Jackson Co. teen seeks to file perjur...

Jackson Co. teen seeks to file perjury charge against gay classmate

There are 32 comments on the www.kentucky.com story from Jun 7, 2010, titled Jackson Co. teen seeks to file perjury charge against gay classmate . In it, www.kentucky.com reports that:

A Jackson County teen is seeking to file a perjury charge against a gay classmate who said the teen attacked her because of her sexual orientation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kentucky.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

Mud Puddle

#1 Jun 7, 2010
"A Jackson County teen is seeking to file a perjury charge against a gay classmate who said the teen attacked her because of her sexual orientation.

The attorney for Corinne Schwab made the request in a letter filed in court Monday."

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/06/07/1296630/ja...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 7, 2010
Good the nasty cow should be charged with perjury along with her "mother", now that it's all coming out I guess she won't be going to Hollywood and on "Ellen" and getting that big payday she wished for.
my 2 pennies

Berea, KY

#3 Jun 8, 2010
Let it rest!!!

“Nulla poena sine lege ”

Since: Sep 09

So. Wake County (Right Coast)

#4 Jun 8, 2010
my 2 pennies wrote:
Let it rest!!!
sure - as soon as so called hate crimes against that crap is resting

FYI and anyone else who STILL pushing a fraudulent agenda against civil society.

it's not hate - it is nausea!
Okay

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Jun 8, 2010
So now the party begins. The Richmond attorney has told Hays to get the hell out of the way, cause he's taking them gays to the cleaners. They gonna be paying for what they did.

I think he needs to include Hays and the KSP officers that tried to ruin those innocent girls lives. Sue them all, and don't stop till they have to buy clothes for their families at the open concern.

Why people allow their families to be gay, when it can be cured is beside me. I see it this way. You would not leave a hemmoroid untreated, so why let a child that says it gay to go without treatment. Its a disease and it can be cured.
jessica

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jun 8, 2010
gay is not a disease,we choose our lifestyle and the way we live,i'm a lesbian myself and i stand up for cheyenne,those other girls was her friends for years,why did they wait till now to do this to her,2 and 2 don't add up here,we will see august 19th what really went on here,jackson county is full of stupid people,can't stand it if they can't find someone to intimidate..looks like to me this county would shut up and leave us alone,they is more lesbians in this county than you might think,just look on myspace....
Whoa Nelly

Waneta, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2010
Okay wrote:
So now the party begins. The Richmond attorney has told Hays to get the hell out of the way, cause he's taking them gays to the cleaners. They gonna be paying for what they did.
I think he needs to include Hays and the KSP officers that tried to ruin those innocent girls lives. Sue them all, and don't stop till they have to buy clothes for their families at the open concern.
Why people allow their families to be gay, when it can be cured is beside me. I see it this way. You would not leave a hemmoroid untreated, so why let a child that says it gay to go without treatment. Its a disease and it can be cured.
You are born GAY it is not a lifestyle they choose. I think it is a trend with teenage girls these days. I know a guy who was gay as a little boy we knew at the age of 3 he was gay. Now he is in his 20's and is still gay. Never had a girlfriend never wanted one.

So your comment just shows you never leave the JC hollers!!
Whocares

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jun 8, 2010
Okay wrote:
So now the party begins. The Richmond attorney has told Hays to get the hell out of the way, cause he's taking them gays to the cleaners. They gonna be paying for what they did.
I think he needs to include Hays and the KSP officers that tried to ruin those innocent girls lives. Sue them all, and don't stop till they have to buy clothes for their families at the open concern.
Why people allow their families to be gay, when it can be cured is beside me. I see it this way. You would not leave a hemmoroid untreated, so why let a child that says it gay to go without treatment. Its a disease and it can be cured.
You are suffering from small town ignorance and yes there is a cure for that as well, its called Education. If you knew anything about the gay lifestyle you would realize that no one would choose that lifestyle. Whether this was a prank or the truth, it went too far. Those girls are far from innocent and I think they too are going to have their day in court. As for you, better run and fix that mile high nappy hair and iron that ole denim skirt and stick your nose in someone else's business. Hope you get rid of your hemorrhoids and venereal warts.
yuck

Mckee, KY

#9 Jun 8, 2010
That is disgusting to say a 3 year old is gay.... a healthy child that young has no idea what being "gay" or "straight" is, they don't have thoughts about sexual orientation or which gender they prefer as sex partners unless a sicko like you is molesting thier mind with SEX,
Whoa Nelly wrote:
<quoted text>
You are born GAY it is not a lifestyle they choose. I think it is a trend with teenage girls these days. I know a guy who was gay as a little boy we knew at the age of 3 he was gay. Now he is in his 20's and is still gay. Never had a girlfriend never wanted one.
So your comment just shows you never leave the JC hollers!!
grow up

Harold, KY

#10 Jun 8, 2010
wrong is wrong you girls cant get out of this one the fbi is investigating the gay and lesbian cololition is in town.And girls they always said don't put anything in writting or in a picture or in video they never lie ...kareen you are wastin your time they found you guilty as in a misdemnor.Just a lesser charge it will come out in the wash. need to let things lie you play in crap you smell like crap move back to lexington people are laughing at you reach snooty self grow up if you had a job instead of gettin money from mom and step dad you probley wouldnt be in trouble
u moron

