U.S. Supreme Court again delays decision on gay marriage

Dec 3, 2012 Full story: LA Daily News 45

Same-sex marriage proponent Kat McGuckin of Oaklyn, N.J., holds a gay marriage pride flag while standing in front of the Supreme Court on Nov.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
SCOTUS knows that homo marriage is harmful to society.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#2 Dec 3, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
Indeed so true
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#3 Dec 3, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
Really? Where's the evidence? Where's the data? Where's the proof? THERE ISN'T ANY.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed so true
Prove it..... ooops, you can't.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it..... ooops, you can't.
all you have to do is look at the past 20 yrs, and all the liberal indoctrination, and where this country is at Morally.
Its in the shyter.
Anyone can see it, You must be blind if you cant.

Dont you have a War on Christmas to fight?
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Where's the evidence? Where's the data? Where's the proof? THERE ISN'T ANY.
Proof?? You only have to look as far as yourself. Do you really think that a hateful, atheistic bunch of heathens like yourself, bent on dividing the country, are a benefit to society?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
all you have to do is look at the past 20 yrs, and all the liberal indoctrination, and where this country is at Morally.
Its in the shyter.
Oh puh-leez. You call that proof? Your "opinion" of America's morality isn't proof of ANYTHING other than you are an old prude.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#8 Dec 3, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?? You only have to look as far as yourself. Do you really think that a hateful, atheistic bunch of heathens like yourself, bent on dividing the country, are a benefit to society?
Bent on dividing the country? What the hell did you drink for lunch?
NoQ

New York, NY

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it..... ooops, you can't.
Prove that's it's not harmful, ooops you can't. LMFAO

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its in the shyter.
LOL!!! Those baseless value judgments, at best. And please, War on Christmas? Too funny!!

Please do demonstrate to us how marriage equality for gay couples is in any way related to all those scary, scary, evil things you're so busy panicking over.

If you have to go 20 years back, you're certainly not talking about marriage equality because that's only about 10 years old. What's your excuse for the ten years before that?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#11 Dec 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that's it's not harmful, ooops you can't. LMFAO
What's to prove? No sane person believes that being attracted to the same gender is harmful. How could it be?

If you make a crazy claim, it's up to you to prove it.

Give it a try.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 3, 2012
fr Vance1:

>...Dont you have a War on Christmas to fight? <

There IS no "war on Christmas" except by the idiot fundies.
Frank Stanton

Omaha, NE

#13 Dec 3, 2012
pathetic ameriKKKa.
NoQ

New York, NY

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Vance1:

Don't you have someone to report Fa$$ot??? If not, I'm available, you perverted freak.
NoQ

New York, NY

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>What's to prove? No sane person believes that being attracted to the same gender is harmful. How could it be?

If you make a crazy claim, it's up to you to prove it.

Give it a try.
What you meant to say is, no sane person believes that being attracted to the same sex is normal and could be harmful. Especially to the children. If you make a crazy claim that it's not harmful, then prove it.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Pattysboi wrote:
fr Vance1:
Just as there isnt a war on women

Paradise Valley Arizona

#17 Dec 3, 2012
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Those baseless value judgments, at best. And please, War on Christmas? Too funny!!
Please do demonstrate to us how marriage equality for gay couples is in any way related to all those scary, scary, evil things you're so busy panicking over.
If you have to go 20 years back, you're certainly not talking about marriage equality because that's only about 10 years old. What's your excuse for the ten years before that?
what is this so called "marriage equality"

Two men BU__ F ____Ing isnt " marriage equality " is it?

Let me say this, You will never have the right to indoctrinate my children or grand children, That it is!!! Period

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me say this, You will never have the right to indoctrinate my children or grand children, That it is!!! Period
and....2 STR8 people doing the same thing isn't a 'marriage' either..... now is it?

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#19 Dec 3, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
If your children or grandchildren are gay, they're going to be gay whether they ever meet another gay person or not. I never met any. No one "indoctrinated" me. You have all the wrong ideas about this, it's only going to create problems and unhappiness for you, and for your children and grandchildren. It'll never stop anyone from being gay if that's what they are.

However, your bigoted hatred against people you've never even met WILL cause any gay family members to disassociate from you. You'll applause that idea today, but you'll regret it in time.
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its in the shyter.
There's a blindness to this type of commentary that is flat-out mind-boggling.

These *types* of comments imply that every conservative is "good" and every progressive "bad"; far more laughably, they imply that you are at the "mercy" of progressives -- as if suddenly your ability to determine your own destiny and your own way of life has been "thrown out the window"; why?

Because your ilk want to *literally force* that everyone must live as you decree, so that you don't even have to SEE OR HEAR what you don't want to deal with. And that obviously is never, never, never, never going to happen, never, never.

And yet your ilk -- this is the mind-boggling part -- WON'T STOP. You *keep* opening your mouths, you *keep* complaining, you *keep* choosing to be miserable, and you define this "negativity" by way of constructs which are comedic in their lack of value: What you call "negative" has nothing to do with anything and if you all would shut. your. goddamn. mouths., then perhaps people

wouldn't be hearing about it

so much.

YOU perpetuate this. YOU and people like you.

I no longer try to understand; I openly point and laugh. You are the architects of your own misery and you will. not. stop. It's like you're all possessed by demons. It's almost terrifying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Gay Lies 2 min Good Reverend 2,015
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 4 min Christaliban 39
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 4 min Frankie Rizzo 446
What counts as a 'real name' on Facebook? 12 min Christaliban 12
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 22 min Frankie Rizzo 800
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 23 min Stars and Stripes 1,416
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 25 min JohnInToronto 32
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 34 min Frankie Rizzo 966
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 21 hr Fa-Foxy 64
•••