Richland Hills woman accused of anti-gay hate crime dies before first pretrial hearing

Jan 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dallas Morning News

An elderly Richland Hills woman accused of an anti-gay hate crime in an attack on her son's would-be roommate last spring has died, the Tarrant County DA's office says.

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shelby

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Put out negative energy and it always comes back to you in one way or another.
Ronald

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

The poor old woman was trying to protect her son from getting AIDS from some filthy queer. May she rest in peace.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
The poor old woman was trying to protect her son from getting AIDS from some filthy queer. May she rest in peace.
Maybe you can join her in the next grave next to her and you can commiserate for eternity. Why not go there SOON? In fact, tonight? It'll be a win win for all of us.

Every bigot that dies makes this a better country.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Good. This not only saves the expense of a trial but also prevents the probable slap on the wrist a Texas court would have given her anyway. And that's only if they found her guilty, which certainly isn't a given. With her convenient death, justice is served.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Brown Gay Bubbles wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest in peace she will for she tried to save her son's life to the very end. Such a heart warming story and only a filthy pigheaded kweer would pick on an old lady under any circumstance.
Read the article, you sloppy ill informed idiot. The old bitch did the attacking, NOT the young man, OR his mother, whom the old whore brutally attacked also. You'll note that NO one laid a finger on the old wench, nor wanted to, judging from that sour puss photo.

You find a brutal assault HEART WARMING? Typical hater. If she had killed the poor young man, you would be having a party, wouldn't you?

As for her resting in peace, I am SURE she is writing in agony now in eternal hellfire for her INHOSPITABLE behavior. THAT is what brought down your favorite fun cities Sodom and Gomorrah.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Ronald wrote:
I don't think the son NEEDED protecting since he is a grown adult and was NOT being kidnapped into white slavery or something. He was very aware of whom he wanted. I hope he and his boyfriend are now living together as a happy couple. It'll be much easier without HER horrible presence clouding their blissful love match.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

WRITHING in agony, not writing!
Normal Decent Hetero

Waskom, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Read the article, you sloppy ill informed idiot. The old bitch did the attacking, NOT the young man, OR his mother, whom the old whore brutally attacked also. You'll note that NO one laid a finger on the old wench, nor wanted to, judging from that sour puss photo.
You find a brutal assault HEART WARMING? Typical hater. If she had killed the poor young man, you would be having a party, wouldn't you?
As for her resting in peace, I am SURE she is writing in agony now in eternal hellfire for her INHOSPITABLE behavior. THAT is what brought down your favorite fun cities Sodom and Gomorrah.
I'm on my way two Chick-Fil-A for lunch, love it there, don't have to rub elbows with queers!!!

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
WRITHING in agony, not writing!
It was subconscious thinking of David Moore and Snickers/Pam/Chance, who are always writing in agony.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Normal Decent Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>I'm on my way two Chick-Fil-A for lunch, love it there, don't have to rub elbows with queers!!!
Probably,since most gay guys want to take care of themselves and NOT have huge bulging bellies and are having more healthful meals, instead of salty fat drenched fast food.
straight shooter

Montpelier, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Shelby says:
"Put out negative energy and it always comes back to you in one way or another."

Curteese posts:
"Maybe you can join her in the next grave next to her and you can commiserate for eternity. Why not go there SOON? In fact, tonight? It'll be a win win for all of us.

Every bigot that dies makes this a better country."

Take from it what you will...

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Subversion and Decadence wrote:
<quoted text>
Try withering you selfish, narcissistic, child stealing, poo flinging pig.
Child stealing? If anyone was UNDER 45, I would toss him back, tell him to mature a little. My hubby is 10 years older than me, Cletus. And, I'm no spring chicken.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself. Your contribution to the heterosexual population is far from healthy and continues to destroy other human beings. You dirty little man you.
LITTLE? I'm 6'6" and weigh in at 245, Cletus.(Another reason you'll never see me in drag!)

HOW would I be a threat to the hetero population, since I have NEVER had, uh, "relations" with a hetero? I am HIV negative, and have NEVER had an STD, by the way, I have been practicing safe sex since the early 80's. Can YOU claim that?

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

straight shooter wrote:
Shelby says:
"Put out negative energy and it always comes back to you in one way or another."
Curteese posts:
"Maybe you can join her in the next grave next to her and you can commiserate for eternity. Why not go there SOON? In fact, tonight? It'll be a win win for all of us.
Every bigot that dies makes this a better country."
Take from it what you will...
I just thought that if those who approve of the old felonious assaulter, who is dead and in her grave, would love to join her in her dirt nap.
straight shooter

Montpelier, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I just thought that if those who approve of the old felonious assaulter, who is dead and in her grave, would love to join her in her dirt nap.
I understand that and was commenting how one reads that sentiment after reading this:

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sure ya are Gurty, sure ya are.
When you've been with the same woman since the 80's faithfully there's no need for a condom, and yes it feels normal and great.
Lucky HER, gets to see you naked.

Oh, lord. I just vomited a bit thinking of that lovely sight.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Let's see how quick Gurty the homo can comeback and try to degrade or defame my love for my wife and family because that's what homosexuality is all about. Any one marriage that has longevity and structure must be subverted by the decadence that evil brings with it. Regressive liberalism zionist pigs.
The grinch who stole Christmas to steal your guns.
Did I ever once say ANYTHING about your family? Why look for negatives that aren't even there, cry baby.

I've been with my hot hubby since 1994. Faithful and happy.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
You have done so on many many occasions.
Liar, I didn't even KNOW you had a family until just today, and I never speak ill of those in a house who are NOT logging on here, especially one's children. They have NO say in their parents' business

..besides, with all your false names, who can tell WHOM one is speaking to? Why not stop being such a cowardly pussy, pick ONE name and register..then i will realize if it is you or not.
SLIF

Georgetown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

RIP.I don't care what happens to her.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

NE Lipstick wrote:
BS Gurty. You've made many and I mean many disparaging remarks about my wife in the past, especially when you had a livid temper tantrum with the whole failed Chick-Fil-A gay meltdown so cut the bs!
Never. Quote ONE, please.

I didn't even KNOW there was a Mrs. "False Name" running around till yesterday. I never even thought about your personal life at home. Does even SHE know your real name?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••