U.S. Supreme Court again delays decis...

U.S. Supreme Court again delays decision on gay marriage

There are 45 comments on the LA Daily News story from Dec 3, 2012, titled U.S. Supreme Court again delays decision on gay marriage. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Same-sex marriage proponent Kat McGuckin of Oaklyn, N.J., holds a gay marriage pride flag while standing in front of the Supreme Court on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Henrietta Moo

Plymouth, MN

#43 Dec 7, 2012
Anti-gays zero in on male/male anal sex because it's a "persistent and recurrent deficient (or absent) sexual fantasy and desire for this type of sexual activity." I.e., they want it but are scared to express themselves. Gentlemen, don't fear the poop.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#44 Dec 7, 2012
Henrietta Moo wrote:
Anti-gays zero in on male/male anal sex because it's a "persistent and recurrent deficient (or absent) sexual fantasy and desire for this type of sexual activity." I.e., they want it but are scared to express themselves. Gentlemen, don't fear the poop.
I smiled.
JrEsq

Plymouth, MN

#45 Dec 7, 2012
Listen, I've had my share of gay experiences and enjoyed them, but I paid a steep price for my fun. I gotta wear diapers now because my butt leaks. I don't want others to experience this tragedy, so I'm just trying to do some good. Now, I just limit myself to oral sex, mutual masturbation, and voyeurism and I'm finding that I'm ok with it.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#46 Dec 8, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
Listen, I've had my share of gay experiences and enjoyed them, but I paid a steep price for my fun. I gotta wear diapers now because my butt leaks. I don't want others to experience this tragedy, so I'm just trying to do some good. Now, I just limit myself to oral sex, mutual masturbation, and voyeurism and I'm finding that I'm ok with it.
Gee.... I'm surprised you didn't make the cover of Time Magazine as "Liar of the Year."
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#47 Dec 10, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee.... I'm surprised you didn't make the cover of Time Magazine as "Liar of the Year."
says the dude from the cover of "A Fraud Life"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 4 min Tre H 530
News The Latest: Duckworth says transgender ban disc... 8 min Retribution 43
News Trump bans transgender people from military 8 min pgh 63
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min Big Nick 52,240
News Trump's transgender troops ban divides veterans... 14 min Trump is a joke 24
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 16 min Big Nick 52
News Connecticut LGBT Advocate Says Military's Trans... 17 min Gremlin 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 44 min Rose_NoHo 7,055
More from around the web