Gay rights activist arrested in Cameroon

Gay rights activist arrested in Cameroon

There are 3 comments on the CBS 47 story from Feb 17, 2014, titled Gay rights activist arrested in Cameroon. In it, CBS 47 reports that:

Activists said Monday that the vice president of a Cameroonian gay rights organization was arrested, after his name was included on a list of presumed homosexuals given to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 47.

Bro

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 17, 2014
Way to go Cameroon!
Phuh Koff

San Mateo, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2014
Bro wrote:
Way to go Cameroon!
Why don't you move there? It's filed with sick bigots like you, and it's gotta be way more scenic than Buffalo.
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 17, 2014
Bro wrote:
Way to go Cameroon!
You'd be the first to be "included on a list of presumed homosexuals" if we did that in the US, I mean before Ellen or Elton, for example.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church of Scotland moves closer to letting mini... 11 min Pope Closet Emeritus 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 13 min No Surprise 6,083
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min Respect71 49,339
BIG PARTY News 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 11
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 69,534
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 1,659
News Russia is Investigating Chechnya's Anti-Gay Purge 2 hr Howard 1
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,635
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 13 hr Eagle 12 462
More from around the web