Anti-Gay Radio Pundit: LGBT News Site...

Anti-Gay Radio Pundit: LGBT News Sites Can Turn Children Gay

There are 7 comments on the EDGE story from May 16, 2013, titled Anti-Gay Radio Pundit: LGBT News Sites Can Turn Children Gay. In it, EDGE reports that:

If you're reading this right now, be warned, you might turn gay. That's what anti-gay Mission American's radio show host Linda Harvey says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#1 May 17, 2013
Is it me or does anyone else see the uncanny resemblance Anita Bryany
What the FFFF

Watsonville, CA

#2 May 17, 2013
You can see her screwed up thinking in her use of the phrase "homosexual movement".

At the very least, hhis person can't seem to recognize a distinction between gay people and the political action they engage in to fight for equality.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#3 May 17, 2013
Does that mean if I listen to a rap music radio station I'll turn black?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4 May 17, 2013
What the FFFF wrote:
You can see her screwed up thinking in her use of the phrase "homosexual movement".
At the very least, hhis person can't seem to recognize a distinction between gay people and the political action they engage in to fight for equality.
I read an article by her yesterday how she attended the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco once. She claimed to have spent FOUR hours there and her description was so lovingly spelled out that it looked like a Valentine to Folsom. She patiently described every booth and every rippling muscle and every assless pair of chaps and on and on. It was so funny, her sputtering, but her obvious OGLING of every nuance.

She claimed that she talked to many people who were "struggling" with their sexuality and how they were wishing they could find God, and leave this "sinful lifestyle". Uh, yeah, LOTS of people who attend Folsom are unsure or their status. I got news for HER, Folsom is NOT for amateurs. I can "really" see her finding someone with exposed butt in leather jock and chest harness who admitted that to some tight ass over hair sprayed harpy at such an event.

I wonder if she bought a funnel cake or a corn dog to calm down? Probably she had to grab one of those red cups of beer, for six dollars, to steady her nerves. I bet she POUNCED on her husband that night after seeing all that taut male flesh in public!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#5 May 17, 2013
If Ms. Harvey thinks talking about gays and lesbians will turn children gay, maybe she should stop talking about it herself!

Lord knows how many boys she's turned queer!
What the FFFF

Watsonville, CA

#6 May 17, 2013
Compare her rhetoric with that coming out of the Orthodox countries.

Eerily similar.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#7 May 17, 2013
Linda Harvey is the evil spawn of Pat Robertson and Rush Limbaugh. Just sayin' her credentials are really bitchin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some gay marriage opponents balk, while couples... 8 min Reverend Alan 64
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min mahz 52,020
News America redefining its identity for the 21st ce... 21 min Ugh 1
News Clerk to quit, cites 'moral conviction' 31 min Clint 19
News 'You can't have marriage equality without polyg... 31 min lides 36
News An East Tennessee store owner put up a 'No Gays... 37 min lides 82
News Governors vow to fight SCOTUS ruling on gay mar... 39 min woodtick57 554
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 41 min Frankie Rizzo 7,022
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 1 hr townhouse 189
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 2 hr lides 427
More from around the web