Obama Nominates Pro-LGBT James Comey ...

Obama Nominates Pro-LGBT James Comey To FBI Directorship

There are 5 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Jun 24, 2013, titled Obama Nominates Pro-LGBT James Comey To FBI Directorship. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

President Barack Obama nominated former assistant Attorney General James Comey to be the FBI director. Comey is a pro-LGBT Republican

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#1 Jun 24, 2013
The Obamaniac is "Bush-lite". LOL How delicious for the Libs. Spying on Americans, killing Americans without warrant, indictment, trial, or conviction, siccing the IRS on people on his "ENEMIES LIST". Stonewalling congress

How NIXONIAN of the Obamaniac !:)

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 24, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
, siccing the IRS on people on his "ENEMIES LIST".)
Gee, did someone come up with proof of this, and we didn't hear about it, or is it just more blowing off steam by the crazies? The latter, I suspect.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
The Obamaniac is "Bush-lite". LOL How delicious for the Libs. Spying on Americans, killing Americans without warrant, indictment, trial, or conviction, siccing the IRS on people on his "ENEMIES LIST". Stonewalling congress
Your heroes the Republicans have been doing great at stonewalling with filibusters and super majority rule changes.

But that's OK with you cause they aren't democrats.

I love you but you're a twit.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Comey is a pro-LGBT Republican. Expect a long confirmation process from the Republican Leadership.

I'll be shocked if they don't use filibusters again.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
You said it, Bush-"lite." Yes, he is better than Bush was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 4 min Three Days 2,993
News North Carolina fight over transgender rights, b... 9 min Three Days 24
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 9 min little lamb 85
News Mississippi Governor Signs Law Allowing Busines... 29 min SouthernTurk 428
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 33 min Raji 34,762
News Caitlyn Jenner Takes a Piss on Ted Cruz 1 hr Thats Right 4
News Slovenians vote on whether to uphold same-sex m... 2 hr b-yout 9
More from around the web