U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia is ...

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia is on the wrong side of history

There are 12 comments on the www.theglobeandmail.com story from Jun 27, 2013, titled U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia is on the wrong side of history. In it, www.theglobeandmail.com reports that:

Justice Antonin Scalia is on the wrong side of history, and he knows it. He sees a freight train in the near distance labelled gay marriage, and he is powerless to hold it back.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.theglobeandmail.com.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Jun 27, 2013
Hopefully he dies soon so President Obama can replace him. If he makes it to 2016, what better reason to ensure Hillary is elected President.

He's 76, overweight, drinks & smokes; he can't last much longer.

Everyone send him a pack of Marlboro's- his preferred brand- just to help him along!

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#2 Jun 27, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Hopefully he dies soon so President Obama can replace him. If he makes it to 2016, what better reason to ensure Hillary is elected President.
He's 76, overweight, drinks & smokes; he can't last much longer.
Everyone send him a pack of Marlboro's- his preferred brand- just to help him along!
Are you sure we can't get him to switch to Camel?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 27, 2013
Scalia is a liar.

He blatantly said (not implied nor suggested) that the ONLY effect of PropH8 was to define a term.

I would have asked him if releasing the parking break of a car on a steep hill, that then rolled though a family's living room wall was nothing more than pulling a nob.

"Wrong side of history" my tired feet!

Location hidden

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Olson or Boies to replace him?

Location hidden

#5 Jun 27, 2013
My "Reply" function isn't working.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Tawas City, Michigan

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Mine either. Topix appears to be suffering a glitch.

“ reality, what a concept”

this one

#7 Jun 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="snyper] My "Reply" function isn't working.[/QUOTE] Only on the Gay/Lesbian forum. If you access a thread from any other forum, reply works just fine. You also can't see your reply tracker, but only when you are on this forum.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Maybe we're the first target of the Republican Party's "Hackathon."

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Scalia is retarded. How he ever wound up as anything other than a shopping cart handler at WalMart is a mystery.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#10 Jun 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="Rick in Kansas]Only on the Gay/Lesbian forum. If you access a thread from any other forum, reply works just fine. You also can't see your reply tracker, but only when you are on this forum.[/QUOTE]
Exactly......I can move around into the other areas I visit on topix's no problem........but not here in the Gay/Lesbian forum or threads.......can someone get this fixed!!!

“"Situation Normal"”

Since: Jun 13

"All Flucked Up"

#11 Jun 27, 2013
The Judge rules Prop 8 thread is working just fine! Like you said,must me a glitch? One time the ICON thingy had a glitch and when you pressed it once it registered a 100 times! You can see the glitch and it's affects on the 1st page of the gay Cafe! To funny! Check it out for a laugh!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#12 Jun 27, 2013
-SNAFU- wrote:
The Judge rules Prop 8 thread is working just fine! Like you said,must me a glitch? One time the ICON thingy had a glitch and when you pressed it once it registered a 100 times! You can see the glitch and it's affects on the 1st page of the gay Cafe! To funny! Check it out for a laugh!
Well, my reply button is working now.....at least on this thread.....and yes, I remember when the icons went crazy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 3 min Quirky 934
UPDATE: BIG 4th of JULY PARTY 10 min Big Huck Fan 34
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 19 min ImFree2Choose 686
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 30 min Rose_NoHo 4,335
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 32 min Rose_NoHo 37,312
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 35 min WasteWater 13,048
News Pope says gay people deserve an apology 39 min Fa-Foxy 20
More from around the web