Gay weddings: Will they be legal in J...

Gay weddings: Will they be legal in June?

There are 67 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Dec 10, 2012, titled Gay weddings: Will they be legal in June?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The Supreme Court on Friday set in motion its constitutional machinery on the issue of same-sex marriage, probably producing a result in June, the most popular month for weddings. Friday thus marked a bold beginning, especially in the face of the reality that the court could have chosen to stay away from the issue altogether, but deliberately chose not to do so.

But the path from this beginning to the June outcome will be, for the justices, more like finding their way through a garden maze: the end at times will seem quite elusive. And, in this instance, the end might not be a clearly defined one: either that gay weddings will be made legal nationwide, or that states will remain free to ban them if that is their choice.

Between now and one of those clear results, there is a daunting series of turns. Too much can be made of that fact, though, and that would take away from the historic importance of what the court has begun. Aside from a fleeting look 40 years ago at a legally forlorn plea to allow a Minnesota gay couple to marry, the court until now had never seriously pondered the question.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#89 Dec 12, 2012
Must have really hurt when you pulled that corn cob out huh? Or did you have it for dinner afterwards?

You're rapidly falling off the deep end honey. Get some mental health help and you might wanna have someone look at your bunghole. That corn cob might have caused some issues.
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a suggestion shiteater, I'd lay off the Shit in your Semen & Shit diet for a while, cause your teeth are turning dark brown. When you have your favorite dessert tonight, Shit on a Dick, wash the shit off before su:cking it. You nasty A$$ Fa$$ot

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#91 Dec 12, 2012
Evidently your enjoyed your corn cob dinner.
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as far as a corncob causing some issues up someones A$$, YOU should something about that, considering you take a dick up your A$$ nightly. Not sure what's worse, you whining about it or bragging about it. Stupid A$$ Pervert

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#94 Dec 12, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you enjoyed your shit dinner, huh shiteater. LMFAO
Are you aware that those who engage in anal sex RARELY are involved with shiet? or are you just so FRUCKING HATEFUL that you just can't act like a decent human being?

Either way, your posts are incredibly hateful and pathetic!!!

#96 Dec 13, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, well, I give as good as I get, usually better. By the way, you may not see shit on your d:ck all the time after anal sex but it's there, just swab it, have it tested, you'll see. I'd bet your life on it. LMFAO
It would be INCREDIBLY difficult for me to see anything on something I DON'T have......I am a woman you idiot!!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#98 Dec 13, 2012
TomInElPaso wrote:
That corn cob might have caused some issues.
It was popcorn. Poor ole NoQ is dancing like a fool

#99 Dec 13, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much of one obvious, whether you a woman or man, if you take it up the A$$, the above post still applies. Try it.
Obviously your NOT much of a HUMAN BEING either......but then, all you think about is shiet.....maybe if you'd pull your head outta your azz.......you'd get a clearer picture!!!

#101 Dec 13, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the problem with yo fking HO:MOS, always have your head up your A$$ so you won't get hungry during the day. It sorta clouds the picture a little doesn't it.
You really are just a dumbazz and nothing you say is really worth a reply......so, go think about shiet all day......I'll leave you to your thoughts!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 min Get Real 12,984
Congratulations to President Robert Mugabe! 7 min Herschel 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Freedomofexpression 57,579
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 35 min Get Real 338
News Who would be a better president: Donald Trump o... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 34
NE Jade is a Scumbag 1 hr Hambone 1
News Birth-record fix for gays falls to lower court 1 hr Hilda 4
News Tanzania authorities arrest 12 over "homosexual... 22 hr Frankie Rizzo 33
More from around the web