Australian lawmakers uphold ban on gay marriage

Sep 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Times-Standard

Australian lawmakers overwhelmingly rejected a bill Wednesday that would have legalized gay marriage, and similar legislation looked unlikely to pass despite public support for same-sex marriage.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hindia today

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

fantastish. bravo.
Hindia today

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lawmakers should also find out how close the Pedo's and homo's (gays) related as same species.

And if they are linked to pedos than how they would recognize as couple when they in the first place would missuse their kids.
jason norris

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

good for them. ban all bestiality freaks.
Seamus

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It's the first thing this mob have got right since they came into office.

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Democratic nations should NOT DENY RIGHTS for its people but uphold them. If two people love each other WHY SHOULD GOVT SAY NO you cant be married?

Then this same govt allows Australians to ABUSE AMERICAN students and tourists. Let their media SHIT ON AMERICA everyday in the media and supply resources to CHINA.
like whatever

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mr Humbert wrote:
Democratic nations should NOT DENY RIGHTS for its people but uphold them. If two people love each other WHY SHOULD GOVT SAY NO you cant be married?
Then this same govt allows Australians to ABUSE AMERICAN students and tourists. Let their media SHIT ON AMERICA everyday in the media and supply resources to CHINA.
You're the one who loves Julia, sorry she has upset you!

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

like whatever wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one who loves Julia, sorry she has upset you!
NO I like Julia and wish she were American. Obama is good guy but tries to please right wing. Australian government is wonderful but its people are really horrible!
you are a major loser

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Mr Humbert wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I like Julia and wish she were American. Obama is good guy but tries to please right wing. Australian government is wonderful but its people are really horrible!
"If two people love each other WHY SHOULD GOVT SAY NO you cant be married?"

Well, all the Australians that you HATE agree with you; Julia and the rest of the Australian government say NO!! to gay marriage. No vote, just their personal choices....You can't hold this against the Aussie people, just the Aussie gov't - who you apparently LURVE.

"Obama is good guy but tries to please right wing". English doesn't seem to be your first language.
you are a major loser

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mr Humbert wrote:
Democratic nations should NOT DENY RIGHTS for its people but uphold them. If two people love each other WHY SHOULD GOVT SAY NO you cant be married?
Then this same govt allows Australians to ABUSE AMERICAN students and tourists. Let their media SHIT ON AMERICA everyday in the media and supply resources to CHINA.
But you like Julia and wish she were American??? lol.
fktrd

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 19, 2012
 
Mr Humbert wrote:
Democratic nations should NOT DENY RIGHTS for its people but uphold them. If two people love each other WHY SHOULD GOVT SAY NO you cant be married?
Then this same govt allows Australians to ABUSE AMERICAN students and tourists. Let their media SHIT ON AMERICA everyday in the media and supply resources to CHINA.
Your BBF Julia lets us abuse Americans??? Busted. I wonder if you've ever said one true thing in your entire life. Poor America.
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Julia is a hate filled atheist bitter because she knows her daddy is now worm food and not in paradise.
Jim

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Gay Marriage between two blokes is just simply legalized Buggery which used to carry a max jail term of 10yrs in the slammer in Australia. Unfortunately we have a Labor Gov and over the years States like Queensland hand New South Wales have had a number of there Minister jailed for serious Sex Offences on children. Most got 10 to 13 yrs in the bin, but this has caused these low lifers in the Labor Party to lower the bar, and take away the Crime of Buggery. What next -its frightening to think when u have a Prime Minister who is an admitted atheist and a ex member of the communist party who is shacked up with a ladies hairdresser. Kevin Rudd was a good christian man irrespective of the fact he was moody. The Labor Grubs don't want decency its not there scene. I can't think of ONE single member of the Labor Party that has a stroke of decency and christian beliefs like Keven Rudd.

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

fktrd wrote:
<quoted text>Your BBF Julia lets us abuse Americans??? Busted. I wonder if you've ever said one true thing in your entire life. Poor America.
Really believe if two people love each other they should marry. I really like your PM Julia. Really believe these things but sometimes I talk shit about Australia and I'm not sincere. Jealousy? Perhaps. You are rich and I'm not. Heck you have a nice country. Thats true. I just get real pissy with Assange and the whole antiamerican bullshit in Australia.
Mojo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Humbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Really believe if two people love each other they should marry. I really like your PM Julia. Really believe these things but sometimes I talk shit about Australia and I'm not sincere. Jealousy? Perhaps. You are rich and I'm not. Heck you have a nice country. Thats true. I just get real pissy with Assange and the whole antiamerican bullshit in Australia.
AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA KNEW IT!! I f3ckin knew it!! Humbert is a poofter!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Since: Nov 10

Southern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mojo wrote:
<quoted text>AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA KNEW IT!! I f3ckin knew it!! Humbert is a poofter!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
I'm anonymous here. I have written crazy bullshit here. I read my old shit and I shudder. Some things I regret other things not so much. Seriously though, I really support those who get persecuted. Black Hispanics Jews and Gays. Australians ALWAYS ABUSE and get a free pass and I DONT LIKE IT. You hate America thats why I HATE YOU! And no I'm not gay but if I were I WOULD BE PROUD!
Mojo

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 19, 2012
 
Mojo wrote:
<quoted text> you are a closet poofter & now the cat is out of the bag, ARSELICKER!!!! HA HA HA HA humbert is a poofter!! ROFL You will now be looked upon as a dirty, filthy, shiteating poofter, which it is obvious you are!! HA HA now go suck some c0ck homo! LMAO
:-)
fktrd

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Humbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Really believe if two people love each other they should marry. I really like your PM Julia. Really believe these things but sometimes I talk shit about Australia and I'm not sincere. Jealousy? Perhaps. You are rich and I'm not. Heck you have a nice country. Thats true. I just get real pissy with Assange and the whole antiamerican bullshit in Australia.
You really believe if two people love each other they should marry. I do and so do a lot of other decent Australians. Well Julia doesn't, unless they are man and woman and come on, she lives in "sin". I am not "rich" financially. That is all.

Since: Sep 12

Rydalmere, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marriage look up the word END OF STORY.And how can the pollys keep saying most of us want change please explain.Maybe put it to us at the election.
Hindia today

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 20, 2012
 
Mr Humbert wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm anonymous here. I have written crazy bullshit here. I read my old shit and I shudder. Some things I regret other things not so much. Seriously though, I really support those who get persecuted. Black Hispanics Jews and Gays. Australians ALWAYS ABUSE and get a free pass and I DONT LIKE IT. You hate America thats why I HATE YOU! And no I'm not gay but if I were I WOULD BE PROUD!
Here this Hindian (Indian) troll, govt paid agent finally confessed that he's gay yet he tried to uphold what he said coz he don't wanna annoy their poo Hindian (Indian) govt's new Zionist friends and their world-wide propoganda machine - which includes Hindian too. This upholding and silly behaviour of Hindians is alraedy discovered by Americans in the Simsons in the Apu character - that's why no more of those blindly natured Hindians???
Hindia today

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 20, 2012
 
sorry, poor Hindia or India

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••