Ex-Gay Advocate Compares GSA’s To KKK...

Ex-Gay Advocate Compares GSA’s To KKK, Skinheads

There are 2 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Ex-Gay Advocate Compares GSA’s To KKK, Skinheads . In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

Robert Gagnon is one of those close National Organization for Marriage allies who regularly speaks to them and advocates ex-gay therapy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Another one who we are going to eventually read about 'toe tappin' in parks and airports. This bigoted ignorance never stops.
Lady Evil

Northampton, MA

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Bolshevik Russia here in America.
Moooowahahahahaha.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 40 min Prisoner of my Mo... 10,305
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Prisoner of my Mo... 56,162
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 2 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 69
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 2 hr EdmondWA 194
News Cake fundraiser supports gay marriage as Suprem... 2 hr Facts Matter 37
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 3 hr Eddie 18
News Judge Dismisses Minnesota Couple's Request To R... 3 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 3
News Senate hopeful Roy Moore: gay sex is the 'same ... 18 hr Chilli J 35
More from around the web