Mckee, KY

#11 Jun 8, 2010
She has not been found guilty of anything.... her trial is in august, when IMO she will be acquitted
grow up wrote:
wrong is wrong you girls cant get out of this one the fbi is investigating the gay and lesbian cololition is in town.And girls they always said don't put anything in writting or in a picture or in video they never lie ...kareen you are wastin your time they found you guilty as in a misdemnor.Just a lesser charge it will come out in the wash. need to let things lie you play in crap you smell like crap move back to lexington people are laughing at you reach snooty self grow up if you had a job instead of gettin money from mom and step dad you probley wouldnt be in trouble
jessica

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jun 8, 2010
jesy must be proud of corrine..lol..wonder if he really knows who she is?
what

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jun 8, 2010
yuck wrote:
That is disgusting to say a 3 year old is gay.... a healthy child that young has no idea what being "gay" or "straight" is, they don't have thoughts about sexual orientation or which gender they prefer as sex partners unless a sicko like you is molesting thier mind with SEX,
<quoted text>
I know what that person meant buy that and its not about sex, there is young kids that are obviously gay, not saying thier sexual because its not all about sex. I seen a documentary on T.V. about it, there was a little boy and a little girl from 2 different families. The families were normal everyday, good people and their kids were gay, well at least gonna be in the future. The little boy was a girl inside and acted like a little girl would act. The girl like a boy. Its hard to explain, but if you seen it you would know what I mean. I think its a sad thing but they are somtimes born that way.
jessica

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jun 8, 2010
wasn't that show on tlc?
what

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jun 8, 2010
yea, I believe it was.
Opinion

Richmond, KY

#16 Jun 8, 2010
Genetics are rapidly makeing advances that will allow the gene that makes a person think they are gay to be altered back to normal. That way they can lead normal lifestyles and stop the stupidity.

Already doctors can test for the presence of this gene, and routinely do in fetuses so the parents can abort should they not want to have a gay child. So I can see in the not so distant future the vile flaming nature of gays will indeed be a thing of the past.

As for the suit, I hope the girls sue the gay girl, her mother, Hays, and any others that had a hand in this entire incident.
Whoa Nelly

Waneta, KY

#17 Jun 8, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text>I know what that person meant buy that and its not about sex, there is young kids that are obviously gay, not saying thier sexual because its not all about sex. I seen a documentary on T.V. about it, there was a little boy and a little girl from 2 different families. The families were normal everyday, good people and their kids were gay, well at least gonna be in the future. The little boy was a girl inside and acted like a little girl would act. The girl like a boy. Its hard to explain, but if you seen it you would know what I mean. I think its a sad thing but they are somtimes born that way.
Exactly what I was saying. He looked very much like a boy but acted like a little girl. Never wanted to play with boy toys preferred dolls and those type things even though his daddy (who was in his life and a manly man) bought him all the trucks in the world.

I don't think anyone "WANTS" to be gay. Why would they? So people can pick on them and make fun of them? Who wants that?
shajna

Lexington, KY

#18 Jun 8, 2010
Opinion wrote:
Genetics are rapidly makeing advances that will allow the gene that makes a person think they are gay to be altered back to normal. That way they can lead normal lifestyles and stop the stupidity.
Already doctors can test for the presence of this gene, and routinely do in fetuses so the parents can abort should they not want to have a gay child. So I can see in the not so distant future the vile flaming nature of gays will indeed be a thing of the past.
As for the suit, I hope the girls sue the gay girl, her mother, Hays, and any others that had a hand in this entire incident.
the only thing vile is you and your ignorance. Ya ur intitled to your opinion and so am I. I for one think any woman who would abort their child bc it was gay needs to be either euthanized or spayed. That is what is vile. killing your very own flesh and blood by they may be gay! you make me sick!
Local

United States

#19 Jun 9, 2010
Once the gay gene can be suppressed by medicine, then those poor unfortunate souls can be cured. They should put the cure in the water like they do floride. That way even he ones that are mental, and think that being gay is ok, can also get the help they need.
u moron

Mckee, KY

#20 Jun 9, 2010
you are talking about trans gender which is a seperate thing from being gay altogether.
what wrote:
<quoted text>I know what that person meant buy that and its not about sex, there is young kids that are obviously gay, not saying thier sexual because its not all about sex. I seen a documentary on T.V. about it, there was a little boy and a little girl from 2 different families. The families were normal everyday, good people and their kids were gay, well at least gonna be in the future. The little boy was a girl inside and acted like a little girl would act. The girl like a boy. Its hard to explain, but if you seen it you would know what I mean. I think its a sad thing but they are somtimes born that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 13 min NoMo 6,760
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 17 min Fiddle Tuner 1,933
News Utah group to start Boy Scout troop welcoming g... 23 min Rainbow Kid 7
News SC gay marriage plaintiffs can now seek legal fees 29 min Mr wonderful 24
News Feds release updated strategy against AIDS in A... 43 min Fa-Foxy 26
News 2nd northern Indiana city drops gay protection ... 49 min SirAndrew 4
News Boy Scouts of America ends ban on gay adults 54 min Frodo 59
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 8,289
News More evidence that kids of gay parents do just ... 2 hr Earl 29
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 3 hr TomInElPaso 1,301
More from around the web