Queer Rapper Slams Britney for New Si...

Queer Rapper Slams Britney for New Single

There are 12 comments on the EDGE story from Sep 17, 2013, titled Queer Rapper Slams Britney for New Single. In it, EDGE reports that:

Gender-bending queer rapper Mykki Blanco slammed Britney Spears's new single "Work Bitch" just days after it was released, claiming the pop star is trying to make money off the LGBT community and gay culture, the Huffington Post reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 17, 2013
And your reason for posting here, on the gay threads, for years upon end, serves you what purpose, the masterful/masterbating, R1? Rhetorical question. Your constant presence speaks volumes.
Cong

Sydney, Australia

#3 Sep 17, 2013
Ha, queers? Snort!!!

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4 Sep 17, 2013
Swede wrote:
So what if she is. The majority of stars, famous people and companies who claim to support queers are just saying that to make money off of them and because it's the cool "in" thing to say you support LGBT. Do you actually think most of these people and companies really give a damn about queers?
Madonna and Gaga are perfect examples of this.
Oh, NORTON, ROLAND, RUDY, GARY, PIERRE, SWEDE, why do you LIE so much? Whom do you think you are fooling, little cowardly liar?

Why not OWN your hate and use one name, little coward? Does anyone give a damn about chronic LIARS?

Palm Springs, California

#5 Sep 17, 2013
Cong wrote:
Ha, queers? Snort!!!
Ha, SWEDE, NORTON, GARY, PIERRE, ROLAND, CONG, LIAR. Snort!!!!

How proud you must be at the end of the day of the endless stream of lies you pull out of your Cheetos crusty ass.
World Travler

Sydney, Australia

#6 Sep 17, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Ha, SWEDE, NORTON, GARY, PIERRE, ROLAND, CONG, LIAR. Snort!!!!
How proud you must be at the end of the day of the endless stream of lies you pull out of your Cheetos crusty ass.
You nasty bytch if you knew half as much as you think you do you would be half as smart as you're cat.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#7 Sep 17, 2013
World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>You nasty bytch if you knew half as much as you think you do you would be half as smart as you're cat.
"you're " cat. Enough posted.
World Travler

Sydney, Australia

#8 Sep 17, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>"you're " cat. Enough posted.
Yes you're cat, not someone else's cat but yours. Are you a kok sucker or a flatkoker? I've wasted a night here trying to find clam.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#9 Sep 17, 2013
Over here, above the equator, "you're" stands for "you are". But then again you knew that. Posting as a simpleton from down under fools no one, R1. Now run along, and play with your "clam"!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#11 Sep 17, 2013
Let me guess.....you claim to be straight?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#12 Sep 17, 2013
Now, back to the topic. Mykki seems to be calling the kettle black. I doubt any of Britney's fans are cross overs to rap or the other way around. But then again I am a fan of neither.

Palm Springs, California

#14 Sep 18, 2013
World Travler wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you're cat, not someone else's cat but yours. Are you a kok sucker or a flatkoker? I've wasted a night here trying to find clam.
Then "YOUR" dumber than I thought. Who goes to a gay site to find "clam"? Why not go to your local gay bar and find some hot girls down there while "YOUR" at it?

By the way, charming vocabulary. I bet the ladies swoon when you talk to them that way.

Palm Springs, California

#15 Sep 18, 2013
Darnell wrote:
<quoted text>I'm as straight as R1!!!
Well, you certainly can sure LIE as well as he does.

How many false names are you going to burn through today, LITTLE cowardly liar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate candidate Roy Moore says gay sex is "the... 3 min NAS Memphis 44
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 25 min Agents of Corruption 10,359
News Gay couplea s home targeted by racist graffiti ... 42 min Pence of Tides 2
News Seven arrested in Egypt after raising rainbow f... 1 hr Pence of Tides 7
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Regolith Based Li... 56,217
News Priest: 'All gays should be shot' 1 hr GAY BS BUSTER 20
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 3 hr Tyrone 62
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 3 hr GAY BS BUSTER 228
More from around the web