Richland Hills woman accused of anti-...

Richland Hills woman accused of anti-gay hate crime dies before first pretrial hearing

There are 26 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Richland Hills woman accused of anti-gay hate crime dies before first pretrial hearing. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

An elderly Richland Hills woman accused of an anti-gay hate crime in an attack on her son's would-be roommate last spring has died, the Tarrant County DA's office says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#32 Jan 16, 2013
Brown Lipstick wrote:
I rest my case.
Which means even that poor dear doesn't even know your real name. How sad.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#33 Jan 16, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Which means even that poor dear doesn't even know your real name. How sad.
She's just happy the delusional fool has taken on the gay forums as his mission in life. Now the poor soul might actually seek out one of her own!!
Gabby

San Francisco, CA

#35 Jan 16, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>She's just happy the delusional fool has taken on the gay forums as his mission in life. Now the poor soul might actually seek out one of her own!!
Wash your nasty azz you filthy gay POS!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#36 Jan 16, 2013
Guess I hit a nerve with a grey box.
Howard Bohn

Tyler, TX

#37 Jan 16, 2013
I just had a lovely dinner at Chick-Fil-A.

WOO HOO

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#42 Jan 17, 2013
SOMEONE went to a lot of work to post boring tedious posts that NO one will read.

If I had the mind set, I could look up dozens of crazy hetero facts and slap them down here too. Like that old beast who kidnapped that young girl for 18 years and forced her to have his children. I guess ALL straight men are the same, according to YOUR logic.

Or Casey Anthony who murdered her own daughter. I guess all hetero moms are like her, according to YOUR logic.

Focusing on a small disturbed demographic is the most sloppy way to make a point I can think of. Horrible debate techniques, Cletus.

there are plenty of misbehaving heteros out there, Cletus. Don't feel all high and mighty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 4 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 14
News Lesbian pastor, United Methodist Church agree t... 29 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 12
News How Donald Trump is slowly teaching Republicans... 38 min Solid Blue November 40
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 1 hr Fa-Foxy 71
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 hr June VanDerMark 11,297
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr who cares 15,833
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,753
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 13 hr Frankie Rizzo 68,957
More from around the web