Lesbian/Bifemme Chat mates/Friends An...

Lesbian/Bifemme Chat mates/Friends Anyone?

Posted in the Gay/Lesbian Forum

Aquarianne

Quezon City, Philippines

#1 Aug 18, 2013
Hello there! Discreet Bifemme, 26, looking for a friend/chat mate, someone who can understand what am going through... I'm from a country where Lesbian especially a Bifemme like me is still hiding from the society because of the fact that *we*(bifemme) are not acceptable and they believe that we still have chance for a straight life and have a Family of our own. It's hard to find someone who I can be myself with and be able to share my thoughts..

-Anne
lee

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jan 12, 2014
am looking for and white lesbian for a serious relatnshp old or young cal me at 0814477152 must be frm swakop whk nd walvs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay oovoo (Dec '12) 18 min Mrcakes 77
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 30 min cpeter1313 53,711
News Church accused of offering to 'cure homosexuali... 2 hr Lily 8
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 2 hr Dennis 553
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 2 hr neighbor 2,207
News Twitter Blasts Ex-Google Employee Who Says Bein... 5 hr The Troll Stopper 5
News Danes charge imam for comparing gays to pedophi... 9 hr Mullahing It Over 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 10 hr RiccardoFire 8,391
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... 13 hr DaveinMass 36
More from around the web