is 100% correct and so are you!
Your hate will never be reciprocated. You are loved by the very people you hate. It must burn you up deep inside, but let it go - there's no reason to hate anyone, nor is there any reason for you to hate yourself.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#16 Feb 11, 2014
That bozo would be more happy with a snow white flag with a pipe on it.
Campy

Las Vegas, NV

#17 Feb 11, 2014
A mayor must occasionally act in the best interests of his city.

Collingwood, Australia

#18 Feb 11, 2014
Campy wrote:
Like smoke a lot of crack. Helpful.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#19 Feb 11, 2014
Campy wrote:
If he wanted to do that, he would resign. It's obvious that Mayor Ford only acts in the interests of mayor Ford.

It's surprising that there is no legal mechanism to get this bum out of office.

Collingwood, Australia

#20 Feb 11, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
If he wanted to do that, he would resign. It's obvious that Mayor Ford only acts in the interests of mayor Ford.
It's surprising that there is no legal mechanism to get this bum out of office.
I would have thought that smoking crack - being illegal, dangerous and the worst sort of example for children and the community as his electorate - would be enough.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#21 Feb 11, 2014
Gus Dynamite wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have thought that smoking crack - being illegal, dangerous and the worst sort of example for children and the community as his electorate - would be enough.
Obviously, it's not.

Collingwood, Australia

#23 Feb 11, 2014
HOMOSEXuality is EVIL wrote:
BURN the Rainbow Flag.
OMG I know, darling! It's sooo tacky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 8 min Reddiaperdoperbaby1 351
News CDC banned from using words like fetus, transge... 22 min Sick in Louisiana 3
News Leaked Mormon Church booklet for leaders claims... 2 hr tongangodz 2
News Trump Renominates Lesbian to EEOC, and the Righ... 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 11
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr Johnny 14,960
News Putin Abhorred Abroad, Loved at Home Amid Hard ... 4 hr Trump is a joke 20
News Former OKC Mayor blames homosexuality for moral... 4 hr The Troll Stopper 130
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 8 hr GodSmacked 26,930
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr June VanDerMark 58,463
More from around the web